Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
first of all...who are you saying that to? cause pretty much everyone had the balls to post their "pathetic" stories in here...except you! and a lot of us said already realize that we were pathetic and said so, so why repeat it? is there an echo in here? or is it just an a**hole named arisinel?

agreed. If I wanted to hear an a**hole talk, I'd fart :cuss:

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ help needed please

Alright so the big time DJ's out there I wonder if you can tell me if this is a come on or not.This is not life and death but since I am not a Don Juan I wanted to know this for piece of mind.Back in HS this girl I liked got caught cheating on a test one day so we started talking about the whole thing and she explained to me what was going on.Now mark you I knew this girl for years but we never had any kinda convo really I had been in the same class with her for years we said Hi to each other.We talked for a good time then a few days later we were in Math class together and she was like I want to borrow your calculator and she said it in a way to emphasize the your.She had her friends around and all of that.Mark you I was like the least confident guy that ever lived then fat walking with the head down and all of that she was beautiful and popular different race and everything.Does that mean she was possibly interested or is it that she felt I was a great guy and was just comfortable with me.What do you think?

sanyo7878

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a movie with a girl who I had gone on a few dates with and a few other friends. I was a TOTAL AFC back in these days. I knew she liked me alot and I could tell she had a sexual appetite. She rubbed my leg and stuff during the movie. She kept leaning her head over against mine and when I would turn my head a little I knew she wanted to kiss me. But what did I do???? nothing. THen she even leaned over to my face brushed her lips againt mine and softly whispered "kiss me"... My pathetic AFC self did nothing and it was never the same between me and this girl. Oh well.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened 2 years ago when i was 15. i remember it like it happened yesterday. it was sept. something on a friday.

i get a call from a girl i had been talking to for a while, she wanted to see how i was doing. ;]. then she brings up how bored she is and says the following.

girl: "i cant go anywhere tonight because my parents are away for the weekend."
me: wait so your going to be home all weekend?
girl: yeaah i wish i could do something fun (she put emphasis on fun)
me: <censored> (im not going to tell you what i said.its really embarrassing haha. all you have to know is i didnt fvck her in the end)

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so i was at a huge football game last year (# 10 vs # 17 something) I ended up stadgin next to this cute girl.

My college was destroying theother team, the final score was 51-7.

After every TD, INT fumble, and blocked punt, everyone in the stands all hugged, slapped hands, yada yada. So I wasslaping ands and jumping up and down with this cute girl next to me.

In the fourth quarter,everyone starts leaving.About half my friends leave, I stay, she stays.

All her friends leave, she stays and I go with a few people to sit closer to the field, she asks if she can come too.

I leave after the game is over, never found out er name

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pleasureking, what was it that you said after she said she wished she could do something FUN? Obviously, whatever you said didn't work, so tell us what you said so we don't make the same mistake man.

Norbert

Reaction score
This happened in NINTH GRADE! ARRRRRRRRGHHHH!

(Me not sitting with HB8 #s 1/2 that I normally do.)

HB81 (ultra sexy voice): why isnt he sitting with us?

HB82: cause he dosen't like us...

Me: (TOTALLY FROZEN) "that depends on what u mean by "like""

HB1: "threesome-type like, not friends type like." <----------!!!!!!!

Me: (get this) "That depends on what you mean by threesome."

:rolleyes: Its actually funny now that I think about it..., too bad that was irreversible and they thought I was gay afterwards...:kick:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In class as a jr. in high school. Girl sitting beside me says, "ryannath, will you let me suck your dvck?" I did respond with, "if you wanted to I wouldn't stop you." She grabs my notebook and writes her number on it. I really didn't miss the come on, I mean, how can you? But, I didn't call her cause I was an AFC then, or maybe an idiot, not sure which.

bhzmafia

Reaction score
I've got a headache... I'm going to lie down in my bed for a while

:(

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
In class as a jr. in high school. Girl sitting beside me says, "ryannath, will you let me suck your dvck?" I did respond with, "if you wanted to I wouldn't stop you." She grabs my notebook and writes her number on it. I really didn't miss the come on, I mean, how can you? But, I didn't call her cause I was an AFC then, or maybe an idiot, not sure which.

