RickTheToad
Moderator
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
ATL is the aids capital of the world. Folks die from it.Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
HahahaPlus, there's the most expensive STD of all:
![]()
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yup, like Magic JohnsonMost of my friends rarely if ever used condoms and they now have multiple kids and some have families. Heterosexual HIV is rare to catch. Most people get HIV from needles and gay sex, but won't admit it. They'll lie to protect themselves and their image
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy lifeHahaha
Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.
It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.
It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.
Any of you guys experienced the same?
Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lolYup, like Magic Johnson
Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lol
Same hereI hate condoms, but I always wear them.
It's somewhat surprising how many women want to actually do it without a condom tho.
Was this a rumor?Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.