Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm... most obvious.

I was 18 and still a virgin, and this chick whom I'd been talking to for a while was coming on particularly strong. She had said she was going to be away for a few years and that she really liked me. We were at the beach on a pier at night, walking around, holding hands, kissing, and I was playing with her boobs. Anyway, she kept asking me "so... how big is your d1ck?".

Now I'm not massive, but I think I can hold my ground, so it wasn't so much that I was afraid it'd be too small or anything, but like I said, I was a virgin, and I really didn't know how to handle a question like that. I knew she wanted to fvck, but I just didn't know how to seal the deal (I know, fvckin idiot).

I ended up fingering her in her car that night, but never really saw her again. Recently I found her on Facebook and she's married now. Haha, oh well.

kush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was a huge AFC and before I knew about PUA I missed so many good opportunities I still cringe when I think about it. Can't think of any of the ones where I ruined it by saying something extremely stupid or awkward cause I try to block them out of my memory lol

- Freshman yr of college, met this girl after approaching her on the first day and ended up sleeping over her room in bed with her a few days later. Didn't end up doing anything, even after she started rubbing her face against mine. Was still in the Disney movie phase where I wanted to start slow and find a relationship. If it was now, I would've gotten head no question. Found out she hooked up with atleast 3 dudes within 2-3 weeks we chilled together. We still talk once in a while and I'm gonna try to bang her before I graduate, just so I don't regret this anymore.

- When I was 16, I had this one friend who was clearly into me, but stupid ass me couldn't realize it. Lots of kino from her and asking to chill one on one but was too ***** and stupid to do anything. Could've lost my virginity at 16 instead of 18.

- Beginning of sophomore year of college my friend knew a lot of the incoming freshman girls so we drank with them one night. I was flirting all night with the cutest one but I ended up getting too drunk and negged the **** out of her, even making her cry at one point lol. Next day I'm walking to meet my friend to eat, I see her and her friend waiting outside the dining hall. I keep walking and she yells my name out and asks me to eat with her. She was clearly into me at this stage but because I'm too shy when sober I barely talked to her while we were eating. We became real awkward after that. Too bad because she was real cute and sweet, wifey material.

- Had a FB in sophomore year of college. She had a friend who was clearly into me. Was chilling with the FB one night when her friend came over and we all drank a little. She ended up sleeping over (lived on the other side of campus). FB and her friend asked me to sleepover too so I laid down for around 5 minutes before I got really uncomfortable (3 people on a twin sized bed) and went to sleep in my room. ****! Stupidest **** Ive ever done, should've atleast attempted for the 3some.

There were numerous, numerous other times I could've hooked up, f-closed, number closed etc but I was too much of a *****.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was in worst AFC moment thread... but fits this thread even beter - infact it fits both!

my worst AFC moment was probably a long time ago in Ibiza, id already kissed her, and me her and some buddies went back to our hotel room for some reason.
she was in my room, and gets sexual (tho in a slightly wired way) "you could rape me right now if you wanted" being a AFC it passed me by, with me thinking "rape! what?? i would never do that, im a good guy!", arrggghhh she really wanted me to escalate hard!
i didnt get laid....

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...took me parts of 3 days but I actually just read this entire thread. At least I can say I'm not the only one who's missed out on some really blatant opportunities. Here's a few from my life:

- Age 19: Started talking seriously to a girl (HB7.5) I met at work over the summer...I then moved 4 hours away at college but she was still dying to see me. So I came home one weekend and picked her up for a movie at my place. At the end I worked up the nerve to start playing with her hair and kissing her. She was extremely receptive, and it was clear she wanted more. But for some stupid reason, I just stopped escalating. One annoying factor was that my uber-conservative parents were upstairs, and I just couldn't get in the mood to get frisky. Got LJBF'd 3 days later.

- Age 20: Started hanging out with an HB7 I met in a summer college class. She was seriously into me...would hang around for an hour after class walking/talking just waiting for me to make a move. One night I went clubbing with her and her cousin, (unfortunately NOT an HB), and wound up at her place watching a movie on her king-sized bed. Well eventually her cousin fell asleep, and this chick literally started grabbing and stroking my hands while I just laid there motionless like a brain-dead idiot. I sorta wanted to mess around with this chick, but I felt weird because her cousin was lying right next to her asleep.

- Age 20: Same chick as in the story above...I took her kayaking towards the end of summer on a remote river passing through uninhabited forest land. She asked me a couple of times "what I thought was up there" as she gestured to a cleared area on the side of the riverbank. When I didn't take the bait, she said "I feel like doing something adventurous tonight...what time do you have to work tomorrow?" Did I make a move? Nope. Just gave her some bull**** excuse and a hug goodbye. At this point, I had started talking to an HB9 who I was developing one-itis for. Suffice to say, I never did anything with either chick.

- Age 21: Sadly this was just several months ago at the end of junior year of college. There was an HB8BigTits who was a senior that a ton of guys on campus were dying to get with. I had a bowling class with this chick and was able to peak her interest after a couple quick weeks. She even told mutual friends that she was definitely interested. Well, after I got her "hooked" I felt like the chase was over for some dumb reason. It even got to the point where she was texting me begging to meet her at the bar and I shrugged it off saying I needed to study. What an idiot I am...