R U KIDDIN ME??? WAS SHE HOT???? I SHOULD KILL U!!! :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: I wish i got offers like that in my lifetime!!!! :crackup: :crackup: LOL

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingbeef, no she wasn't hot..lol.....she was a tomboy girl that wore red wing boots and carharrt jackets, so that's why I turned it down, she wasn't that hot.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these aren't cases where you guys "missed a signal" as if somehow you didn't understand. What happened is that it was so obvious that you froze. Maybe you were scared to get laid, or didn't really like the girl.

The funny thing is... the fact that this thread has 28 pages tells me that girls are hornier than we give them credit for.

orlandorr

Reaction score
Damn, this is embarrasing... In high school, a gorgeous blonde that everybody wished. Unbelieveable body, stunning face and the sweetest personality. She kept around me, she said "lift me up, I want to see through the window" (she was small). One day she even grabbed my hands and started rubbing them while she just stood there silent, staring at me like a hungry puppy. I mean, WTF I was thinking???!!

I never even thought about it until some years later, when a friend came to my house and told me "Hey, I saw A****** in the University! She's so hot! Haven't you seen her anymore?? She was really CRAZY about you!!" All I could say was "Say WHAT??!! My God, I'd make like 10 babies with her!!" Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
This one girl in my french class was talking to me then outa nowhere asked me who i liked. after i rplied "i duno", she asked do you like me? i said "uhhhhhh" and i just grabbed her pen that she was tapping me with. then shes says "oh my god give me back my pen or else i'm going to grab your balls."

i replied with ew, stfu

btw all of this happened with a lot of laughs and heavy eye contact from her.

well she stomped off

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the hottest girl in the third grade who i was obsessed with asked me if i liked her and i paused a minute and said, "ewww no". fuking doumbasssss

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
the hottest girl in the third grade who i was obsessed with asked me if i liked her and i paused a minute and said, "ewww no". fuking doumbasssss
3rd grade?! wtf?! lmao!

orlandorr

Reaction score
Indeed. In second grade I remember there was a chubby, obnoxious girl that fancied me and stole me a kiss. But back then all girls smelled and had cooties.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a girl's bedroom, she was stretched out on the bed saying

*sigh* I need to get laid!

and I didn't fvck her.

Reaction score
I've been trolling this site for months, just fuсkin sh'it up. And all of you sub-moronic pieces of sh'it have been taking the bait, it's pathetic. And yeah, yeah, I know what you idiots will say "he has no life," but look at yourself. most of you come to this site just to argue, and have been here posting and posting and not getting better at your game.

But its okay, only one of you could always smell me out, and it was Deus. So I give props to Deus for being the only guy in here with brains, the rest...can go fuсk themselves, cuz that's all they have left in this life.

I guess I did do a lot of you a favor by getting rid of Skip2mylou...thats right, I can sense it now, the synapses are firing away as you read this, "that means he was the fake skip...and skip WASNT a troll." haha yup, he got banned for nothing, just cuz I saw he was an easy target.

If you wonder how I avoided getting banned as much as I should of, well thankfully I made a deal with Paradox, who gave me a list of people he wanted to see get trolled like a motherfuсker, and in return he let me be. Some other mods though got in the way.

anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers, so i thought I'd cap off this little confession with the all the screen names I held.

-the fake skip
-hoponthisbiatch
-godofgettinglaid
-elfebreezeydabeez
-sirdukegijoe
-6-heads lewis
-entityvs.predator
-ms. ladybug

So go ahead, I know what you guys are going to do. some loser will post a semi-funny response and then another fool will quote it, and put some stupid emo-con next to it.

I'll see you guys later

Man_Of_Facts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now... I don't know if this would be a missing a signal case either but... here it goes.

About 2 years ago I was walking with a chick from class (totally hot, one of the hottest in high school) and I asked her to come up to my place to watch a movie (I amazed myself because I was a very shy guy back then and still am, sort of) and she agreed. So up to my place to watch an AFC movie like... I don't know... 40 days and 40 nights. So, watching the movie, laying in my bed next to each other, eating popcorn and somehow we start to talk about bras... specifically... hers. And she shows it to me and I say that's nice bla bla and get on with watchin the movie. My arm under her head and everything, laughing at the movie, making comments a.k.a. hints which I didn't get (as in missed) and... HA! the movie ends, she has to go, I show her the way, get a kiss on the corner of my mouth and I still don't do ****.

And this is just one of the many that happened and just not long ago realized how huge I screw up.