Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Messed with a girl who is a friend

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girl who is a friend. We mainly were party buddies, and I was happy to keep her around because I got invited to some cool parties.

I never saw her as a potential plate or gf, just because she always had a bf. She recently broke up with him though, and is messing around with other guys.

But something bad happened recently.

She invited me out to party. She got me really drunk and gave me free drinks. Took me to the club, isolated me from the rest of the social circle and kissed me. She invited me back to her place.

We fooled around at her place, but didnt go all the way. I asked her why she said she was way too drunk and tired. I found this confusing and a bit annoying. Meybe it was because she comes from a strict family.

Neverthless in the morning I left her place, we both agreed that we won't make this experience awkward or weird between us.

I wanted to be friends again and make everything back to normal. So I hit her up asking her how shes doing a week later.

She replied and talked a bit, but was taking too long to reply and being a bit distant. So i cut the conversation short. We haven't talked for a few days, which is not too bad considering we normally don't talk much.

What's going on? Why won't she be friends again and stop being awkward? Plus why did she not go all the way on the night we fooled around?

We have mutual friends so this has potential to be really bad lol

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on? Why won't she be friends again and stop being awkward? Plus why did she not go all the way on the night we fooled around?
That's how women are when they fvck up a friendship by being slvtty. You both may have verbally agreed to forget about it and move on, but she hasn't forgotten. She's worried about how you view her and the things you might say to other people. There really isn't much you can do to make it better.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I never saw her as a potential plate or gf, just because she always had a bf. She recently broke up with him though, and is messing around with other guys.

So the ONLY REASON you never saw her in a sexual light,meaning a plate or girlfriend was cause she already had a boyfriend,or that is,cause she was always unavailable...always in a relationship.

So if she'd been single when you first met,you'd likely have made a play for her....

right?

But something bad happened recently.

She invited me out to party. She got me really drunk and gave me free drinks. Took me to the club, isolated me from the rest of the social circle and kissed me. She invited me back to her place.
Wow. So let me get the rundown of what all SHE did....

She invited you out to party...
She got you really drunk and gave you free alcohol
She took you to a club...
SHE ISOLATED you....got you alone from everyone else,and kissed you

Then after all that,she invited you back to her place. Wow. Damn hussy. Taking advantage of a young,innocent boy,like yourself.....she ought to be ashamed of herself.

I,uhhh.....don't supposed you'd still her number by any chance,would you?

:)

We fooled around at her place, but didnt go all the way. I asked her why she said she was way too drunk and tired. I found this confusing and a bit annoying. Meybe it was because she comes from a strict family.
Well that's interesting....

You said you two fooled around,but didn't go all the way. You asked her why,she said she was too drunk and too tired.

For some reason,I don't believe that. Then you say maybe it's cause she's from a strict family.

A strict family????

A "strict" family.... ok. Let me do a quick review of some of what YOU SAID was this girl's behavior,and what all SHE PERSONALLY DID TO YOU.

In the 4th sentence of this thread,you said this chick just recently broke up with her boyfriend....and is "messing around" with other GUYS. GUYS......Plural...(more than one).

Then you said she invited you out to party,GOT YOU DRUNK,kept giving you free drinks,got you alone and isolated you from everyone else,and then kissed you. Then she invited you back to her place,where you two fooled around.

All that.....but she's from a "strict" family. Ok dude.....ok.

Neverthless in the morning I left her place, we both agreed that we won't make this experience awkward or weird between us.
Ok. And let me guess......she's not keeping up with her end of the bargain,right.....

What's going on? Why won't she be friends again and stop being awkward?
Well dude,it's kinda hard to un-ring a bell. I mean you saw the REAL her,being all sexual and aggressive...YOU KNOW it's there..and she knows you know.

It's hard to go back to being all buddy-buddy once you see each other naked. Contracts and agreements can't undo her seeing your d**k,or you her boobs and other parts.

Plus why did she not go all the way on the night we fooled around?
Well.....according to you,it's probably cause she's from a strict family....right?

We have mutual friends so this has potential to be really bad lol
True. Might be a good idea to keep your mouth shut about it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she did all the work and wanted you to escalate properly like a man and you didnt. Asking "Why?" Like some clueless dumbass was like dumping a giant bucket of water on her flames.

