Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More and more dudes having unprotected sex

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
Are you in the field like Jane Goodall observing this? Hahaha.

I don't know what the stats are. When I was a teen, the threat of HIV/AIDS was drilled into my head and I'm glad it was. Not saying I've been perfect but I really don't mind condoms. Nowadays I'll bet the younger set sees HIV as just another annoyance, especially since people are living with it and combating it. To me it's still "game over."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of those foolish men who thinks that bedding young women and screening would keep me insulated.

Yes it's foolish and something I don't recommend men do.

So far I've never contracted anything but if any man wishes to go down this road then it's imperative to screen out night clubbers and those using OLD apps.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won’t catch me catching the clap for being stupid! Wrap it up and then some!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, Most, like 99.09% of HIV cases come from homosexual buttsex. I do not believe that Charlie Sheen got it from intercourse with a female. Second, I don't necessarily penetrate all the way just enter a bit here and there, before putting on a condom. 3rd, girls who use heroin or meth are potential HIV carriers because needles. My doctor said he's never diagnosed an HIV case and he's been around since the 70s. He said that it's almost ALWAYS a drug-user. He scoffed at my paranoia back a couple of years ago and his office ladies must have wondered what was so wrong with me that I was imagining things when it was simply bad eating habits, sleeping habits, but the internet "diagnosis" always inflict paranoia when you start reading symptoms, and start checking your body all over - fingernails, eyes, privates. You start researching every Rare disease, ones you'd never heard of. I learned a lot about liver disease and I don't drink.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, Most, like 99.09% of HIV cases come from homosexual buttsex. I do not believe that Charlie Sheen got it from intercourse with a female. Second, I don't necessarily penetrate all the way just enter a bit here and there, before putting on a condom. 3rd, girls who use heroin or meth are potential HIV carriers because needles. My doctor said he's never diagnosed an HIV case and he's been around since the 70s. He said that it's almost ALWAYS a drug-user. He scoffed at my paranoia back a couple of years ago and his office ladies must have wondered what was so wrong with me that I was imagining things when it was simply bad eating habits, sleeping habits, but the internet "diagnosis" always inflict paranoia when you start reading symptoms, and start checking your body all over - fingernails, eyes, privates. You start researching every Rare disease, ones you'd never heard of. I learned a lot about liver disease and I don't drink.
I'm aware now of the statistical likelihoods for heterosexuals vs. homosexuals and drug users and all of that. But I'm still not interested in taking the chance. It's kind of like wearing a seat belt for me - I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. When I travel to other countries some taxi drivers get offended - "I'm a good driver!." Well I don't care what you tell me, you can be Mario Andretti but I'm wearing a seat belt. And you can say you're a virgin but I'm wearing a condom. "Ain't no puzzy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it" as Snoop said.

Plus, there's the most expensive STD of all:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I don't go with dudes.

but everything is possible there is people who think vacines are bad and give autism so, I say let then do it, if they die doing so better for us, less idiots on the gene pool

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that even If you fuk with a HIV positive person, you have 1 chance apon 1000 to be affected

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms are cheap and take 10 seconds to put on. I will always wear one until I’m happily married. I have no desire for painful urination because of some dirty woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Plus, there's the most expensive STD of all:

Hahaha

Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.

It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.

It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.

Any of you guys experienced the same?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about women? It takes two to tango! Being divorce rates are through the roof and will continue to rise, on top of all the single moms this is nothing new or surprising. STD's will be so common in years to come. No one really gives a chit about anything anymore.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about women? It takes two to tango! Being divorce rates are through the roof and will continue to rise, on top of all the single moms this is nothing new or surprising. STD's will be so common in years to come. No one really gives a chit about anything anymore.
Well, like you said it takes two to tango. Pop culture says that men pressure women to go raw dog. In my experience it's the opposite. "Take it off," "I want to feel YOU inside me," "I'm on the pill," etc. Too many men abdicate their responsibility...we can't rely on women to be responsible.

Hahaha

Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.

I've definitely had them wanting my baby and saying so. Not sure about the abandonment part. They are manipulative little bytches sometimes, ain't they? EDIT, not that that would work on you...

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my friends rarely if ever used condoms and they now have multiple kids and some have families. Heterosexual HIV is rare to catch. Most people get HIV from needles and gay sex, but won't admit it. They'll lie to protect themselves and their image

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy life