Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have been absent from the site for a while and want to get back on the right track.

Quick background: Found this site a few years ago and slowly improved got into a relationships stayed away from here made mistakes and learned from them and came back here to work on things i did wroung. When the last relationship i had ended, i didnt come back and tried to go on my own with out coming here and going through areas i needed to improve and didnt go right back into things. Now i feel like im stuck in this bad place mentally and time just shoots past.

Im in a bit of a dry spell need a confidence boost and get the correct mindframe back.

I have kissed a few girls since and got a few numbers but nothing more, been putting off doing a journal feeling like it would be a massive step back. I feel a bit lazy in the girls department never being consistent and just going through the motions and not changing or improving the things i was doing and concentrating on the bad. So going to set myself small goals each week and bigger goals overall and basically start positive things so it all begins now!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 1

Today went to work, afterwards hit the gym normally i only go about twice a week for 40 mins now im upping that to 3 times a week minimum and an hour each time.

For the first week I'm going to ease myself in making sure i do the exercise start reading useful information trying to be less stressed about girls and getting motivated. Week one is only going till sunday so i can begin each week on a monday and finish with the weekend.

Week one tasks:

gym 3x a week
Make a routine for the gym
football x3 a week
Begin book of pook

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 2

So today had to wake up early had a job interview at my work for a different role, potential more money one of my long term goals is to finally move out next summer, a small pay rise if i get it would make things alot more comfortable for me when i do and getting exra savings and some back up.

Came home then headed straight for football practice so thats one off my target of playing 3 times this week, i have a game sat and sunday.

Tomorrow i hope to be going out and get to practice, while there are no set goals this week regarding women, we shall see if i can have a few conversations and its also pretty much the only chance i get to meet them.

I plan on reading a little bit of Pook before hand. Also i keep getting over drunk, pre-drinking to save money means it sets in earlier and sometimes im completely out of it. so going to focus on not drinking as heavily

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 3

This was a meh day for me to be honest, came home from work, didnt have time to go gym so did a 25 minutes press ups and a light dumbell exercises. Was planning on reading some pook but felt good mentally got ready then went straight out/ Went to a boring pub but has cheap drinks.

got speaking to a glass collector duty manager, she was about 30 and not very attractive she was speaking to our group and was quite funny, we finally moved on to another pub literally no girls are about so far, moved on after a few in there to a mini club and nothing happened pretty dead loads of dudes satellite around any girl and one of my mates had drunk a bit, he wasnt a mess by any means but literally wanted to go.. it was about 12 pm by the time i got home. awful night home early and no real chance to start any conversations

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 4

Saturday had to work after work straight to football came home no1 is doing anything pure relaxing evening, finally started downloading music onto my new laptop and sorted that out

first week is really just me getting used to writing things down on here and start to get things organised hopefully i can make big strides forward, last day of the week tomorrow. need to get to the gym once and start reading pook and i have football in the morning before all my basic tasks are done.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Day 5

Started the day off at football had a really good game really enjoyed it, got to start to concentrate and enjoy life more i got a goal and was working hard and got the win really good feeling.

Watched football with friend afterwards then went to the cinema with them.

didnt manage to start Pook which annoyed me but its the first week and it was just a warm up to get the ball rolling.

Week 1 review:

Begin the diary- Obviously completed that, updated everyday starting routine
gym 3x a week - Went on monday Weds and did a home work out fri
football x3 a week - Played thursday and sat, sunday
Begin book of pook - INCOMPLETE

I have one failed task but as it the first week im not going to be too hard on myself but its motivated me to make sure next week i am bang on it. After thinking about things the first week i have decided to have tasks based under a few headings to make sure im improving all round. Physical - Diet, routine, gym, Football ETC. DJ Could be organising things i have been putting off, reading material, practical

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Tasks

Physical
Gym x 3 (1 hour sessions minimum)
Football x 3
5 meals a day minimum (aiming for six) - High Protien

DJ
Begin book of Pook (available in the bible)
Begin KillaPeteHog DJ bible PDF (available in the bible)
Tidy my room
Clean Car
Update playstation 3
Clear out old clothes, shoes etc
Arrange my Birthday Party

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 1

What a good day, had only a half day at work. So had the afternoon and decided to tackle some of my tasks straight away instead of putting them off.

