Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 5

Went out for a few drinks not a big session, basically in a pub met with a friend out with work people, had someone ask if i had a gf (old ugly) saying im a good looking, and why....

I honestly wasnt sure what to answer, i said i was very picky (true) and dont get to meet too many girls.

It was another compliment, just very frustrating as the night ended early and only got to speak to that group so spoke to a few strangers very sarcastic and funny had them all laughing. Just felt needed to move on go somewhere else but instead home....

Read about 5 pages of WMS before i went as well

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I like this, theres balance from reading to going out....
to just living your life, keep it up chap!

Thanks mate nice to get support, it is so frustrating at times but i know this is doing me good and focusing on improving. Just need to take more action and start to get invovled more and start to use what i have been reading.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 6

Listen to the 40 min confidence audio book, had some good ideas but mainly explaining confidence, also listened to the first one again before i went to sleep.

Went to a friends to watch football as well, mainly had a bit of rest and chilled out.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 7

Had football in the morning we won, came back from loasing the first half. Scored again.

I remembered half way through, we were losing didnt feel like i had much energy and we werent playing well. But the audio books all mentioned staying positive in all situations and i took a moment to focus and knew i could play better. The second half we came back and we all played better. But just thinking positive having a moment to focus really helped..

if i think im playing bad and focusing on what im not doing right... im not going to do it magically right infact i will probably get worse.

I focused on previous performances aginst this team and other this season and i got my oppurtunity and finished off the game.

The same can be said in terms of success with women, if i think how i havnt done kino, or Im not doing well or negatives about myself. Then of course im going to mess up.

Just something to think about.

Tpday also went had a few drinks after football then before going cinema, got home played a bit of COD then read 3 Pook articles and 5 pages of WMS.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Review

Week 7 tasks

Physical
3x 1 hour sessions (concentrating on form and lifting heavier) DONE 2 SESSIONS INJURED SO RESTED
1x Fat burn " "
2 x Football (Want to cut down cardio a bit) DONE 1 THE OTHER 2 WERE CANCELLED

DJ
Read 2 Pook Articles - DONE 3
Continue Weapons Mass Seduction DONE READ ABOUT 8 PAGES
Listen to confidence MP3 file i downloaded -DONE LISTEN TO ALL 4 ( SOME TWICE)
Approach 2 people on a night out - NOT DIRECTLY AS I DIDNT GO OUT OUT BUT SPOKE TO A FEW PEOPLE I DIDNT KNOW IN THE GROUP I WAS WITH ABOUT 3
Have 3 conversations with shop staff (Supermarket, block busters etc) - NOT DONE, FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE, DIDNT GO TO ANY SHOPS REALLY

This week was more of a chill out week for me, as i damaged myself doing squats just sore lost my gloves decided to give my body the rest of the week off and really hit it hard next week. Liked the audio books found them helpful and positive going to continue to listen to them. Bit of a let down not really going out this week either... really need to get it going been a few weeks in a row and its my main chance to actually meet and speak to new people.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Tasks

Physical
  • Gym 3x 1 Hour
  • 1 x Steam Room
  • Clean up Diet (Less fat and carbs more Protien)
  • 2x Football

DJ
  • Buy a new set of weight lifting gloves
  • Buy a container to take food into work
  • Make a food shopping list to buy each Monday.
  • Read 2 Pook articles
  • Listen to Confidence audio book x3
  • Continue WMS
  • Watch Keys to the VIP before i go out

Going to really hit the gym and diet hard now, push onto the next level. Currently i am 12.5 Stone (175lbs) been at that level or slightly lower for ages recently going to the gym for longer has made me look better but not put too much extra muscle on (got me at the 12.5 mark) I have a new goal of 13 Stone i want to get to by December 5th (20 DAYS).

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 1

Really good day today, went into town for my lunch got two eye contacts with ladies, one smiled and i smiled back, the other we just looked at each other for like 2 seconds and kept going.

tried to talk to the cashier when she said hello, i said hello you alright? but didnt reply.

