Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 review

Week 11 tasks

Physical

Gym 3x 1 hour DONE
Football x 2 DONE X3
Steam Room x1 DONE
Continue diet DONE

DJ
Go shopping for extra food DONE
Finish WMS NOT DONE (was going to on sunday but literally went straight out after shower
listen to audio book (its 1 hour 30) DONE
on a night out open 3 girls DONE
2x number attempts NOT DONE

Review: been feeling a bit down this week, but those feeling are also making me want to step it and and try harder, did most of the tasks, didnt go for any numbers as the people i opened i just wasnt feeling it and were not that great.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12

Physical

• Gym 2x
  • Football x 1
  • Steam Room x2
  • Continue diet

DJ
  • Go shopping for extra food
  • Finish WMS
  • listen to one of my audio books
  • on a nights out open 5 girls
  • 2x number attempts

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 1

Really ill today felt like had the flu not great managed to get into work, straight from work I went to the gym steam room for like 40 mins. Thought that would help and also got one of my tasks done whilst not up to much.

Went straight to bed after that .

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 2

Read about 10 pages of WMS and got some shopping food in

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 3

Today had a x mas party for work, not many females there but did get talking to one who works else where in the building got her laughing trying my drink (it was a special mix of drinks) i asked her where she lived and she mentioned with her boyfriend.

It was the type of converstion i wouldnt have done before probably would have wussed out, she as about 8/10 as well.

Also the bar maid was interested in what my drink was, so i made her taste it and got her name but couldnt reallly open her up.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 4

Had the day off, slept alot in the morning recovering from the night before, went to the cinema for the first time in a while with friends then stayed round we went out in the snow which was fun.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 5

Had the day off today but had to go in, i won stuff at the end of year presentation for my old job really happy about all my hard work, Also did well in my xmas bonus.

I went out with a few buddies from work who never normally go out and i thought it would be a bit different, ALOT of snow here in UK so i didnt expect many people out.

We were all pretty poor so didnt get very drunk, i think this was probably a good thing. On the night out we met someone else from work who was out with a few of her friends there are all about 8 years older then us. But chatted with them for a while. There was a group of girls near us and i swear one kept looking at me, my mate was trying to encourage me but it would have been me on my own in front of everyone and about 6 girls. Not the kind of set i wanted to start the night off. To be fair i nearly did go which is an improvment.

Went to a club and got a few drinks went onto the drancefloor not really dancing just chilling by the edge and breaking out a few moves here and there.

few girls come near us and i opened up all three after we had been dacing near them had a conversation one on one with each. 1 had a kid one was pregnant, the final one was mental. They all knew each other from work i found out.

Final approach i did was someone who worked for our company for about 1 month, i only spoke to her once to welcome her, but there was something about her i loved. I saw her on the Dancefloor and finally said '**** it' and just walked over there.

I asked if it was right in thinking she worked for us and the convo went from there, couldnmt hear her very well but asked who was she out with... BOYFRIEND

Shock..

It just seems every single girl i thinks good looking has already been had

but anyway opened up 4 girls and it felt good i wanted to do more it was a bit addicting. Although i did bottle opening up 2 that were dancing together away from the main area.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 12 Day 6 + 7

went out shopping with mates during the day, then basically chilled out all evening, read some more of wms

Day 7

went to the cinema with friends, and finally finised wms read it 3 times tghroughout the day to get it finished, from 68 to 95 so alot of reading.

I really like it as he give LOADS of examples of c+f and just in general a basic game plan. Before i would never really look to esculate just speak barely any kino c + f and get the number sometimes a kiss then i would just leave it.

i'm hoping to try to open alot of people this week when i go out on x mas eve.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
review

Physical

Gym 2x - NOT DONE Illness and weather
Football x 1 - Got cancelled due to the snow
Steam Room x2 - Went once

DJ
Go shopping for extra food - DONE
Finish WMS - DONE
listen to one of my audio books - listened to some pua stuff on you tube
on a nights out open 5 girls - DONE
2x number attempts - none of the people i approached really vibed off

Pretty poor week gyn wise, but i was ill and then it was a case of being busy and snow kinda derailed going. but will go back to normal routine in week 13.

Approach wise spoke to alot more people on a night out, none i could really go for but breaking down barriers and im looking forward no to going out this week and doing it again. Also after reading WMS i feel better prepared.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x
  • Steam Room x1
  • try out a class at the gym

DJ

• get xmas presents sorted
  • tidy room
  • Start new ebook
  • Open 5 girls

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Day 1

Started the new book and read about 20 pages, its called think and grow rich.