Started off reading the first 29 pages of KillaPeteHog Bible, which had one of Pooks 'kills the desperation'

I cleared out my room put clothes away and found a bill i havnt opened and got that paid ( lucky :) )

Updated my PS3

had 6 meals today

Went to the gym for an hour then chilled out in the steam room

Felt good to be able to tick some of my tasks off even a quick tidy of my room for 10 minutes felt good making my room look tidy and respectable which reflects how i see myself. After i did some tasks i treated myself to a nap and then chill out for a hours after the gym watching some TV.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 2

Went to work as usual, i have decided to try and be a bit more social with talking to people. Had some tdch guy at my PC asked him how he was and is he upgrading my PC, He was changing OS to the new windows i asked him what he thought of it he told me some story about new parts being ordered wroung. Also when going to the gym today spoke to the receptionist, she is cute has a LTR know her but not very well

Went to the gym for an hour

had 6 meals today

read some more SirKilla from page 29-37

Tomorrow i am going to have a rest day from the gym, give muscles time to recover i have football thursday and going out on friday.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 3

Found out today i have a final interview for the job i applied for, got it tomorrow this could be awesome to get more money and save so i can move out next year.

went straight out after work to the cinema

Been getting a few comments about looking like a 'machine' now i started putting more work in at the gym and trying to ewat as much as possible. All good signs as if they notice it the Ladies will too.

Going to read a few more pages if sir killa pdf then have my 6th meal of the day.

edit: read to page 59

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 4

Had my interview at work went well, i think i might get it... the salary is higher

Straight from work had football

Going to get up early and get a good hour session at the gym tomorrow morning. out with a big group tomorrow should be interesting plan on reading 1 article from pook.

Saturday will be the day i sort out my car and Sunday i will finish off any other task for week 2 while i think of next weeks goals, they are going to be based on basic looks improvment and more social tasks

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck, I am also trying for a higher paying job with a view to moving out. Keep up the good work

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 5

Fingers Crossed, been living the easy and cheap life at home too long need to start to grow up and be more independant. I plan on moving out next summer, got to save as much as possible.

For this day i actually got up early at 8:30am and got 40 mins down the gym before heading off to work, I'm getting ALOT more comments about how strong/big i am in terms of muscle, now i have been working out all year but i think this extra effort (20 mins more per work out) and making sure i eat enough it taking it up another level so looking forward to the results in a few weeks time. I still need to make up those 20 minutes at the gym i didnt have time for.

When i got home had a quick shower listened to a couple of tunes whilst getting ready then went straight out, i was much more aware of my mind set and body language, one thing i have been thinking is i am a king/prince and how they would act (Head up, be more relaxed, hands out of pockets and not be in a rush)

The night itself was pretty fun about 20 of us met up in a small club bar early so it was pretty quiet, had a few beers then went and got ****tails in a tiny bar. We then moved on to a pub/bar for old people and i am sure i was the youngest in there. Literally it was like being in a party of my mums friends... not good left early and didnt see any attractive girls second week in a row.

This is something that needs addressing, probably a reason for not too much success is i dont physically get to meet many girls let alone attractive ones. The ones that are have a boyfriend or a swamped by male satellites and just attention ***** it up.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 6

Now Weekends are normally really bad for me getting up to 5-6 meals tend to be very busy and its not like at work where u can have breaks and lunch hour to go make something or drink a shake. Today i managed 6 si that was good.

Cleaned the outside of my car, honestly i havnt cleaned it for about a year at a minimum, looked alot more fresh faced after but its still got stuff literally not coming off, took all the dust and dirt off and bird had crapped on it the day before so its better then it was. Got to clear out the boot and back seat.

read some more today think i got up to page 66 also played football and went to the cinema.

