Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Might have hit rock bottom due to alcoholism, but don't get that click

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addiction is a nasty place man, but you did good by exposing yourself; that authenticity and the people who associate with you, because of it, will carry you through the hardest moments of sobriety.

Be infallible through your honesty; if you go to AA, they will drive it into you as well.

When I resolved my addiction, I realised i was not addicted to substance, but i was actually addicted to lying and the substance was simply an extension of it.

Yeah, guys will call you out for your honesty, it has to infect every part of your life, but i would say its a better life than being sober before addiction.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Addiction is a nasty place man, but you did good by exposing yourself; that authenticity and the people who associate with you, because of it, will carry you through the hardest moments of sobriety.

Be infallible through your honesty; if you go to AA, they will drive it into you as well.

When I resolved my addiction, I realised i was not addicted to substance, but i was actually addicted to lying and the substance was simply an extension of it.

Yeah, guys will call you out for your honesty, it has to infect every part of your life, but i would say its a better life than being sober before addiction.
But when you're in a downward spiral of drinking, especially if you get to the point of acting foolish, and feeling ashamed of it, it's hard to stop. Op isn't going to listen and just stop unfortunately. He needs something safer and less toxic to his physical and mental health to wean him back to sobriety when I get bad on drinking I won't listen or care about anything. I was a way harder drinker too. I'd drink the equivalent amount of five shots in ten minutes no problem, drink till I pass out. Wake up drink again. It's not good. As bad as op thinks he is, it can get much worse. He needs to either get weed, phenibut, kratom, or gabapentin and use those to get of the booze. Phenibut and kratom will work like a charm the first try, but they will cause physical dependency, but I suppose they're better than drinking tbqhwy.

People who are in their alcoholism, especially if it's too numb themselves from emotional pain, are very hard to convince.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Give us an update OP. Why don't you get another substance to get yourself off the booze? Are you in the US? You can go to the little Arab corner stores /gas stations or head shops and buy some kratom capsules.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when you're in a downward spiral of drinking, especially if you get to the point of acting foolish, and feeling ashamed of it, it's hard to stop. Op isn't going to listen and just stop unfortunately. He needs something safer and less toxic to his physical and mental health to wean him back to sobriety when I get bad on drinking I won't listen or care about anything. I was a way harder drinker too. I'd drink the equivalent amount of five shots in ten minutes no problem, drink till I pass out. Wake up drink again. It's not good. As bad as op thinks he is, it can get much worse. He needs to either get weed, phenibut, kratom, or gabapentin and use those to get of the booze. Phenibut and kratom will work like a charm the first try, but they will cause physical dependency, but I suppose they're better than drinking tbqhwy.

People who are in their alcoholism, especially if it's too numb themselves from emotional pain, are very hard to convince.
You are right, I thought i read in his post that he was able to get through work w/o drinking, if u can do that without major shakes, ur prob gonna be safe, but yeah you need to do it safely regardless.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You are right, I thought i read in his post that he was able to get through work w/o drinking, if u can do that without major shakes, ur prob gonna be safe, but yeah you need to do it safely regardless.
He did write that. But the thing is that what's helping him get through work is that drink at the end of the day. I used to be just like that, the only thing motivating me was knowing im getting smashed later that night.

Last edited:

HiTtc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just called it quits, I only drink anymore when out with friends and even then it’s a lot less. I have huge ups and downs, but it’s mainly because of being heartbroken. Waking up in the middle of the night are the hardest moments emotionally, but even though there is liquor in the house, I don’t feel the need anymore. In the end it makes me feel worse overall.

I pull myself up the next day knowing I didn’t drink alone anymore.

And no, I’m not gonna use something else. I realize I have a high propensity for substance abuse because of my mindset. I just need to change that. Huge and long objective, but one day I hope to achieve that.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I just called it quits, I only drink anymore when out with friends and even then it’s a lot less. I have huge ups and downs, but it’s mainly because of being heartbroken. Waking up in the middle of the night are the hardest moments emotionally, but even though there is liquor in the house, I don’t feel the need anymore. In the end it makes me feel worse overall.

I pull myself up the next day knowing I didn’t drink alone anymore.

And no, I’m not gonna use something else. I realize I have a high propensity for substance abuse because of my mindset. I just need to change that. Huge and long objective, but one day I hope to achieve that.
Good job. Just be glad you didn't end up drinking a liter if vodka a day. I've gotten so bad that I couldn't even keep it down, I needed a drink so badly but I couldn't stop throwing up.