After work i made a list of what i want to eat daily on a gym day and non gym day what times and protien ammounts and a weekly shopping list:

NON GYM DAY -
Protien Shake (With egg) + Vitamin Pill 8:15am 44g
Porridge +Banana 11:10am 11g
Tuna Roll + Low fat cheese 1:00pm 30g
Chicken + Cucumber + Yogurts 3:30pm 37g
Protien Shake 5:00pm 37g
Main Meal 6:30pm 20-35g
Protien Shake 10:30pm 37g
Glass of milk 13g

= 233g of Protien

GYM DAY - (3 days a week)
Protien Shake (with egg) + Vitamin Pill 8:15am 44g
Porridge +Banana 11:10am 11g
Tuna Roll + Low fat cheese 1:00pm 30g
Chicken + Cucumber + Yogurts 3:30pm 37g
Protien Shake 5:00pm 37g
Main Meal 6:30pm 20-35g
Protien Shake (with egg) 8:30pm 44g
Glass of milk 13g
Protien Shake 10:30pm 37g

= 278g Protien

Eggs x6
tuna x4
bananas x7
Baby Bell x7
chicken breasts x5
cucumber x1
Yogurts x5 (pack of 6 pots)

I then went into the supermarket, got myself a big lunch container and a smaller one to go inside also Vitamin C tablets, when paying 16/17 year old girl(bit young but expanding the comfort zone), did the same as before. She had a broken Elbow so though i have to use this.

Cashier: Hello

Me: Hello you alright?

Cashier:Yes thanks

Me: What happened to your arm?

Cashier: I broke my elbow

Me: How?

Cashier: Sat on a table and it collapsed

Me: wow.. Embarrassing

Cashier: Yeah it was

Me: Did many people see (laughing a little)

Cashier: Only my mum, got away with it

Me: Lucky i guess

(Atwhich point i had paid said good bye)

It was nice to finally open somone up while sober just to have a quick chat while doing a simple task of paying. Felt good afterwards.

Was meant to have football went but only a few turned up so it was cancelled and went round a mates and he made me some food and watchhed a bit of TV at his.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Modro said:
. She had a broken Elbow so though i have to use this.

Cashier: Hello

Me: Hello you alright?

Cashier:Yes thanks

Me: What happened to your arm?

Cashier: I broke my elbow

Me: How?

Cashier: Sat on a table and it collapsed

Me: wow.. Embarrassing

Cashier: Yeah it was

Me: Did many people see (laughing a little)

Cashier: Only my mum, got away with it

Me: Lucky i guess

(Atwhich point i had paid said good bye)

It was nice to finally open somone up while sober just to have a quick chat while doing a simple task of paying. Felt good afterwards.
You should have thrown a neg in there when she told you she broke her elbow.

When she said she broke her elbow,I would have been like,"Broke your elbow? How? Were you clumsy and fell down or something'?".

If she had gotten a little mad for that comment,then you would have had something to work with.

Having only "polite" conversation won't generate attraction.

But hey,I give you props for at least trying.

InPresent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Modros,

I would recommend you going to dance classes - massive benefits!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 2

To be fair i wasnt trying to game her, she was too young more the fact just opening and having a conversation was the goal but noted anyway for situations when i am trying.

Not a fan of dance classes, really not me..

Not a brilliant day today, went to the gym for about 45 mins very busy in there an no gloves and i had to get back for dinner before going cinema with work people.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 3

Went into town again for lunch, i like to do it becasue i can practice body language (keeping head up and slowing my movements) and eye contacts and potential conversations with maybe someone serving me.

on the way to the shop my ex ex gfs mum saw me said hello, i went up had a chat about whats shes up to and where im working. I went out of my way to start it up and she seemed to enjoy it, she really liked me when i was with her daughter.

in the shop did the hello alright? to the old cashier she then suddenly tried to go out of her way to get me a bag a fork and be really helpful lol

later on logged on to facebook, a girl i have met once on a night out and got her number, she was ill for about 2 months after that weekend so we never got to meet up and contact faded. (she asked me to go out on a night out a few times but never could match up a night)

she started talking to me again, asked if i had been out much do i have a gf, said she was out this saturday got her number again. I think she has a bf but he seems uber AFC I was going out on saturday to the same town so might see her at some point.

also went and got new Gym gloves and then went gym for about 50 minutes to make up for the day before and the steam room.

Before bed listened to the confidence trace audio mp3

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 days 4 5 6

Day 4

After work had been invited by HBbanter to go out with me and my mate

rubbish night it was like a certain type of music night and not my taste.

I was there about an hour before my friend turned up meeting at hers. lots of banter and drinking good to have just a 1 on 1 with no distractions or others there and i did ok.

