Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 1

Week 3 Day 2 (This was a double post cannot edit the above)

Today was it a turning point? I did well in starting to be more social, started off at work and normally i say hi when i see someone i know but dont speak too. Well got in the lift Said Hi and had they started off a conversation with me ( been happening ALOT recently) another time during the day went into the kitchen and a member of the staff was filling up the vending machine, probably would have ignored her before, made eye contact little smile and a Hi, she did the same.

Went to the gym for an hour again today. I knew this receptionist normally just say hello see her maybe once a month. Had a conversation about going out and my birthday the other receptionist got involved it was about 5 minutes. In the gym made eye contact with an older lady late 30's she smiled at me so i smiled right back.

When leaving the receptionist was leaving, spoke again next to her car about how she had been working all day. The asked me what i did and i kinda just opened up about my previous job and my current and how i got it all from two questions... what do you do? and how did u get it.

Completely sorted my birthday and know what I'm doing now, really looking forward to this weekend

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day3

Not too much happened today to be honest, used it as a rest day from the gym, managed to eat all 6 meals today and read a few posts on the main forum. A couple of Hi's a work but went out to the cinema and had a chill out day.

Tomorrow going to get up and have a 20 minute cycle to burn fatand to work my legs a little, and have football in the evening. Will probably read a couple of Pook to get me ready and in a good frame for the weekend.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 4

Woke up early (literally i was thinking i cannot be bothered) But part of why i love this diary is it also forces me to do stuff i could quite easily put off. did 20 minutes cycling in the morning and had football

had 6 meals again today so doing well in eating and providing my body with fuel.

by the time i got home from practice it was late and had a shower and watched tv and relaxed whilst in bed, bit lazy but read through some forum posts.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 5

Just got home from work so they day isnt over yet, but so far at work made eye contact with someone i dont know and they looked away i think it was more out of shyness and tried when i went out at lunch but no1 was looking.

Im about to go get ready and going to read a few Pooks have a shower, i still need a few eye contacts this week few days left and i need to open someone up tonight, doesnt have to be massive just a hi and a small conversation or a comment on something.

I need to go gym and have 2 days of football, i have been thinking about stopping the saturdays as they literally kill my weekend and its not that great make me a little tired and also increases my cardio too much so i cannot gain as much. I will play tomorrow but after that im going to become less available giving me more time to go gym or do something social in the day on saturday.

I will edit this tomorrow with any good updates..

EDIT: The night went well! went to somewhere we dont normally go to often, so mixing up the week after the last 2 weeks were poor. Had a few drinks in a couple of bars. In a group just chatting checking out a few ladies (yes there were some out here) Went to a club/bar place. I actually had pretty good social proof here as had a few people i knew there. Went to the toilet and saw some people and started to talk to them then i saw another person who they were out with and he was trying to talk to some girls. I had met one of them before.

She is a friend of a friend we spoke for about 10 minutes, good bit of banter i basically let her talk and came in with some witty comments, she did have a boyfriend but she seemed pissed off abotu him. I got her number and she told me to add her on facebook. She was going for a smoke and asked if i was going to be here when i got back, i said no (thats when i got the number)

My mate who was speaking to her friend, spoke to me later stuff about what her friend had said. She seemed interested in me but backed out when i took her friends number lol.

Anyway went and found my friends again and went on the dancefloor. We started stading by some girls who one of my friends knew one she left.. but her two friends stayed i ended up dancing/Grinding with the better looking of the 2 and kissing her for a few seconds but she seemed to back out a little on that.

Not bad over all i have sent a request to the girl i met first just now so she will probably get to that tomorrow we will see what happens.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 6

Decided not to go football, it was a long drive the team is unorganised and i wanted to save money.

I did manage to get some extra rest and sleep

played PS3 for the first time in ages, mixing things up a bit

Went cinema in the evening

went to the gym only for 25 minutes it closed earlier then i thought

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 7

Played football had a good game. I am getting really confident again. Working out really gives me another dimention to my game which is power and extra fitness.

Watched a bit of TV and have had 6-7 meals today another good weekend.

