RickTheToad
Moderator
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
ATL is the aids capital of the world. Folks die from it.Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
HahahaPlus, there's the most expensive STD of all:
![]()
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yup, like Magic JohnsonMost of my friends rarely if ever used condoms and they now have multiple kids and some have families. Heterosexual HIV is rare to catch. Most people get HIV from needles and gay sex, but won't admit it. They'll lie to protect themselves and their image
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy lifeHahaha
Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.
It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.
It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.
Any of you guys experienced the same?
Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lolYup, like Magic Johnson
Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lol
Same hereI hate condoms, but I always wear them.
It's somewhat surprising how many women want to actually do it without a condom tho.
Was this a rumor?Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.