Day 5
Read Pook before i went out, i ended up pulling a late thirties lady lol not great looking but thought it would be funny, had a little fumble in an alley. didnt want to take her back home and we couldnt go back to hers. Over all played it cool, naturally wasnt bothered just having fun and she follwed us everywhere from that point. Starting to get more and more confident in my looks now.

another women stopped me in the club said nice muscles and i had a fit body... too bad she looked like a troll.

Did some dancing had alot of fun.

Day 6

I stayed round a mates house and he didnt give me a lift back till early afternoon, i was starving had some food slept then went to the cinema, straight after went to a friends and we went out, i wasnt drinking and it was with the same people from the week before.

the only ok hb sat on my lap and was smashed kept leaning on me, but wasnt feeling the night was tired have a football match tomorrow so just got hom going to listen to confidence audio mp3 then get some kip.

I still need to get to the gym, listen to audio mp3 again and watch keys to vip on youtube tomorrow

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm following and it's cool. Gather your speaking of playing soccer (cause you mentioned stone, figure your somewhere in GB). Someone suggested you take dance classes. May I suggest you do some masters swimming, there are so many 20 and 30's women that do this to stay fit.

In any event I have been following you and been working on much of the stuff your doing and getting similar results it may be just a coincidence. Considering my own thread.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 7

Played football, pretty poor game this week. never really got going today and the weather was awful.

went to the pub to watch football then watched a film round a mates house.

gray i am in the UK, live in a town very little women around my age but most our out in the surrounding areas on fridays and weekends.

Yes i play Soccer not the American version.

To be honest you dont have to do a guide on here as long as you set yourself goals and follow through with most of them, i'd like to think you'll see some improvement.

I do it on here as i know in some situations it will MAKE me do things almost like someone is watching me and stops me falling back into sleepwalking through days..weeks.. etc

Also you can get good feedback from people who know this site and the material available.

Just about to listen to the confidence tape for the final time, but going to read a few pages of WMS

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 review

Physical
Gym 3x 1 Hourn DONE 2 sessions
1 x Steam Room DONE
Clean up Diet (Less fat and carbs more Protien)
2x Football DONE 1 session the other was cancelled

DJ
Buy a new set of weight lifting gloves - DONE
Buy a container to take food into work - DONE
Make a food shopping list to buy each Monday. - DONE
Read 2 Pook articles - DONE
Listen to Confidence audio book x3 - DONE
Continue WMS - DONE
Watch Keys to the VIP before i go out - Not done

Overall a good week, annoyingly i didnt have any protien powder so 90% of the week but i eat more food and drank more milk to conpensate so only did 2 gym sessions. Only thing on the DJ side was watching youtube clips on a show called keys to vip, basically fun tasks while approaching women between 2 guys, very motivating and good ways to pick things up.

This week i also didnt include anything to do with women, as i didnt want to focus on them, but it didnt mean i wouldnt do anything. Had a few conversations and eye contacts got a number back, got with a 30+ year old on a night out and got her number but not going to use that. Hopefully we can keep it up on that side of things.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9

Physical

• Football x 1
  • Gym x 3 hours + 1x 40 min
  • Steam Room x 1
  • Follow diet i set for last weeks task

DJ

• Read 1 Pook
  • Read 20 pages of WMS
  • Get haircut
  • download more audio books
  • Audio books x2 (one i have already)
  • Start looking for Xmas Presents/ideas

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day 1

Something i have been doing well over the last few months that i havnt mentioned so far is looking after my money. Just before i started this i worked out what i needed to be able to move out late summer next year.

Last month i managed to save £330 in a 5 week month this month so far £375, next month gets me my xmas bonus (prob around 400-600 after tax) and my wage increase from my new role meaning i can save about £400 pounds a month (maybe more) up until i can move out.

Before this i was maybe saving 80-150 a month and always dipping into it every other month so really pleased with how thats been going. Also wondering what i was buying to use all my money lol i havnt struggled at all just cut down on spending on food or renting movies and buying drinks after football and driving slower and pre drinking before going out.

Today went to the gym for an hour, downloaded about 4 new audio books and read about 6-8 pages of wms.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 Day 2

Went to the gym and listened to 2 audio tapes today.

got my weekend sorted out should be out twice this week so plenty of time to keep improving.

hbbanter spoke to me on facebook, took her right off her pedestal and said she WASNT sexy, she could not handle it, claming she is and spent the next 20 mins trying to convince me and i wouldnt bite lol