Tomorrow need to sort out my birthday and look through my clothes and sort them out. Also clear the car and maybe do some small tidying in my room keep it looking tidy.

Its good to get a little support too guys thanks, hoping things will get a bit more fun in the lady department in the next few weeks which is alot more interesting to read and get tips from you guys.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Day 7

Football in the morning, I then went a visited a friend for a few hours played a bit of PS3.

Went to the cinema again, with my mate his GF and 2 of her friends. One i already knew ( super hot and such a nice person but nothing would happen) the other was ok average face slim, I was unaware of her coming, She seemed quite nice and i made a mental note to not clam up when meeting a new person even if i wasnt speaking to her.

Got introduced said hi but continued speaking to my friend and his gf, walked with her to the screen (outsiders point of view would think we were a couple) and sat next to her without me initiating any of this. Afterwards she walked out with me and started asking me a few questions about the film.

All of us stayed and talked for about 15 minutes after, at one point they were talking about meeting up for something (both the friends) i wasnt really paying attention then the super hot asked me if i had a girlfriend and i said not at the moment. Then the new girl said u should join us i think i heard that it was single friends having food (joking invite im sure) my friend made a joke about it being too early for me. we then left got kissed on the cheek by both of the friends and a nice to meet you.

Now looking at this i thought i sensed a little bit of interest from her just little things, didnt talk to her massively. But not sure if i will be meeting her again anytime soon, should i try an initiate through facebook and see if there might be something worth persuing?? i didnt mention anything to my mate as know doubt he would let his GF know then it would be passed on and i would be at a disadvantage.

Had 6 meals today good job over the weekend!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 Review

Physical
Gym x 3 (1 hour sessions minimum) - Done
Football x 3 - Done
5 meals a day minimum (aiming for six) Done 5 days of 6 meals 2 at 5 meals

DJ
Begin book of Pook (available in the bible) read Kills desperation and be a man
Begin KillaPeteHog DJ bible PDF (available in the bible) read up to 75
Tidy my room - Done one big tidy and a small clear up
Clean Car - Washed the outside still need to clear some things out
Update playstation 3 - Done
Clear out old clothes, shoes etc - Tidied up t shirts but didnt go through entire lots to find some to give to charity
Arrange my Birthday Party - Worked out what im doing just need to send a text 3 parts 1 is 100% sorted, one needs a location and the other i just need to send a text out.

Overview: First week getting into the routine of updating here and finding some tasks to move on in development, this week was more getting my head into the information here again and organising things in my life and obviously keeping up the extra work at the gym.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Tasks

Physical
  • Gym x3 1 hour sessions
  • Football x3
  • Try cutting down sweets and things like cakes doughnuts that sneak in.
  • Get up early for a fat burning cycle (basically wake up and dont eat and go out for 20 mins to burn fat

DJ

• Finish Killa PDF
  • Read 3x Pook articles
  • Get eye contact and hold with at least 10 people
  • Mix up my week, maybe go to a class at the gym or go for a drink midweek somewhere
  • Generally be more chatty with work colleagues or team mates and friends
  • Open 1 person on a night out

This weeks tasks start to get me to open up and talk to people more and be social mix up my routine for more chance to meet new people, with my current routine i do so much exercise and football and add on work and chill time then hanging with friends theres not a major source of women. My friends arnt exactly pimps and I dont have girl 'friends' and where i live literally full of old people and young families.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 Day 1

Work how unexciting today, went slow was rather boring. Should find out if i get the new role tomorrow

Went to the gym one hour session, then went to the steam room as i was leaving the gym ther receptionist was locking up the desk area with like a metal screen so no1 could reach the computers etc.

I gave her some eye contact and she smiled at me. It was an oppurtunity to open she was pretty but looked about 17/18 could of said a C+F about the locking up looks fun. But was eye contact and a smile.

Wehn i drove home got out some random dude was walking past my house made eye contact and he asked me if i had been jogging (even though i just goi out the car) i replied i had been to the gym, he said he needed some of that and kept going LOL.

finished off sir killa pdf all 89 pages