Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 2

Had six meals today

new job involves me working with someone i had met once at work but never spoke to, been getting on well and lots of banter. Felt i could be like that off the bat rather then warming up after a few weeks and gaining comfort.

when i came home i was shattered, after all the exercise last week and gym day before. As soon as i got in had some food then just slept for 3 hours.

Going to read from lesson six to 10 of pooks '15 lessons'

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 3

Went to the gym a good hour session, got two comments from people at work about how big i am one even said he was scared.

When at the gym someone who worked there said hi, smiled at another employer and the lady from a few weeks ago smiled at me again.

read 6 -10 of pook

hb banter still hasnt confirmed or spoken to me about going out at the end of the week. I think she is really worried about my friend going all jealous and child like, like she rejected him but went out with his friend.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling good about all the extra gym work i have been doing, feel ALOT bigger and more defined, been playing well at football scored more goals in 1/3 of the season then the whole of last season already, so it is paying off.

New jobs being going well learning alot but seems more fun compared to the last role i was in, feel like i have more importance and the work varies and is technical which i enjoy.

Still havnt heard from hbbanter, seen her on facebook but she hasnt initiated any conversation yet, cant help but start to get a negative feeling about it.

personal opinion is she either likes me, but can tell my friend will be AFC about it and make it a huge deal and thats making her nervous or have doubts.

Or she loves attention, let it get to a certain stage but then kinda stops it going further. Using my friend as a good excuse.

As i dont want to worry about it too much, i will ring her tomorrow if she hasnt confirmed before then. Might be a case of me being more aggressive in getting a date in this situation.

Got football tonight and then going cinema, am going out tomorrow and doing something fun saturday during the day so looking forward to both of those.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 5 + 6 + 7

Been very busy last few days so hadnt updated here.

Day 5 - Was meant to go out, but got cancelled as a couple of people werent coming and seemed pointless, this was with work buddies so checked my other friends and no one was going out... i was a bit down about this really wanted to go out. Got to stay positive, i got to sae some money for other nights also went to the gym for an hour had a nice conversation with the receptionist again. She seems interested in what i've been up to when i see her. Shame like usual she is taken.

Also hbbanter replied to a comment i posted on someone wall, so i started chatting to her, pretty much what i thought asked if she was free (she hadn't confirmed) she was working. Thought like **** it its up to her now not worth chasing. said to let me know (which she still hasnt AKA NEXT)

Day 6 - Went to an amusment park, ALL day only managed 4 meals today but 3 were pretty big, few eye contacts talked to the people managing the que a few times and just enjoyed myself love amusment parks.

Day 7 - Went football, straight after went to a friends then to get some food and cinema with about 5-6 of us, then back to some other friends to hang out for a bit. whiles at the resturant, there was a pretty waitress kept eye contact smiled and got one back. nice mini boost of confidence.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 review

Week 5 Tasks

Physical

Gym x3 Hours - Done
Football - Done played twice
1x fat burn ( run this time ) - Didnt do, injured myself slightly and decided to rest so i could play on sunday, did wake up for it but still sore.

DJ
Continue Pook - Read a few articles
Start Weapons of Mass seduction - got it downloaded weekend too busy
Establish interest in HBbanter is and ask her out if high - Asked out no high interest still being proactive and took a chance.
Open 3 girls on night out - didnt go out unable to complete
Continue eye contacts and higher level conversations. a few conversations alot of eye contacts starting to feel more natural.

Overall i would say im dissapointed in myself this week, could have done more missed out on far too many tasks for my liking and a few things occured so i couldnt do a few of them. (injured slightly and then night out cancelled)

To be honest had a bit of a down moment a couple of times part frustration but wondering what am i doing wrong, this has given me a few ideas for next weeks task and motivated to do more.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x 1 hour, + 1 steam room session
  • Football x 3
  • 6 meals a day minimum
  • 1x Fat burn

DJ
  • Read 6 articles of Pook
  • Read 30 pages of Weapons of mass seduction
  • Start David DeAngelo double your dating
  • Clean out inside of car
  • Tidy Room
  • Make a list of my good qualities
  • Make a list of areas i need to improve and how i can do so
  • 2x Conversations with people i don't know well/don't know
  • Approach 4 girls on a night out
  • Continue eye contact and smiles

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 1

Started the 2nd week of my new job, really enjoying it, wasn't suree at first if it was a good idea BUT... after over a week and basic training of the role complete i'm glad i moved. More money im not being monitored, finish earlier no weekend work and that gives me more time to work on myself.

After work went to the gym for 55 minutes and then did an hour of football

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 2

Today after work, had a nice couple of hours extra sleep, played football at the weekend and had gym and football the day after, was going to go gym but didnt want to over do it.

Started double your dating read 45 pages of that. so far nothing mind blowing, but i plan on reading it through then going through certain sections again and working on it I have read through pook and wms before so this new material may have the same rough idea but someone else theories as well.

Plan on going gym tomorrow and having a tidy of my room.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 3

Straight from work hit the gym for an hour then went out with friends had 7 meals today and read more double your dating

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 4

When on lunch i had 2 people randoms ask me for directions and about parking, maybe it was just random but perhaps im giving an approachable confident vibe?

got to go home early from work and cleared up my room, making it look tidy again, Got to keep doing this every few weeks.

had football training today

Went to the cinema with a friend from work

had 6 meals
read more of double your dating

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modro,
Thank you! Your journal is an inspiration. 6 weeks and going strong. Congrats with the new job. Keep everything up.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 5

Cheers mate, it takes alot of work and i know that and i still need to start stepping up, but i like to take small steps forward. Its actually really helpful to keep track, plan and work on certain things. Also it forces me to go and do things when otherwise i might have said.. "I will do it another day" or unmotivated to gym.

