Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More and more dudes having unprotected sex

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here
Unprotected sex is best sex, but cant be stupid.
True that. Why? because getting a condom disrupts the "in the moment" with a woman. You are unclothing and your d!ck is seeking the sl!t as you are kissing/foreplay/making out. However, for me, after I have played and tampered the po0n, with the tip of my d!ck and rubbing her cl!t with the tip of my d!ck, I really don't NEED to go all in without condom. When I'm ALL IN, then condom doesn't feel that much different than no protection. It's the playing around beforehand where a condom just Fvcking SUCKS.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed that slowly, but surely, they've normalized HIV medication commercials. I swear I see an HIV commercial every 10 seconds when I'm watching tv. They make me uncomfortable lol

They come on so much that I can say the words the guy says on them, at the same time he does

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There's some progress on the STD front. The meningococcal B vaccine apparently protects people for 2 years from the gonorrhea bacterium.

Nothing seems to protect you from unplanned pregnancies (condoms and birth control pills fail/break), herpes, or the other STDs though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.
No way. Isaiah was a d!ck! Magic could do better.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
Most STDs are fully curable. Even HIV has no effect on your life with treatment (a pill per day). If it wasn't for the sexual stigma attached to this stuff people would completely shrug it off. The rates are also much, much lower than the fear-mongering high school sex ed classes would have you believe, and even those rates are concentrated in specific segments of the population (like gay people and drug addicts). I broke out the math and based on the number of people I had unprotected sex with I should have had a 99% chance to have contracted at least 5 STDs. Just got my results back last month: totally clean.

Pregnancy is a different issue and I started using condoms very consistently because I was much more afraid of that than STDs, especially after a couple of crazy girls who lied about being on birth control. The good news is that if you use lube it almost feels like it's raw. I highly recommend using lube because the lubrication that comes on the condom dries up in 2 or 3 minutes and after that the girl feels like you're giving her rope burn.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most STDs are fully curable. Even HIV has no effect on your life with treatment (a pill per day). If it wasn't for the sexual stigma attached to this stuff people would completely shrug it off. The rates are also much, much lower than the fear-mongering high school sex ed classes would have you believe, and even those rates are concentrated in specific segments of the population (like gay people and drug addicts). I broke out the math and based on the number of people I had unprotected sex with I should have had a 99% chance to have contracted at least 5 STDs. Just got my results back last month: totally clean.

Pregnancy is a different issue and I started using condoms very consistently because I was much more afraid of that than STDs, especially after a couple of crazy girls who lied about being on birth control. The good news is that if you use lube it almost feels like it's raw. I highly recommend using lube because the lubrication that comes on the condom dries up in 2 or 3 minutes and after that the girl feels like you're giving her rope burn.
If the lady dries up while you are in her, then her arousal is going down, but it makes sense to put a dab of lube inside the condom (assuming you have some on you - usually this isn't the case in a car, dept. store, etc.), just be careful not too much as the condom will fall off.

As for the HIV being curable, we'll not 100%. Undetectable, yes, not 100% curable. It's preventable now as well; to some degree. However, I would not say contracting HIV and living with it is not going to have a negative effect on your life; it will. Herpes, people can live a normalish life, HIV/AIDS, nope. HIV/AIDS is still a death sentence the virus is mutating. There are actually three strains of HIV, HIV I, HIV II and HIV III.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the lady dries up while you are in her, then her arousal is going down, but it makes sense to put a dab of lube inside the condom (assuming you have some on you - usually this isn't the case in a car, dept. store, etc.), just be careful not too much as the condom will fall off.

As for the HIV being curable, we'll not 100%. Undetectable, yes, not 100% curable. It's preventable now as well; to some degree. However, I would not say contracting HIV and living with it is not going to have a negative effect on your life; it will. Herpes, people can live a normalish life, HIV/AIDS, nope. HIV/AIDS is still a death sentence the virus is mutating. There are actually three strains of HIV, HIV I, HIV II and HIV III.
Not getting laid often in department stores so luckily I've been ok there. And it's not the tip of the condom that dries up, it's the mid to bottom portion, which is not constantly inside her (especially if you're well endowed).

I know HIV is not curable (yet) but it's also not a death sentence. "Today, a 20-year-old with HIV can expect to live to the age of 70."

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont jinx yourself! The ones that are not curable HPV or HSV they dont test for. I've known many that went years with no symptoms or knowing they had it.....then one day BAM!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not getting laid often in department stores so luckily I've been ok there. And it's not the tip of the condom that dries up, it's the mid to bottom portion, which is not constantly inside her (especially if you're well endowed).

I know HIV is not curable (yet) but it's also not a death sentence. "Today, a 20-year-old with HIV can expect to live to the age of 70."
I think you are underplaying the importance of being vigilant with sex whether strange or in a relationship. One of my ladies told me last night she's on nuvaring. I said that's great, but I'm still using a condom. Not of the STD risk, but I am more concerned about the preggo risk. I already have the STD results from both.

I cannot stress enough, at least for the preggo issue, because slipping into the lady can happen for a split second or few, pee prior to entering her and get some good oral to clean up some of the pre-ejac in your system. I will also suggest pulling out (yes, even with the condom on) prior to climaxing. The ladies in their 20's are very fertile.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We're now rationalizing unprotected sex with "HIV isn't that bad."

Amazing.
True. Not gonna dispute any of the guys here advocating getting protected.

But I'm still going fvck without one.

Life is a series of risk.

I'll take those risk to enjoy my life to the fullest - Booyahhhh !

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy life
Took them less then a year to get married to some other dude who was besotted with them.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate condoms, but I always wear them.

It's somewhat surprising how many women want to actually do it without a condom tho.
Than they get pregnant, and tell you it's "none of your business".

People not using condoms are stupids, they take a risk especially if it's with a ONS,Plate,date... No seriousLTR.

Women arent better if they dont ask protection, its incredible how Abortion is used as contraceptive.
it's the guy to use his head to ensure his safety.. If the girl doesnt want.. You know she has a plan in the back ;)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.

It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.

It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.

Any of you guys experienced the same?
Yes. In fact I never wore a condom no matter where I went. As I have a vasectomy now, its a mute point. I have no idea how many children I may have on different continents. I was seeing a young woman about 5 maybe 6 years ago that wanted me to get her pregnant. Asked for it. No obligations. She didn't know that I already had a vasectomy.

The chances of getting AIDs for me are astronomical. Don't do druggies or be a fag.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
True. Not gonna dispute any of the guys here advocating getting protected.

But I'm still going fvck without one.

Life is a series of risk.

I'll take those risk to enjoy my life to the fullest - Booyahhhh !
I don't normally comment on this stuff because I am not going to purchase a condom. I've never purchased one in my life. I've had one lover that did supply them and I used them. When in doubt...use her mouth.