Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More and more dudes having unprotected sex

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a guy in the unit who stayed faithful to his girlfriend during his deployments. He really loved that wench. So on his last deployment he sent her to live with his parents. When he got off deployment he took leave and was going to marry her and bring her back. If you are married you qualify for family housing.
He came back off leave early and was pretty quiet and distant. So I hit him up finally as it was affecting his attitude and attention span.
When he finally confided with me, he told me the story. It was a bad one.

About two days after he got home in the states he started dripping the green snot and burning (gonorrhea). He couldn't believe it. He had remained faithful to that woman the hold time. Obviously he called off the wedding and came back to the unit.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a guy in the unit who stayed faithful to his girlfriend during his deployments. He really loved that wench. So on his last deployment he sent her to live with his parents. When he got off deployment he took leave and was going to marry her and bring her back. If you are married you qualify for family housing.
He came back off leave early and was pretty quiet and distant. So I hit him up finally as it was affecting his attitude and attention span.

About two days after he got home in the states he started dripping the green snot and burning (gonorrhea). He couldn't believe it. He had remained faithful to that woman the hold time. Obviously he called off the wedding and came back to the unit.
I know of a married businessman who got STD recently from his own wife.

She just turned 50, manage to pull some young buck and calls him boyfriend.

Meanwhile hubby was real busy trying to make money so she can go on holidays, drive a German make and splurge on her shopping etc.

And this man is the 2nd husband, 1st got divorced because he's a bum according to the 2nd husband.

Goes to show no matter what protection you're got on ur d1ck, if you don't know how to screen then u r as good as fvcked.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
I (stupidly) have hooked up with many girls without a condom. Even girls that I was seeing regularly for casual sex, i didnt use a condom. Never caught anything and had only 1 pregnant scare luckily. I have been seeing her casually for 4.5 years now still today. Overall i would definitely not recommend having sex without a condom. Sounds contradicting coming from someone who kept playing with fire but you may not be so lucky.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms actually have a fairly high failure rate, so if this is your only means of preventing pregnancy you really should reconsider that. Condoms should be primarily used for prevention of STDs, and even then you can still become infected or infect someone else.

Personally, my belief behind condoms is that if you feel the need to wear a condom to protect yourself from a woman, who may or may not have an STD, then you probably shouldn't have sex with her, as you don't know her all that well. I can't imagine having my condom break with some woman I barely knew and she ends up getting pregnant, that is a major life changing event. As a heterosexual man my odd of getting HIV is extremely low, and as others have mentioned many STDs can be cured.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That hurts to read that, but it's a very common occurrence with those deployed in the military, which I'm sure you are aware of.

The reality is that long distance pre marriage realationships rarely last, especially when you are young. If someone is in the military I really think it is in the best interest for both individuals if that relationship ends or at least goes on hold, being away from someone for months or even years is very hard. Imagine a man and a woman in their early to mid 20s, the guy is in the military and spends more time away from her then with her. People in this age should be going through a lot of growth and change.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the modern idea HIV is “no big deal” and “treatable” is aimed at reducing stigma, not reality.

I knew a man who recently died. He had it since 1986. Gay.

It wasn’t the HIV that killed him, all the drugs he took to control it killed his liver and kidneys.

Very hard to catch it though unless you’re using needles and raw dog an@l

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of condoms. Which are the best based on how they feel? I hear lambskin are great but don't offer std protection

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I (stupidly) have hooked up with many girls without a condom. Even girls that I was seeing regularly for casual sex, i didnt use a condom. Never caught anything and had only 1 pregnant scare luckily. I have been seeing her casually for 4.5 years now still today. Overall i would definitely not recommend having sex without a condom. Sounds contradicting coming from someone who kept playing with fire but you may not be so lucky.
I still find it amazing how many ladies say no to condoms initially, but during the foreplay they attempt rub their pvssy lips over your shaft and most attempt for entrance. It's like say this, do that. It's one of the ways I've learned that with the ladies, you need to say A, do B. Surreal.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Speaking of condoms. Which are the best based on how they feel? I hear lambskin are great but don't offer std protection
.004's are prob the thinnest. Sagami are next, but hard to find. I worry they are too thin and would tear or break. But, when I did use them, they were amazing. They were very snug on me, so if you have more than avg. girth, you may have some concern due to breakage. I've have good success with the Skyn Elite's and a dab of water based lube in the condom. They are actually stronger and thinner than the Crown condoms I used to use.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms actually have a fairly high failure rate, so if this is your only means of preventing pregnancy you really should reconsider that. Condoms should be primarily used for prevention of STDs, and even then you can still become infected or infect someone else.