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
On vacation, I chatting with this girl in the hot tub. We started out of opposite sides and eventually she was right next next to me rubbing her thigh against mine. Two other people who had met in the hot tub went down the beach to "get some cigarettes", and the only people who were left were her, my sister, and me. She wanted me to leave the hot tub with her, and, me, being the dumb@ss I was, made some bullsh1t excuse not to.

mr interesting

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a few funny ones:

-so me and this girl are sitting in my car in front of her house, making out.. So i start to finger her for a while and she says "we should have sex" and i laugh it off and continue making out with her.

-Im spending the night at this girl's house, and she's on her period. So we're staying up late, and at one point she's like "i should gave you he*d, uugghh". I could tell she wanted to do it, even though she was acting like she didn't. Well me being the AFC that i was told her, well you dont have to if you dont want to.. Lets just say she didnt.. ever lol

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting next to a girl in class. After class, I stand up and she drops her cell phone on the ground and it lands in between my legs. I pick it up and say "Here ya go."

And that was it. Almost immediately after class I realized the mistake I had made.

Himynamesjoe

Reaction score
Worst one I can remember is when I was 15, working at maccas. There was a HB8 I was seriously interested in. One day while i was putting buns into the toaster, she came over the fridge and kissed me. She stood there for about 2 seconds after and then started walking away. What did I do?

I just stood there with a dumbfound look on my face holding cheeseburger buns. Big miss there

Reaction score
Alittude said:
I love this thread haha.

Just a few weeks ago me and a 3 mates went up to some random girl's house which was in the middle of nowhere. I was pretty drunk and I find 2 girls in a bed just chatting and I start talking to them. I get there numbers and then we start talking in a more sexual tone. I'm rubbing them up and we are all cuddling and then I say "Oh shiiiit the second half of the soccer is on" and preceed to get out of bed while they are saying "is soccer more important than us?" and "will you come back?". I answer yes to both and rush down stairs to watch the soccer. I then end up crashing on the couch while they both slept alone.

So stupid.
damn... yeah thats a MAJOR **** up. threesome just given away.

Reaction score
OK... This is my second year in college. I'm only a sophomore, no frat status at all or anything like that. I go to an HBCU so NPHC (Divine Nine) Greeks rule, espcially AKAs (Alpha Kappa Alpha girls) and Deltas(Delta Sigma Theta girls). That being said, here's a f*ck up (a few) I had last year.

AKA f**k up:

As the Fall semester started my freshman year, me and this boy I met who grew to be my best friend decided to tag team for the only party I've been to thrown by the AKAs, celebrating the first football game. As me and my friend meandered through the party @ this club, we got bored of the girls we were messin with, and so we decided to get bold. We made our way to stand near the stage where only the AKA and the Alphas (their greek brothers, Alpha Phi Alpha) were allowed. Me and my friend start pointing AKAs out and pulling them down off stage to dance with us, and to our surprise, THEY DO!

Eventually I pull the finest one off stage, and she dances with me for at least 15 minutes, we went through a minimum 4/5 songs in great rhythm before she turns around and starts conversation. Just as I get her name, her sorority sister grabs her away and she tells me she'll come back for me. Next time I see her go by she's still getting pulled by one of her sisters so she can't stop, but she makes sure to shoot me a dirty/nasty-in-a-great-way look. I knew I had a chance with her... but what did I do?
I haven't spoken to her since.

Deltas:

The second week of school the Deltas had a week of events, starting with the "Urban Espresso" where they had people performing spoken word, hip hop, and singing. While another guy was singing, I sang along with him, and one of the Deltas heard me and dragged me to the front. To sing next (yea, I'm a singin ass guy). After I was done, a Delta gave me her number so that I could sing her to sleep some nights, "in person if need be". I completely thought about me being a freshman and not being able to drive, and not that (1) She drives; (2) She lives in walking distance; (20 minute walk for a fine ass, certified HB9) ; (3) We have free buses that take us by the most common apartment complexes, hers being one of them.

In addition, things I've realized that are significant (yet I missed them):
-Deltas would dance with me straight up
-wrap their a leg (or both) around me when I dance with them @ their own parties (Deltas normally dont act slutty in public, ESPECIALLY @ their own events, not even allowed to drink @ their own events)
-drink with me @ their own events
-show me more attention at frat parties when they can freely act slutty (in my memory i can still feel their hands rubbing down there..)

It seems my (dont give a f**k) has gone a bit overboard cuz I could've smashed at least 4 Deltas, and POSSIBLY the finest AKA (and finest girl PERIOD) in the entire school. AND, all this as a freshman, and being that 3 are high status (one is Editor and Chief of the school paper, one is head anchor on the school news TV show, and THE FINEST girl in the school)....

I never made that bold step to either of them. I feel sh*tty whenever I think about it, my friends mention it as a low blow to piss me off.