It is interesting not to do with girls, but success in life and i think it preaches a good attitude about not quitting and kinda going for what you want.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Day 2

Got all my shopping done for Xmas.

Also went to the gym for a good session.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Day 3

Went out after work with a few old friends i dont get to see too often, just drinks down the pub.

Good to catch up.

At one point i went to the bar, i had a charity sticker on from mt t shirt my mate put on there. When walking through an older women aged about 40 poked the sticker and i smiled at her she seemed a little bit tipsy.

Had about a 5 minute conversation with her and her sister and she kept touching me and saying she could sing better then a women reading off the paper for the live band.

I encouraged her to go for it.

Had them both laughing and it was funny speaking to them, bit old and not attractive, but she seemed to like me.

The bar maid was starting to clear up as well got to my table and opened me up as i have tore up a bar coaster and she said it was really annoying (In a jokey way)

got a good bit of banter with her she seemed nice.

When getting a Taxi the older ladies left at the same time she linked arms with me and started talking to me again while we waited for a taxi to arrive, then it was off home.

Felt good speaking to a few more ladies and dealing with it well, and it was when i wasnt expecting to speak or go sarge.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Day 4

Xmas eve big night out, didnt enjoy it that much to be honest the start was ok but the last place we ended up at is pretty much hit and miss, it was a miss for me.

Did a few approaches, first was to a female my brother knows just walked up after eye contact and spoke to her asked her what she was up to and if she was going out.

Met up with some old friends and with them was some girls we used to hang out with at school, spoke to both of them (one was an ex from ages ago)

Then there was this girl who was pretty, she was with someone i went to school with but wasnt close friends with, i didnt really care about him too much so i figured i would chat up his girlfriend a bit.

Approached her while she was sitting down and had about a 10 minute conversation, neg her height and just had a normal conversation. If she was single i could have got her number easily there.

the rest of the night was rubbish, went to the bar/club it was too busy filled with men. I danced for a bit though but not enough room to dance and noone caught my eye.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5 + 6

Day 4 i also went to the gym for an hour.

5 + 6 X MAS AND BOXING DAY just family presents etc

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 13 Day 7

Met some friends down the pub, watched game of footy had some food.

Afterwards went to a friends just to have more food and play the Wii

In the evening we were invited to a friends parents house for like a party, alot better then i expected there. loads of people from different age groups alot of old late 30's 40's and there kids alot of 13-16

there was music i took some beers had alot of fun there, and a certain young lady soon a shine to me, now she was of legal age but i felt too young still. I could have kissed her if i isolated her she kept following me around initiated kino and admited to my friends she like me in '********'.

I added her on face book

Also know what im doing NYE and could have a few ladies there in a house party environment which i think is my best environment, alcohol with not much competition.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
13 review

Gym 3x - Done 2 hours
Steam Room x1 - Not enough time for the 3rd hour and steam as gym was closed
try out a class at the gym - Didnt really have time

DJ

Go shopping for extra food - DONE
get xmas presents sorted - DONE
tidy room - Did a small tidy
Start new ebook - DONE read 20 pages
Open 5 girls - DONE (Barmaid, oldlady,bros friend, 2 old friends, schoolmates gf, younghb, younghb friend)

I feel a bit more confident in approaching now and am finding ways to meet new girls and get into conversations, being more sociual or going out for drinks to going to little parties and of course going out out.

One of my ex's spoke to me on facebook and she said she had found like a card i had written, and it had a really ****y confident way i signed the card. It kinda reminded me how i was really good and had the balls to do and write what ever and how much i had fallen. I think this perked me up alot this week and i did a bit better.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 14 Tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x
  • Steam Room x1
  • Want to weigh over 13 stone by the end of the week.

DJ

• tidy room
  • Continue new ebook
  • Open 5 girls
  • 1x number

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 14 Day1

Well the day before i added the hb that was legal but only just to face book, i spoke to her on there and got her number. But she is off on holiday now.

One thing i am good at is getting numbers, to be honest i really havnt been declined hardly at all, the only one i can think of is i literally walked out the club this girl knew the person i was with. I said hi, whats ur number LOL no rapport and she said she was seeing someone.

To get this one i make a few c + f stuff from the night before and said i had to go but im going to need you to write down your number before i do and she did.

Had family round in the afternoon/evening so couldnt do too much else.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 14 Day 2

Went to the gym for an hour followed by the steam room.

I had another girl i think i mentioned i here before that gave me big interest but we never managed to meet as she was ill for ages.

Well she contacted me on fb and spoke for a small amount of time and i asked if she was free for drinks, said she was a little unwell at the moment. But to text her in a couple of days as she would like to.

Possible flake out but i really dont care if it happens or not.