Just about to read one more Pook Article.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Review

Week 3 Tasks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical
Gym x3 1 hour sessions
Football x3
Try cutting down sweets and things like cakes doughnuts that sneak in.
Get up early for a fat burning cycle (basically wake up and dont eat and go out for 20 mins to burn fat

DJ

Finish Killa PDF
Read 3x Pook articles
Get eye contact and hold with at least 10 people
Mix up my week, maybe go to a class at the gym or go for a drink midweek somewhere
Generally be more chatty with work colleagues or team mates and friends
Open 1 person on a night out

Physical, football twice as discussed before 3 times is too much after review and cutting it down to 2x. Went to the Gym 3 times 2 for an hour one 25 mins but that was due to the gym closing and not me being lazy. Now that i dont play football on Sat now i can get the Gym done easily from now on.

I did get up and do one fat burning cycle

Have cut down alot on bad stuff eating wise, overally physically Im doing well and eating better and more often and working out a little longer. Time to push on next week.

DJ, Good week socially, Opened up more people at work had alot more conversations and eye contacts, Couple of smiles from strangers. I read some Pook finished sirkilla and mixed my week up a little. (Didnt play football, went to the steam room, Went out to a different town.)

Obviously i had a little success on friday night, smal kiss grinding, and got another girls number. Now this is really what i have been doing every now and again but nothing more comes from it. Now follow up on numbers or no interest to meet. Kissing in the club leads nowhere. This is an area i need to work on.

Overall Im happy this week got a number for the first time in a bit and a kiss as well, Looking forward to this week i have a few days off in the week and my birthday too.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Tasks

Physical

• Football x 2
  • Gym x 4 Hours sessions
  • 1x Fat burner morning session
  • Drink more water, less fatty foods sweets etc

DJ
  • Read Book of Pook
  • 10x Eye contacts
  • Continue conversations at work
  • 1x Converations in the week
  • 2x Approaches on a night out

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 1

Today was a packed day, got in had food went to the gym for 45 mins got home had a shake went football for an hour.

read 2 woman-ese articles on the book of pook as well

Had about 7 meals today as well starting to feel a bit more filled out.

The girl i tried to add on facebook still hasnt accepted yet so guess she isnt interested for the moment. (typical of whats happened girl has boyfriend or not interested when i have got a number)

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 2

Got the Job i applied for so thats handy, little bit more money so i can save more and a much better platform for when i move out next year having that extra money per month and by the time i move in i would of had a small increase from what my new salary will be too.

Had a rest day from the Gym plan on going for the next 3 days as i don't have work after tomorrow so have time for some real good sessions and the needed rest etc.

read a few articles on the main site

had one good eye contact and smile from someone as i was walking into town after work.

Plan on doing most my tasks now that I'm off as it is so restricted being at work.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 3

Went to the gym for an hour, good session

Had 7 meals again.

a couple of eye contacts

pretty non eventful day other then that

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 4

Had the day off today, Decided to do some positive things to improve myself, got my haircut, when there asked her to decide a style that would suit me. She said i had really thick hair and said short would be better and shorter round the back bit choppy. I like it its not a major difference from what i normally get but it looks sharpe and tidy with it being a bit choppy and thinned it out as well.

Also got some more grooming products, spray, mouthwash, hair gel and wax and wash wash.

Also had football for an hour today.

Just about to read some more Pook before bed. Looking forward to tomorrow last week was successful. Really struggle to go to the next level after getting a number. Or if i do get kissing/dancing with a girl maybe go to the next level.

6 meals again, going to the gym tomorrow and Sat

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 5

Its Friday, I had the day off today and did really well on some of my tasks..

First of all i got up went on a 40 minute fat burning bike ride, Lot's of up hill parts and it was fun. I had good eye contact then smiled at an older lady with presumably her grandchild walking. She smiled back.

Later in the day went to the gym for and hour and 10 minutes (caught up a few minutes i missed earlier in the week on monday) in there was someone from football i havn't spoken too before. Had a good conversation about the team and what he does.

Also got another eye contact in there.

Had a small nap, then got some alcohol as people are coming to my house tonight to start the night. Read up to lesson six of pooks 15 lessons. I also read about 4 articles from it yesterday before bed.

People will be arriving in about 30 minutes looking forward to it, one of the few times i actually get to meet women is on nights out, but tonight looking forward to some fun and getting drunk celebrating and i will open up a few I'm sure.

Will edit tomorrow with any interesting news...

