Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 Day 3

Pretty good day today, went to the gym and steam room got 2 smiles

been eating consistantly loads, drinking more milk and shakes this week and starting to feel bigger, also having small naps when i get back from home which is good to help muscles rest and grow.

listen to 2 audio tapes today also.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day 4 5 6

Been pretty busy last part of the week which included not staying at my house for a few days so tough to update

had football on day 4

day 5 went out with work really good time, got my hair cut.

day 6 had football match and went out, but the night ended early and was the worst night ever

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 Day 7

Went out the night before never got started and had like 2 drinks before going back to somones house.

When i got home i got some sleep, i got barely any the previous two nights of people sofas.

Went to the pub all afternoon with friends then to the cinema good end to the week.

going to do some more reading then listen to an audio book before bed.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 review

Physical

Football x 1 DONE PLAYED TWICE
Gym x 3 hours + 1x 40 min DONE 2X1 HOUR 1X 40 ( had football instead of gym)
Steam Room x 1 DONE
Follow diet i set for last weeks task DONE prepared meal each day had so much more food then normal and extra shakes and milk

DJ

Read 1 Pook DONE
Read 20 pages of WMS - Done about 14 Pages so far going to read some
Get haircut - DONE
download more audio books - DONE
Audio books x2 (one i have already) - DONE
Start looking for Xmas Presents/ideas - Figured out my mums

This week in terms of getting to my weight by the 5th of DEC went really good, infact i'm also sure that i shouldbe around the weight already, so one more week of the new diet should really pack on more muscle and get bigger.

must admit it is becoming frustrating on the women side of thing especially when you have a bad night out and it kills you for that week, the good news is that i have a few events etc this month for xmas.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x 1 hour
  • Football x 2
  • Steam Room x1
  • Continue diet

DJ
  • Go shopping for extra food
  • Finish WMS
  • open up 2 shop staff
  • listen to audio book (its 1 hour 30)
  • on a night out open 2 girls
  • 1x number

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 1

Went shopping after work to get food supplies.

listened to one of the confidence audio books

had a nap as i was shattered from the weekend and lack of sleep.

I then prepared meal for work for the next two days.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 2

Went gym hour session, spoke to the receptionist again

I weighed myself and i was exactly 13 stone (182lbs) (my target for the 5th) and that was before I had my main meal that night and another shake and small snack before going to bed.

So done well putting the weight on building more muscle gotta keep the diet up and increasing the weight i do.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 3

Went gym for 40 mins pretty poor session, was so tired and unmotivated I then went cinema with some work buddies

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 4

Had work party got some new clothes for it like belt smart trousers and shirt awesome night all free but had work the next day :(

lots of conversations dancing etc

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 5

Really tired today due to lack of sleep after work went and got some more new clothes for tonight a nice belt ( my only brown one was a frayed material one) nice top its brown rolled up sleaves and fits really well.

I am going out with a true natural with the ladies tonight He always randomly opens girls up and is outrageous in some of the stuff he says. So could lead to some funny situations and also opportunities.

Just about to have a quick nap then hit the gym for another 40 min session before heading out. Will update tomorrow.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: didnt actually go to the gym just did about 10 mins at home.

On the night out started off my just waiting for my mate, then had bit of a catch up we moved locations and met some of my friends

i got a number off someone collecting monmey for charitable causes

came up to us asking for money (i think its a con to be fair) but she was actually pretty, asked her name and what the charity did, then gave her money and asked for her number, she gave it to me said text her and left.

not bad no rapport and probably did it just for me to give money

Went into a club and alcohol started kicking in, was on the dancefloor not dancing, and a girl spoke to me i have NO IDEA what she said wasnt that great but i just thought **** it and kissed her before her mates dragged her away after about 20 seconds.

and i just laughed about it with my mates.

not much else happened spoke to a girl at the bar for about 5 mins before one of her male friend interupted ( and she had a bf there as i saw them hugging)

overall bit of success need to keep those kind of night up consistantly.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Day 5 +6

Day 6 + 7

Well didnt do anything major at the weekend, stayed in mostly football was cancelled caught up on sleep and just hung around with mates all day. watched a DVD and had a few drinks down the pub.

i text the girls number i got 2 days after, no reply back. Basically said is this blah blah of charity collection fame i believe i purchased a glow stick from you.

didnt think i would get anything back from this but it was worth having a go

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 review

Physical

Gym 3x 1 hour - Not Done only 2 hours
Football x 2 - None this week cancelled and i had a party on training night
Steam Room x1 - Dint get to go for the last hour so nope
Continue diet - All good apart from Saturday where i was recovering from the night before and didnt eat much at all.