Only you to blame...she made it as easy as possible for you and somehow you STILL screwed it up. I've been there before bro, several times actually...I know...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you and was hoping you would chase her instead of agreeing to pretend it didn't happen. Now she's all butthurt you didn't pursue.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the ONLY REASON you never saw her in a sexual light,meaning a plate or girlfriend was cause she already had a boyfriend,or that is,cause she was always unavailable...always in a relationship.

So if she'd been single when you first met,you'd likely have made a play for her....

right?

Wow. So let me get the rundown of what all SHE did....

She invited you out to party...
She got you really drunk and gave you free alcohol
She took you to a club...
SHE ISOLATED you....got you alone from everyone else,and kissed you

Then after all that,she invited you back to her place. Wow. Damn hussy. Taking advantage of a young,innocent boy,like yourself.....she ought to be ashamed of herself.

I,uhhh.....don't supposed you'd still her number by any chance,would you?

:)

Well that's interesting....

You said you two fooled around,but didn't go all the way. You asked her why,she said she was too drunk and too tired.

For some reason,I don't believe that. Then you say maybe it's cause she's from a strict family.

A strict family????

A "strict" family.... ok. Let me do a quick review of some of what YOU SAID was this girl's behavior,and what all SHE PERSONALLY DID TO YOU.

In the 4th sentence of this thread,you said this chick just recently broke up with her boyfriend....and is "messing around" with other GUYS. GUYS......Plural...(more than one).

Then you said she invited you out to party,GOT YOU DRUNK,kept giving you free drinks,got you alone and isolated you from everyone else,and then kissed you. Then she invited you back to her place,where you two fooled around.

All that.....but she's from a "strict" family. Ok dude.....ok.

Ok. And let me guess......she's not keeping up with her end of the bargain,right.....

Well dude,it's kinda hard to un-ring a bell. I mean you saw the REAL her,being all sexual and aggressive...YOU KNOW it's there..and she knows you know.

It's hard to go back to being all buddy-buddy once you see each other naked. Contracts and agreements can't undo her seeing your d**k,or you her boobs and other parts.

Well.....according to you,it's probably cause she's from a strict family....right?

True. Might be a good idea to keep your mouth shut about it.
Of course yes I would have made a pass on her if she was single when I met her. She wasn't, so we were always strictly club friends.

I consider what she did bad just because of the potential consequences it could cause. If I have to ignore or avoid her, I will have to avoid going to any social events that she will be in, which sucks. We have some mutual friends so I won't be able to go to their parties either. My social life will take a hit. Plus she was a good wing girl.

Not to mention the gossip and drama if it all comes out.

Despite the fact she is a pretty decent looking girl, I regret that night just from all the hassle it caused.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she did all the work and wanted you to escalate properly like a man and you didnt. Asking "Why?" Like some clueless dumbass was like dumping a giant bucket of water on her flames.

Only you to blame...she made it as easy as possible for you and somehow you STILL screwed it up. I've been there before bro, several times actually...I know...
Not really man.

I would say I was pretty agressive. I was drunk and uninhibited, doing escalation like undressing her wasn't a problem.

It just got to a point where she stopped me herself.

Since we were always strictly friends, it was weird for me during the act, and she must have felt the same lol

We were both drunk and admitted to finding eachother attractive in the past though.

I only asked her why in the morning, just to put her on the spot, to see what answer she will give.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you and was hoping you would chase her instead of agreeing to pretend it didn't happen. Now she's all butthurt you didn't pursue.
That is a possibility. She has called me attractive before and showed signs of being sweet on me.

But at the same time she has also made it clear we were friends and nothing more.

I don't have interest in chasing her either way. I don't see an LTR happening.

It's no big deal for her I'm sure, she has been with at least 1 other guy before me so I'm clearly not her 1st choice lol

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you were just a surrogate bf for the night.

shes gong through a breakup. some chicks rather do this than deal with the negative emotions that come with processing the loss of their relationship

she got all the good feels of still being with someone without having to give it up

and then she came back down
This I believe comes closest to what actually happened.

She hasn't found the breakup easy. She clearly is struggling and looks for male attention and temporary affection to get over it.