Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was a complete dumbass...imagine a hb10 and my standards are high..

asks for my number and I call her to hang out( im suprised I got that far lol)

i never make a move and she we hang a few times she is always saying **** like smell my perfume or just complimenting me

called me drunk in the middle of the nite 2 talk ..sigh

the worst part our friendship ended with her litterally attacking me with her fists...lol
the sad part is we got along really good and still do

AZNstewie

Don Juan
Reaction score
>This was a few years ago, a latina (7/10), would talk about how horny she was feeling, and how she would make my "shyness" go away...back then, I was scared to death of std's...and I still am.

>I was walking around the school courtyard at lunch, and some Asian girl (6/10) (she was short like barely 5 feet tall haha) walked up to me, she asked me what type of Asian ethnicity I was (she was real giddy, and she was blushing), she was asking me a bunch of random stuff which I forgot, out of nowhere she said I was "freaking sexy". Back then I was so stupid I didnt even know how to react, I didnt even ask for her number, the next day I saw her again, she was real happy to see me, but I didnt know how to escalate the situation....I wish I found out about this website back then ;)

>I used to work at a fast food joint, my buddy pointed out that two latinas (one was a 8/10, the other 8.5/10) were checking me out...once again I didnt know what to do (I was busy getting the customers drinks)....I wish I found out about sosuave back then :(

>This black chick (6/10) told her cousin she liked me, they all ganged up on me at lunch ( I got nervous, my friends weren't around, and her girl friends ganged up on me) Basically they were telling me she liked me, once again I didnt know how to react....I just walked away.

there's other blown chances, but ironically now that I found sosuave, I'm experiencing a "drought" :mad:

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last year of college, I was trying to talk to this girl who lived directly across the hall. Apartment style housing. I was TOTAL AFC. Heck, I've just recently found this site and so I'm STILL fighting those tendancies, nonetheless, I'm learning.

Anyway, me and her had hung out a couple times, and gone to a game together. I was funny, social proofed, alpha proofed at least among my friends, but AFC in my hesitations, unwilling to escalate, wanting to be nice, etc etc. I was over at her apt/room one night. I had just knocked on the door and she let me in to visit and chat. So we were sitting in the den area, talking, chatting, I was funny. Suddenly, seemingly out of place, she asked if I wanted to see her room. We got up, and walked into her room. This place had REALLY tiny little bedrooms. All I saw was a girly made up bed, and a TV, and some darkglow stars stuck to her ceiling. She showed me a couple pics, but the little "room visit" seemed to have no purpose. It didn't dawn on me until a couple YEARS later what that was.

I spent a LOT of time trying to figure her and that interaction, out and I came up empty. See, after that night, she came over one other evening on a friday to watch a movie with me. (I thought I was getting somewhere, but she ended up sitting in a desk chair in front of my bed, and I layed behind her. I tried some contact, and fingers in the hair, but she was having none of it. Then she suggests we go have ice cream. We did that, and talked, and went back to the dorm where we parted ways for the evening.

After that, we went on one date to dinner and a movie. After we got back from that date, she made some comment about how, she hurts guys like me.

Then a week after that, we took a ride in my THEN Vette out to a kinda romantic spot at the big dam, per her suggestion. But then we just stood there and i tried inching toward her, and she backed away.

It confused me for the LONGEST time. I think now, she wanted it that night in her room, and when she saw I wasn't THAT guy and willing to escalate, she lost interest for the most part and realized that I was the NICE guy that she gets bored with.

She was hot too. Easily an 8.5. Opportunity squandered! I can't believe I was soo clueless to what she wanted from me in her room.

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on? Somebody's gotta have a comment about this. It was RIDICULOUS.

Reaction score
Rhizzle said:
Come on? Somebody's gotta have a comment about this. It was RIDICULOUS.
yours actually isn't all that bad... we've all probably had situations like that.. If you read up the thread you'll see plenty of stories worse than that, though not many seem like they have as much understanding as to why it went that way.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 thing is for sure..readin these forums before goin out to a club on a sat night does wonders lol

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this thread haha.

Just a few weeks ago me and a 3 mates went up to some random girl's house which was in the middle of nowhere. I was pretty drunk and I find 2 girls in a bed just chatting and I start talking to them. I get there numbers and then we start talking in a more sexual tone. I'm rubbing them up and we are all cuddling and then I say "Oh shiiiit the second half of the soccer is on" and preceed to get out of bed while they are saying "is soccer more important than us?" and "will you come back?". I answer yes to both and rush down stairs to watch the soccer. I then end up crashing on the couch while they both slept alone.

So stupid.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is basically the story of my life...

One time I was at a dance, and was having the time of my life. I spent pretty much the whole night grinding, although I didnt know any of the girls I was dancing with.

So I come across these two pretty good looking girls; not that special, but definately not hard to look at, and I start dancing with them. They really start coming on to me; smiling at me, touching my ass, etc. At one point, the song was playing... "Boom, boom, boom, boom, I want you in my room," (btw. ****ty song) and they were making motions (appropriate to represent "boom, boom" :D )and pointing at me. And then they both started to both rub me with their hands at the same time, (Kinda a tickle/massage), needless to say, I wasn't really used to that kind of attention.

After a while, I move on to another part of the floor. Later that night, outside the dance floor I see them again with their friends, and one of them notices me:

Chick: "Hey, *points at me* theres the guy that we raped back there. *laughing*"

And for my amazing, witty, response that would cause the hearts of all aspiring DJ's to swell with pride.........

Me: "Um, yea. *walks away awkwardly*"

Never got a number, never even learned their names, never saw them again. While I saw and understood the come-on pretty well, (who couldn't), i really let that one slip by me.

Not to mention the fact that I've been alone in a hammock with a girl in her swimsuit while on vacation, and alone in bed with a girl, but i've never even kissed a girl before; I always just freeze up with anxiety. :(

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
(HB 9.5) hey danny lets ****
(me) lol what?
(hb 9.5) nothing...

wow i was retarded. sad to think i still was a freshmen.

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao @ some of the missed chances, terrific reading. you work hard for these for ages then they come and us guys conk out on sofa's, walk away in ignorance etc. priceless :D :D

ive had a few no doubt but one i had a few weeks back was this, i still cant recall how i messed this one up lol:

my birthday night, i was pretty far gone. ok i was completely ****-faced. at the end of the night i was on the dancefloor and some girl with the 'aquariam coloured' eyes (lenses) started talking to me. i cant mind if i approached her first of not but after about 2 lines she said 'youll have to take me home to find out' and then i asked something else and she said somethign very similar. i think i tried kiss her and she tried to play tease and said something implicit yet again, like 'you'll have to take me home first'

SOMEHOW i got distracted and went on empty handed like a douche. talk about drink destroying your game, i think i actually got distracted by someone else who talked to me and forgot all about her and let her hanging.

unbelievable eh?

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this was attempted to be started up in the high school forum, but never took off.

Heres my most recent:
I was at a party once and people started getting in their underwear (you know how it is) so I was down in my boxers wildin out when this chick spills a shot on me and says, "oops... lets go in the bathroom and ill clean you up."

We go in and she gets in the shower and says, "C'mon."
Me, being drunk, get in, wash my body, then walk out. It was only until the next day when my friends asked me if I hooked up with her that I realized what a dumbass I was.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Supremo said:
Well this was attempted to be started up in the high school forum, but never took off.

Heres my most recent:
I was at a party once and people started getting in their underwear (you know how it is) so I was down in my boxers wildin out when this chick spills a shot on me and says, "oops... lets go in the bathroom and ill clean you up."

We go in and she gets in the shower and says, "C'mon."
Me, being drunk, get in, wash my body, then walk out. It was only until the next day when my friends asked me if I hooked up with her that I realized what a dumbass I was.
LOL :)

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stories there. Keep them coming

This happened when I was in high school and was a major geek (still am one :D ) There was this girl in my school who was considered to be very hot by many, but I would have given her maybe 6-7 on 10. A great figure but an avg face and not so appealing personality. She wasnt from my class but would often drop by to meet other girls. She often tried to catch my eye but I didnt think too much about it, I thot she was out of my league and would just casually chat with her

She even got my phone no from another girl and called me up a few times. She invited me to her house a few times to have some 'fun'. One day when the class was almost empty, I was sitting alone copying some notes, I didnt even notice her. She came up to me silently and squeezed my hand tightly. What did I do? Got scared and bolted out of the place without even looking at her in the face

After a few months I finally got it, but was too late by then :cry: She had found another guy

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this one probably doesn't count cause it was with my girlfriend, but nonetheless here it is:

On New Years everyone was getting pretty drunk, so my girlfriend asks me while we were hanging downstairs with some people:
"Hey, lets go upstairs and get some beer"
I looked over and saw that her cup was still about 3/4 full and mine was about 1/2. So I said,
"Nah, we're both good. Sheesh woman don't you know your limit? I don't wanna have to babysit you all night (with a smile, trying to be C+F)"

Later that night when we finally DID go upstairs (like an hour later after the countdown) she told me how oblivious I was... mehhhh...