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5 continued

Well had a brilliant night out

While out i opened 2 girls at once they were ok and polite but didnt have any real interest in getting involved with the conversations, first time i went in solo on my own on more then one girl. Obviously a bit of liquid courage but fun none the less.

Later spoke to an older women about 27 must of spoke to her for ages several times throughout the night, she kept saying how good looking i was and i was ****y... too ****y. To be honest i dont think i was at all. gave me alot of confidence though getting compliments.

Now there was a girl out with our party,known her for a while always been extremely flirty between us, she is single for about a month, has alot of fans and been noticing alot of signals from her. Keeps contacting, kept on touching me. She has basically admitted she likes me.

Problem... My friend was literally obsessed and wanted to be with her and tried complete AFC route. Totally in the friends zone and she even came out and said nothing would happen.

At the end of the night i text her laughing about the girl calling my ****ey and i think she is into my charms, she said i was ****y (as in a joke as i impllied that she likes me) coming back with she thinks i like her.

I had passed out by this point

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 6

Continued the next day i dont contact, she tries to get my attention later by saying she is feeling rough, i was out with friends and didnt reply for a few hours, then late at night sends me a text with nothing on by 'accident'

I came back with that she musnt be able to sleep thinking how charming i am

'you can be charming at times' she says

I know only the lucky ones get the experience

'never charmed me :('

It looks like i already have

etc.. massive ioi

only problem was she mentions my friend and do i think he would mind if i 'charmed' her

Now i'm kinda confused as i'm honestly not sure what i should do, i would like to go on a date with her as she is pretty & my type and has awesome banter.

But i dont know if my friend might go weird...

I played it off saying he wouldnt and left it at that, i shall keep you updated but i suppose its a potential plate.

Also had football today and then just hung out with mates

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 7

Played football in the morning had a family meal then went cinema.

Decided not to contact the girl i will call her HBbanter.

Thinking about it today im 'meh' on the situation. Part of me thinks i should man up, stop worrying about other people and take the chance.

In general i feel my confidence is increasing and feel alot more social just talking to people having fun.

At football spoke to someone i dont really know well, he only joined this year and gave him a lift back from the game. Not the most flowing conversation but normally i would have stayed silent in that situation.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 review

Physical

Football x 2 - DONE played 4 times this week
Gym x 4 Hours sessions - I did 3 hours and more football then i planned
1x Fat burner morning session - did 40 min bike ride
Drink more water, less fatty foods sweets etc - weekend was pretty bad but overall really cut down.

DJ
Read Book of Pook - DONE read about 8-9 articles
10x Eye contacts - DONE had a few smiles as well
Continue conversations at work - DONE although i had a few days off
1x Converations in the week - DONE had 1 at the gym and one after football
2x Approaches on a night out - DONE opened a 2 set and the older women

Overall good week, got alot of reading done started to actually approach people on nights out. Have a prospect who seems interested and confidence is increasing. Best week in the gym so far getting 3 hours in (although i initially wanted more i got roped into playing football)

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Tasks

Physical

• Gym x3 Hours
  • Football
  • 1x fat burn ( run this time )

DJ
  • Continue Pook
  • Start Weapons of Mass seduction
  • Establish how interested HBbanter is and ask her out if high
  • Open 3 girls on night out
  • Continue eye contacts and higher level conversations.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wee 5 Day 1

Started my new job today, alot less grinding and seems more technical and i feel like it was a good move, need to learn alot and get used to things for a few weeks but enjoyed it. It also means i finish earlier giving me more time to do things and makes it easier to eat all 6 meals without having too many in the evening.

After work went to the gym for an hour and mixed it up and went steam room as well.

Now today i went to test the water with HBbanter, later in the day text her and ended up asking if she wanted to join me in a fun activity, but wasnt sure she could handle it.

she started to qualify herself saying she is the most fun person i would meet, but not sure how my friend would react.

(At this point i thought ****, i had been rejected)

I came back with a gem, ignored the part about my friend and mentioned that if she was this fun person why would she decline a fun activity, clearly she lied.

she replied she doesnt lie and she IS fun, just worried about losing a friend...

and would i be ok if he went grumpy for a while.

basically i didnt panic i stayed calm played off the resistance and kept it fun and made her qualify herself as being good to hang around with.

So we shall see how this goes, she is going to confirm when she can come out.