Of all the progress I made, I still have a bit of a fear of rejection, and what kills me is that this fear is the only thing separating me from the beds of the baddest girls in school.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other week I was working with this girl who literally said "Let's have sex". She's been into me for ages and has previously rubbed her boobs up against me. Obviously I didn't miss the come on (how could I?), but she's 15 (I'm 22) so I couldn't capitalize on it.

But I told her to give me a call when she's 17.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends,

today I had 2 dates with 2 different girls. Both were into me, but I still managed to fail horribly, twice.
Please hit me with a truck and remove "Master DJ" from my profile.

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRG!

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Friends,

today I had 2 dates with 2 different girls. Both were into me, but I still managed to fail horribly, twice.
Please hit me with a truck and remove "Master DJ" from my profile.

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRG!
Please add some content to your post besides "I failed." You haven't really told us anything, let alone about a come-on that you were oblivious to.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, date 1 was not so bad. She picked clothes for me, had fun, but didn't lead to anything. I should have gone for a kiss. But I'm still in there, girl texted me today already.

No.2 was the come-on! I went to a cheap metal concert in a pub. I like the music, and the fun thing about metal is that there's a TON of dudes and maybe 3-5 hot girls, but most of the guys are super AFC and the girls are bored out of their minds. I got long hair but dress clean, so I'm ususally standing out.

Anyway in the break I chat up this girl, she's super friendly! Not wary at all, she must have waited for me to come over! Then her hot friend arrives, and she's even more into me! I'm standing with those 2 girls in the middle of 20 other guys and the whole room is shooting beams of jealousy at me! Random dudes start approaching but they all get blown off as the girls are totally interested. I almost couldn't believe it!

So later, concert was over, I was talking to hot friend while other girl was talking to some guy. It was late and they said OK were leaving, leaving me and hot friend alone. Plus, hot friend didnt resist me touching and was looking really hard into my eyes. You know what to do from here, right!?
FAIL STARTS HERE
I didn't. I knew I had this one but my subconscious was telling me "right now is not a good moment, it would be awkward". Yeah, you can guess, the golden moment never came. She was here with her car and said "I'm leaving when you are". I was here on foot. We walked for some time and suddenly I got nervous(WTF?) about how to best make the move. Suffice it to say, I never did. We were playfully touching, I really got this down, but I didn't know how to transistion to kiss and then take her home. When parting she picked up the conversation again, looking me in the eyes! Clearly she gave me a last chance to finally do this! It was 2am and I could have taken her home NO PROBLEM! BUT I DIDNT! WHY!?

Well, on the bright side, my game was really top notch at the beginning. Just gotta get the closing down.

Yachtie

Don Juan
Reaction score
8th Grade. same girl

1. on the playground, she pulls a lollipop out of her mouth and says: "hey yachtie, do you have anything I can suck on?" some other guy nearby walks over and TELLS me "she means your penis"

2. at the lunch table, with other girls around, she looks me dead in the face while her other girl friend sitting next to me turns to me and says: "yachtie, what would you say if a girl told you she wanted to f**k you till you broke?"

this was 8th grade. nothing came of it.

Nemic

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't really a Missed, more like a 'How F'ing AFC can you be' This incident to this day makes my blood boil in rage remebering how much of a raw dumbass I was.

about 8 years ago. I just got out of a LTR with my HS GF of like 4 years who we lost our V to eachother, and I was pretty tore up about the breakup. First serious GF, and only chick I've had sex with.

I meet this new chick via a mutal friend. Shes into me a lot. We do some date thing, go shopping, and then go back to her place and watch a movie in her bedroom. She closed the doors, put the blinds down, and turned the lights off.

Being the Ultra AFC I was back then, after movie, I do manage to make out some, on her bed for like 30 mins. I get her shirt off, rubbing her body in bra and jeans. I have a condom in my ****ing pocket, and I don't escalate.

I go home after awhile, and she never even looks at me the same again.

god I'm pissed off thinking about that right now. ARG.

SCRIV

Reaction score
not really an obvious come on, more of a missed opportunity, happend just last night. a steady 9 walked up behind me tapped me on the back looked me in the eye smiled, i smiled back "are you waiting to get a drink?" bearing in mind im at the bar with a mate sipping a pint which is not all that busy, i said "no sorry" and moved slightly to make space for her at the bar and cracked on talking to my mate....no sooner had i turned my back on her to face my mate the very word running through my head was "DOOOH!!"....life moves on :rolleyes:

Skooled303

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 17, went to a party with a girl thats just a friend. She kept trying to hold my hand? she was drunk, i wouldnt let her lol. Anyways she asked me to help her change her clothes in the bathroom. She starts changing, great tits btw, i said you look like you got this covered, and went back to the party. She got fk'd that night by another guy

I wish i made a move, but fk it, i was young and oblivious. on to the next

JYW

Don Juan
Reaction score
*on the dance floor*
in a circle i go up to her and basically do some pea-****ing moves
in response, she does a little sexy dance herself. shaking her ass at me.

At the end of the night when everyone's leaving. She struck up a fluff convo with me. I ended up going home with a couple of girls that I wasn't interested it in. I felt tired so I just slept lol

I hate fvcking formals