RickTheToad
Moderator
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
ATL is the aids capital of the world. Folks die from it.Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
HahahaPlus, there's the most expensive STD of all:
![]()
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yup, like Magic JohnsonMost of my friends rarely if ever used condoms and they now have multiple kids and some have families. Heterosexual HIV is rare to catch. Most people get HIV from needles and gay sex, but won't admit it. They'll lie to protect themselves and their image
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy lifeHahaha
Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.
It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.
It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.
Any of you guys experienced the same?
Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lolYup, like Magic Johnson
Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.Magic always looked a bit sweet to me. He's son is gay as sin though lol
Same hereI hate condoms, but I always wear them.
It's somewhat surprising how many women want to actually do it without a condom tho.
Was this a rumor?Magic was obviously having a sexual relationship with Isaiah Thomas. I can’t believe people are still in denial about this.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.