"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mature single woman miffed at men's profiles demanding that the woman be fit

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
That's really good. whodareswin has probably been atheletic and fit before, and got out of shape for not such a long period of time.
yes but 3 months is fvcking stellar performance. Much respect. That had to be Olympic level training @Who Dares Win

ok, surely he can demand and expect women to be fit if he himself is....too bad bodybuilding doesn't have a dating site. Someone should start one, there's a demand for it.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Really? My plus-sized body is a sign I’m not taking care of myself?
Yes.

I’ve earned this beautiful female shape.
Justifying their ****ty decisions instead of taking responsibility for it.

I’ve given birth to three children and worked hard all those years, tending a career and caring for my family. And that’s not good enough for these guys? Sorry, buddy, but I deserve someone better too.
Oh yes, a "career empowered", entitled fat woman, that's just what men are interested in.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
yes but 3 months is fvcking stellar performance. Much respect. That had to be Olympic level training @Who Dares Win

ok, surely he can demand and expect women to be fit if he himself is....too bad bodybuilding doesn't have a dating site. Someone should start one, there's a demand for it.
I wasnt fat or out of shape before, as mrgoodstuff said such process is a long way if you start bad.

In my case I had a flat stomach but no six pack which I have now, in my case all I had to do was lose 2ks of fat and put 2kgs of muscles, basically my weight is the same as before while the composition is much higher.

3 months with no chemical help as long as you train and eat good can allow you to drop 3% bodyfat and keep your muscles or drop 2% bodyfat and get some muscle but not much given that you are playing very tight with your calories.

People that say that they gained 5kgs of muscles and dropped 5kgs on fat in a season are either full of sh1t or full of chemicals.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Yea. All goals and improvements laid out. Day by day.
haven't wrote them out yet. haven't committed yet. this was fvcking challenging getting used to new outdoors and physical job position but I'm now going into my 12 week of doing it and used to it now.

Time to refocus.
Did a poem yesterday, 2 tempura on canvas paintings this morning that I planned back in March and did 4 days out of 7 with no wheat products this past week and about to smash my procrastination and get the fvck up on this roof as my helper comes over in 15 min.

Stat holiday Monday I'll do the writeup of the 1000day plan
Getting the fire back.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I wasnt fat or out of shape before, as mrgoodstuff said such process is a long way if you start bad.

In my case I had a flat stomach but no six pack which I have now, in my case all I had to do was lose 2ks of fat and put 2kgs of muscles, basically my weight is the same as before while the composition is much higher.

3 months with no chemical help as long as you train and eat good can allow you to drop 3% bodyfat and keep your muscles or drop 2% bodyfat and get some muscle but not much given that you are playing very tight with your calories.

People that say that they gained 5kgs of muscles and dropped 5kgs on fat in a season are either full of sh1t or full of chemicals.
interesting, I'm keeping these notes, thanks
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
haven't wrote them out yet. haven't committed yet. this was fvcking challenging getting used to new outdoors and physical job position but I'm now going into my 12 week of doing it and used to it now.

Time to refocus.
Did a poem yesterday, 2 tempura on canvas paintings this morning that I planned back in March and did 4 days out of 7 with no wheat products this past week and about to smash my procrastination and get the fvck up on this roof as my helper comes over in 15 min.

Stat holiday Monday I'll do the writeup of the 1000day plan
Getting the fire back.
I need to do the same instead of complaining about "bullshyt", like we all do here. After we get going it won't be hard at all.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
One more ride on my hobby horse. Change markets guys. My Asian gf has been improving her cooking and studying new ways to please me in bed while we re locked up. Yes she has ebooks and is literally studying. Course that I exercise every day probably helps my cred. I think most guys prob with helping their chick lose weight is it means more time with them. And as we know familiarity breeds contempt. My gf I just have to grab her tummy wobble it a bit say it's cute and she immediately goes on a diet and exercise kick. I agree with the posts on screening.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
One more ride on my hobby horse. Change markets guys. My Asian gf has been improving her cooking and studying new ways to please me in bed while we re locked up. Yes she has ebooks and is literally studying. Course that I exercise every day probably helps my cred. I think most guys prob with helping their chick lose weight is it means more time with them. And as we know familiarity breeds contempt. My gf I just have to grab her tummy wobble it a bit say it's cute and she immediately goes on a diet and exercise kick. I agree with the posts on screening.
Holey... And some guys would rather live in hell vs have an accomidating partner who desires to add value.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
On the exercise thing I find what works is basic for foundation. I kick shadow box with handweights. And I have book club with my chickie. We go nature walking and play an audiobook. And chat about that.

That keeps me toned. Then I leverage my passion. I go to hit up wall to practice my tennis. Tennis is natural HIT. We had one match before we got locked again playing good player 20 years younger than me. First he tried to hit me off court like all young guns. Then he thought I LL run the legs off this old guy. We had a 20 ball rally which I won. Slow and steady keeps the weight down but then u need some HIT for your heart/ lungs and burst strength.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
And on being good in bed - More laziness . Guys seriously if you don't know how to e.g. do a sensation rush, smoothly transition between multiple positions,finger gspot (carefully and keep your nails short) and achieve a proper mount in muff diving. Then your girl is being ripped off. And IMO is within her rights monkey branching.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
don't give up; try different approaches.
Personally,
I find it challenging to help someone get muscular AND/OR good in bed.

Not sure I could be a paid coach in these two themes, lol
Because most guys don't spend anytime working on it...amazes me they will spend all this time working out, making money, on cars and houses and clothes and spend 0 time on learning how to be great in bed especially when it would be their biggest advantage because so many guys are so lousy in this area...
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I need to do the same instead of complaining about "bullshyt", like we all do here. After we get going it won't be hard at all.
come on, I thought you were on to those bands and weights you posted publicly about buying. Also your gym didn't close back down where you are, did it?
You got this Mister, what about refocusing for 30 days you just posted publicly about here in some thread. Sounds like you know what you're doing. You will succeed, you know this already.
Feels great exercising man. Feels great to look in mirror and see new muscle beginnings and to punch another 2 holes in belt like I did this morning.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Because most guys don't spend anytime working on it...amazes me they will spend all this time working out, making money, on cars and houses and clothes and spend 0 time on learning how to be great in bed especially when it would be their biggest advantage because so many guys are so lousy in this area...
watch porn with your dates is what they could be told.
Especially when its an easy way to pick 'categories' to let them know about things.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
come on, I thought you were on to those bands and weights you posted publicly about buying. Also your gym didn't close back down where you are, did it?
You got this Mister, what about refocusing for 30 days you just posted publicly about here in some thread. Sounds like you know what you're doing. You will succeed, you know this already.
Feels great exercising man. Feels great to look in mirror and see new muscle beginnings and to punch another 2 holes in belt like I did this morning.
I do my workouts. But the 1000 days is for life, financial, personal growth goals as well. 1000 days of intentional growth.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top