Today was going out day, got to leave work early again i did hardly anything all day lol .

Read some more double your dating, and did about 3-4 pages of wms.

The night out was pretty poor to be honest, it was like the first 2 weeks where not many ladies out and the ones that were had bout 20 guy mates.

I opened up two girls both were working behind the bar.

First one little bit of banter, friends were annoying me and really put me off actually speaking to her when getting drinks...

The next i kinda knew little bit of chat, joking about giving me free drinks and to 'accidently' give me a bottle of spirits she was laughing alot.

another one i made eye contact with and she smiled

other then that pretty poor night, it was dead and my friends really were annoying.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Day 6

Stayed round friends the night before, about mid morning left and went on a run about 2km.

Didnt get much sleep at all, so had a few naps in the day met a friend before going round mates to watch boxing. Finished double your dating (90 pages)

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a look at my tasks for this week, and decided to knuckle down today and get as many as i could finished.

Had football in the morning, as soon as i got home i went and cleared out my car, had loads of random stuff in there, rubbish, torch, clothes bag etc.

Then had a nap read some pook and wms

then went gym really good session 1 hour went to the steam room afterwards. Whilst waiting having a water a life guard came in i gave her eye contact and she smiled at me i looked away (caught me off guard) looked back and smiled, she wasnt great but im 90% sure she checked me out as i was just in swim shorts.

I havnt made a list of good/bad points about myself, but been thinking about points i need to improve on through out the week the main ones are:

Self Esteem/Confidence
Approaching more
making women qualify themselfs
actually getting a date after a number
generating attraction
Closing the deal

So going to start focusing on these from now on and working on imoroving them so i can be consistant and actually start getting laid.

on a side note: i asked for change today when i went to the gym, normally i would sometimes be a little bit reserved about asking sometimes. Now i kinda do it without worrying.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 review

Week 6 Tasks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical

Gym 3x 1 hour, + 1 steam room session - DONE
Football x 3 - DONE
6 meals a day minimum - DONE (only sat i had 5 but 3 big meals)
1x Fat burn - DONE

DJ
Read 6 articles of Pook READ 3 ARTICLES
Read 30 pages of Weapons of mass seduction - ONLY READ ABOUT 8 PAGES
Start David DeAngelo double your dating - DONE, READ ALL 90 PAGES
Clean out inside of car - DONE
Tidy Room - DONE
Make a list of my good qualities - NOT DONE
Make a list of areas i need to improve and how i can do so - DONE
2x Conversations with people i don't know well/don't know - DONE 2 BAR STAFF
Approach 4 girls on a night out - NOT DONE
Continue eye contact and smiles - DONE

Pretty good week, gave myself alot of tasks to do kept up the fitness again and had a good tidy. Few eye contacts and smiles. ALOT of reading, as i did so much on double your dating it kinda stopped me finishing the others but i read a good 95 pages of material.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 tasks

Physical
  • 3x 1 hour sessions (concentrating on form and lifting heavier)
  • 1x Fat burn
  • 2 x Football (Want to cut down cardio a bit)

DJ
  • Read 2 Pook Articles
  • Continue Weapons Mass Seduction
  • Listen to confidence MP3 file i downloaded
  • Approach 2 people on a night out
  • Have 3 conversations with shop staff (Supermarket, block busters etc)

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 1

I downloaded 4 audio books helping with confidence and self esteem. thought i would try something different, listened to the first one twice.proper chilled me out and made me feel good and relaxed.

went to the gym, made eye contact with a few people

Also had lunch with some women at work, kinda got invited along so that was fun, normally i would be silent and shy with new people, but got involved in a few conversations and some sarcastic comments.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 2

I just remembered last week on friday, i did actually open a girl up, we went to this pub we dont nornally go to. Sat down near her spoke to her for about 1 min before one of her friends cut in as they were leaving i totally forgot lol

Anyway today decided to have fun, got home from work and brought Call of Duty, played that for a bit then listened to 2 more audio books. one explained a technique and one was like a trance your meant to listen to alot.

I guess it helps in thinking good thoughts and who knows maybe they jedi mind trick me a bit. As Pook would say Think and we become. So going to listen to the first and third ones alot most days as there only 20 odd minutes each. Also it is relaxing and it cant hurt.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 3 + 4

Day three pretty lazy after work, played COD and completed it. before bed started to listen to the final audio which is 40 mins long and sounds like a radio host talking about the topic. was falling alseep after about 10 mins so decided to listen another day.

Getting alot of smiles as well when making eye contact.

Day 4

Played COD again, made sure i did some of my tasks went gym only 45 mins work out, was just on legs as i lost my gloves and first exercise made them really sore at the back doing squats. so kinda just did isolated and small ammount of bicep and stomach.

Made eye contact and got a huge smile when walking through work today from the receptionist who was walking around.

same at the gym the PT there smiled and held the door open.

Going to read a few WMS now before bed, tomorrow going round a friends for fireworks not sure what the plan is might be out saturday