"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

More and more dudes having unprotected sex

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Have anyone else noticed that more and more dudes are having unprotected sex these days.. Do they like to live on the edge... The stupid edge...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I'm one of those foolish men who thinks that bedding young women and screening would keep me insulated.

Yes it's foolish and something I don't recommend men do.

So far I've never contracted anything but if any man wishes to go down this road then it's imperative to screen out night clubbers and those using OLD apps.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You won’t catch me catching the clap for being stupid! Wrap it up and then some!
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
First of all, Most, like 99.09% of HIV cases come from homosexual buttsex. I do not believe that Charlie Sheen got it from intercourse with a female. Second, I don't necessarily penetrate all the way just enter a bit here and there, before putting on a condom. 3rd, girls who use heroin or meth are potential HIV carriers because needles. My doctor said he's never diagnosed an HIV case and he's been around since the 70s. He said that it's almost ALWAYS a drug-user. He scoffed at my paranoia back a couple of years ago and his office ladies must have wondered what was so wrong with me that I was imagining things when it was simply bad eating habits, sleeping habits, but the internet "diagnosis" always inflict paranoia when you start reading symptoms, and start checking your body all over - fingernails, eyes, privates. You start researching every Rare disease, ones you'd never heard of. I learned a lot about liver disease and I don't drink.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I wouldn't know, I don't go with dudes.

but everything is possible there is people who think vacines are bad and give autism so, I say let then do it, if they die doing so better for us, less idiots on the gene pool
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
I remember reading somewhere that even If you fuk with a HIV positive person, you have 1 chance apon 1000 to be affected
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Plus, there's the most expensive STD of all:

Hahaha

Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.

It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.

It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.

Any of you guys experienced the same?
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
What about women? It takes two to tango! Being divorce rates are through the roof and will continue to rise, on top of all the single moms this is nothing new or surprising. STD's will be so common in years to come. No one really gives a chit about anything anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Most of my friends rarely if ever used condoms and they now have multiple kids and some have families. Heterosexual HIV is rare to catch. Most people get HIV from needles and gay sex, but won't admit it. They'll lie to protect themselves and their image
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Hahaha

Believe it or not, I've bedded more women then I care to admit and have most if not all of them end up telling me they want my baby at some point.

It gets worse, many don't mind being abandoned as long as they have my child.

It's pure mindfvck each time I hear it.

Any of you guys experienced the same?
of course they don't, they can child support you ass without much care, most woman just want a easy life
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top