DJ
Go shopping for extra food - DONE
Finish WMS - Still got about 20 pages to go
open up 2 shop staff - DONE forgot to mention during updates had a man askme when i was buying clothes if i was out got chatting for a few minutes whule he served me

listen to audio book (its 1 hour 30) - NOT DONE
on a night out open 2 girls - DONE
1x number - DONE

Review: Bit poor this week on some sections, mainly i was planning to do most of it at the weekend then i got busy with friends and got a bit lazy to get to the gym due to feeling rough and tired.

Did have some success on the night out, opened a girl at the bar opened a friend of a friend got a number and kissed someone. Also got to my target of 182 lbs or 13 stone.

Going to step it up this week though need to get back on track

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x 1 hour
  • Football x 2
  • Steam Room x1
  • Continue diet

DJ
  • Go shopping for extra food
  • Finish WMS
  • listen to audio book (its 1 hour 30)
  • on a night out open 3 girls
  • 2x number attempts

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 Day 1

Instead of usual gym on this day, decided to play a bit of football mainly in goal in a kick about. Just to mix things up see some mates and have fun. But also got a big game on sunday and havnt played much football at all the last 3 weeks.

So going in goal was a bit of fun then about 20 mins on pitch just to get the blood pumpng with out a massive cardio burn.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 Day 2

Got to the gym today for a big session 1 hour, because i have been eating more i really wanted to put bettter efforts into the gym and make it a hard one hour.

weighed myself i am about 184 lbs now (about 13.1 stone) and that was before my main meal that day and 2 big shakes. So i am still moving up in weight. So new goal is to get to 200 lbs...

Also went shopping for food and toothpaste

I also downloaded a few ebooks that DeAngelo recommends in his own ebook

Robert Greene - The Art of Seduction
Napoleon Hill - Think And Grow Rich

But before i start them i am going to finish WMS. So they might be for later in the week or even next weeks task.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 Day 3

Gym again today, another hour long session, follwed by the steam room

13.2 now in the weigh in

Starting to see people take notice of me now, had a few women look at me..

Also did well on a stare down, a woman was walking towards me eye contact for about 2-3 seconds wasnt smiling normally i would panic a bit and look down. But i thought **** that and waited till she bailed and thought she isnt better then me why would i look away.

Also read about 5 pages of WMS on pae 48 of 92

Weekend is looking busy, i have friday off and going out in the evening, then round a mates for a house party saturday then out with football team for a xmas night out. So plenty of oppurtunities to open people up.

Also added the girl i met last week through a friend of a friend onto facebook, normally i dive straight in ask for a number and then try and meet up and doesnt end up to great, this time playing it more patient and try to build a bit more rapport/attraction and seeing if something might come of it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you almost done with WMOS but have you applied the number thing that Fingz talks about??

(Practice, Practice, Practice)

I didn't finish WOMS cause I was to eager to go out when I would read the adventures that Fingz was having, that I wanted to go out and experince some of my own!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah been slowly adding things he says about, making sure I look good (toothpaste + mouthwash, hair cuts, new clothes, matching belt and shoes and things like tidying up around my room. etc)

been working on my body language, slowing down movements not be in a rush and slowing down speech and adding pauses (this takes a while to become natural)

obviously working out, play sports have things i like to do like cinema and beig more social.

Been watching someone i know is good with the ladies and taking mental notes and studying him a little if we go out.

I must admit haven't got to the main stories yet, but i am slowly improving and broke a big barrier the other week when i pulled the older women in her thirties, i had the balls to ask to go back to hers (never been so bold) we couldnt go to hers and i wasnt taking her back to mine.

Im really trying to sort out my inner game as i really felt proper broken when i started this and im still trying to really snap out and be more consistant i need to be a bit more active when it comes to approaching, but i also have been opening them up alot more the last few weeks and now feel more confident as im getting bigger from gym too.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 11 update 4 5 6 7

Been a bit hectic last few days and didnt manage to update some of the things i was doing

DAY 4

Went football training

Day 5

Gym, brought a new T shirt

Went out, pretty poor night only me and 1 of my friends, he was being a bit of a **** block on more then one occasion. Someone i knew came up and spoke to me who he also knew and he basically spoke about himself after i was speaking to her for 20 seconds. Completely killed it, twice he blocked me out while speaking to people at the bar.

We did do one approach he went in first and i said i would come along in 1 minute, so he spoke to the uglier one and i spoke to the better looking, they were boring and older then i imagined at a closer look and we quickly bailed after about 5 mins.

Day 6

Had a house party opened a girl up i had met before for about 2 mins before going back inside, had another all over me completely drunk but wasnt going near her not attractive and was making a fool of herself.

Day 7

All day party after football for Xmas really funny, spoke to a girl trying to get us to go somewhere as it was a sunday and empty we went and it was poor but it was at the end of the night had a few there and went home.