Personally, my belief behind condoms is that if you feel the need to wear a condom to protect yourself from a woman, who may or may not have an STD, then you probably shouldn't have sex with her, as you don't know her all that well. I can't imagine having my condom break with some woman I barely knew and she ends up getting pregnant, that is a major life changing event. As a heterosexual man my odd of getting HIV is extremely low, and as others have mentioned many STDs can be cured.
No sorry this is bullshyt. Conform failure rates are mostly human error due to insufficient female lubrication or just not wearing correctly. Condoms work because they are a barrier with pores smaller than semen and pathogens. With correct use there is no physical way for exchange of fluid between said barrier. This is sex Ed 101.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No sorry this is bullshyt. Conform failure rates are mostly human error due to insufficient female lubrication or just not wearing correctly. Condoms work because they are a barrier with pores smaller than semen and pathogens. With correct use there is no physical way for exchange of fluid between said barrier. This is sex Ed 101.
True, but the failure rate of condoms (I.E. human error) and withdrawal method are within I believe 2% of each other. There are now multiple studies which show that assuming the dude urinates prior to his next sexual act his urethra and pre-ejac will be free of viable sperm. Not saying it's worth the risk, but many males posters here seem to do this. I would think it's more so a risk of pregnancy when the ladies are in their teens, twenties or early 30's.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect use states it has a failure rate of 2%, in regards to prevention of impregnating a woman. Typical use, at 18%, I'm pretty sure includes people who don't always use it, maybe put it on later during sex, etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect use states it has a failure rate of 2%, in regards to prevention of impregnating a woman. Typical use, at 18%, I'm pretty sure includes people who don't always use it, maybe put it on later during sex, etc.

Condoms are a barrier that is impermeable to semen unless there is some sort of breach. That 2% failure rate means 1 out of every 50 couples who claimed to use a condom every time for a year got pregnant, not that each condom is 2% likely to allow semen to pass.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms are a barrier that is impermeable to semen unless there is some sort of breach. That 2% failure rate means 1 out of every 50 couples who claimed to use a condom every time for a year got pregnant, not that each condom is 2% likely to allow semen to pass.
The whole point is that is considering perfect use, it said typical use had a failure rate of almost 20%. In regards to purely prevention of pregnancy, there are far better options than solely relying upon condoms. For me, condoms hurt and are simply not an option.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The whole point is that is considering perfect use, it said typical use had a failure rate of almost 20%. In regards to purely prevention of pregnancy, there are far better options than solely relying upon condoms. For me, condoms hurt and are simply not an option.
What do you use? Agreed, condoms and withdrawal method are about the same. Nuvaring or pills have times in their cycles where they are not effective. Plus, if Nuvaring falls out, you're fvcked. It's one of the reasons why when I am close, I pull out with a condom on.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but mathematically and scientifically you are in denial. Other forms of birth control exist but don’t offer the added protection against STDs and women that could be lying about their own contraception. If you choose not to wear condoms that’s on you. I personally never go in without one because they’re cheap and effective.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you use? Agreed, condoms and withdrawal method are about the same. Nuvaring or pills have times in their cycles where they are not effective. Plus, if Nuvaring falls out, you're fvcked. It's one of the reasons why when I am close, I pull out with a condom on.
Another benefit of condoms is being able to blow your load in her without worrying about all that shyt.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Another benefit of condoms is being able to blow your load in her without worrying about all that shyt.
Since I've had condoms bust during rough sex, I no longer even risk that. I pull out with the condom on. Too risky for me. Boring sex is ehh, boring.. Rough and tough is the best and most intense.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've had condoms bust during rough sex, I no longer even risk that. I pull out with the condom on. Too risky for me. Boring sex is ehh, boring.. Rough and tough is the best and most intense.
Condoms break due to insufficient female lubrication. I’ve only ever had a condom break with one woman and I knew it ripped well before busting. Your assertion isn’t even a logical occurrence.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Condoms break due to insufficient female lubrication. I’ve only ever had a condom break with one woman and I knew it ripped well before busting. Your assertion isn’t even a logical occurrence.
You are wrong dude. The lady was as wet as a pool and I had lube in the tip. So much for your illogical theory. But, be as you may.