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
was on the phone with an HB8 who just broke up with her bf and was just looking to have fun...and out of the blue she asks if my mom ever leaves the house!!...really didnt pick up on it at the moment until about half hour after i hung up the phone...really wanted to tap that a$$ bad too!

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a food hall on campus late at night after a night of partying...so i was a littleee tipsy ;] Anyways... I'm sitting with these 3 girls, one who i know & her 2 friends. So her one friend is talking to me... and then she goes "You know what. I love having sex. It's... such a stress reliever, don't you agree, Joe?"
My dumb a$$ just kept talking to her... never really flirting or anything. The next day when i was tellin my friends about my night .... i mentioned what she said... and then it hit me..... she was BLATANTLY hitting on me.... and i was totally oblivious =X

Oh well..... always next time haha.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muzicfreak2k3 said:
I was at a food hall on campus late at night after a night of partying...so i was a littleee tipsy ;] Anyways... I'm sitting with these 3 girls, one who i know & her 2 friends. So her one friend is talking to me... and then she goes "You know what. I love having sex. It's... such a stress reliever, don't you agree, Joe?"
My dumb a$$ just kept talking to her... never really flirting or anything. The next day when i was tellin my friends about my night .... i mentioned what she said... and then it hit me..... she was BLATANTLY hitting on me.... and i was totally oblivious =X

Oh well..... always next time haha.
Probably not, we can only hope.

Cmon guys, you self-proclaimed DJ's. There's gotta be some good ones that aren't posted yet. We should be getting daily reports!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back, before I knew anything about PUA or DJ, I was at a pub on a Friday night after work. I went up to the bar to get a jug for me and some colleagues. This really cute brunette with a funky hat, a floral dress and big tits walked up to the bar next to me and said I look familiar, we must've met before. It's like how your average guy rolls up to a chick and delivers a lame line, now that I think about it. I totally missed the obvious signals, despite her being quite flirty and friendly, and just answered the questions like she really meant to ask them. :p After she left, and I went back to my table and downed a glass of beer, I suddenly realised what she was trying to do. I looked for her, but she was then surrounded by a big group of people and I had a serious case of AA back then so I couldn't work up the courage to approach again.

If only the current version of me could travel back in time...

That was one of few come-ons that I missed. Can't remember the other ones very well (probably coz the other chicks weren't hot enough). I don't miss much these days. Usually a chick in proximity for no particular reason is enough of a come-on signal for me to do something about it.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, here's a good one:

There was this girl I got to know some while ago, when I had just started my odyssey towards DJ-hood. She was a very outgoing person, so we quickly became good friends. Nothing more than that, as she was not displaying any sign of interest. I also learned she had a boyfriend, though she never mentioned him even once.
And so I decided to leave it at that, furthermore I really valued our friendship.

But that one evening - we were at some bar with a couple of friends - she was a little drunk (for the first time since I had known her). And that night, she was all over me.

She asked me to dance. I declined, since I didn't like the music. Instead I went to the bar. After some minutes, she came over to me.

At some point in the convo, she said:
"Look at that, I spilt a little of my drink (points to chest)." I didn't think much of it.

Later, she came up with the following:
"I've dropped my mobile phone. Guess it didn't like it in there (points to skirt pocket). Whereas it's sooo nice in there (inviting me to feel it)." I did feel the pocket. But my mind still was like "nah she's just outgoing, we're friends after all, it means nothing".

Later, the barkeeper (whom I knew) said he'd mix me a drink and I would have to guess the ingredients.
The girl instantly covered my eyes with her hands and hugged my head tightly to her (I bet your imagination is running wild by now). She held it there for a whole minute. (Ha, take that!)

It was kind of obvious by now, but I wasn't really sure what to think of it and if I should take advantage of it. (DOH, what a question!)
Later into the night, I told her I was about to leave and she was like "Oh, I'm leaving too!", instantly killing off the poor dude that had been trying to chat her up.

So we left and went home (we're actually neighbors). Arriving at our houses, we said good night and shared a long hug.
I walked away, but after a moment she came running back to tightly hug me once more!
At that point I was like "damn she wants me, I have to make a move NOW" but still I hesitated and then it was too late. She went home, I went home, game over.

When I woke the next morning, it suddenly dawned on me. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRG!"

We've remained friends ever since, and she once only briefly mentioned she "drank a little too much" that night.
Guess that's it! Since I've really come to appreciate that friendship, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Still I missed out some great opportunity, and - even better - I could have blamed it all on the alcohol :)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Counter to this is the fact that I've gotten better at recognizing these come-ons and I usually get obvious signs and sometimes more discrete signs from women I do not prefer. This helps me to weed out the trash and add to the list of come-ons to help me with future exchanges.