Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man gives up meat because his plate demanded that he do so to continue getting the poontang

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it's worse (and potentially more common?) when women pretend they AREN'T using sex as a carrot/stick tool.

If hubby does something she likes, she is suddenly "horny." But if hubby isn't doing what she wants, she is suddenly too tired/not in the mood etc. So she can maintain plausible deniability. There is no way to prove that she is deliberately "holding sex over his head."

I have a buddy that says wifey rarely wants sex unless he plans a vacation. Then she screws his brains out at the hotel. Of course, one could just argue that people feel more sexy, relaxed, and in the mood on vacation; so again, it's perfect plausible deniability.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's worse (and potentially more common?) when women pretend they AREN'T using sex as a carrot/stick tool.

If hubby does something she likes, she is suddenly "horny." But if hubby isn't doing what she wants, she is suddenly too tired/not in the mood etc. So she can maintain plausible deniability. There is no way to prove that she is deliberately "holding sex over his head."

I have a buddy that says wifey rarely wants sex unless he plans a vacation. Then she screws his brains out at the hotel. Of course, one could just argue that people feel more sexy, relaxed, and in the mood on vacation; so again, it's perfect plausible deniability.
Poor soul marrying that women, its basically a reconditioning to a man to accept thats normal for him, its actually a control machanisme. A lot of dude falling for this trap, and continue living an unfulfilled marriage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor soul marrying that women, its basically a reconditioning to a man to accept thats normal for him, its actually a control machanisme. A lot of dude falling for this trap, and continue living an unfulfilled marriage.
Its basically prostitution. She got with him because he could provide those things. There is probably other men that she'd desire without them using money.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its basically prostitution. She got with him because he could provide those things. There is probably other men that she'd desire without them using money.
Isnt probably, women love secks as much as men, theres someone on the side.. Always.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt probably, women love secks as much as men, theres someone on the side.. Always.
No they don't. Oh, they still like it, but for the most part, they can put up with not having it much moreso than men do, and hence men always fold; yes, post-wall women might want it more as they realize that hubby is not as horny as he used to be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to get the best reaction by entering per spooning; I don't think the gals that had exclaimed "uuuh" were faking it.
She wasn't. But if your good in the sack and she wants to shrink your head with a "well I've had bigger" you know what it's really about.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they don't. Oh, they still like it, but for the most part, they can put up with not having it much moreso than men do, and hence men always fold; yes, post-wall women might want it more as they realize that hubby is not as horny as he used to be.
And hows depriving secks to her man be benificial to her desires? Unless her needs sated elsewhere.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they can outlast the man.
Not always true. Some can keep fvcking till lube dries up and she will be beat up and swollen down there. Painful even to the touch. Its not to say women can't last. They can. But some men can last long enough till sex isn't pleasant anymore.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true. Some can keep fvcking till lube dries up and she will be beat up and swollen down there. Painful even to the touch. Its not to say women can't last. They can. But some men can last long enough till sex isn't pleasant anymore.
Kinda reminds me the last girl i rocked so hard and her buldging.. Lol.. She break out 14 times in a night.legs shaken, Must be movement control effect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda reminds me the last girl i rocked so hard and her buldging.. Lol.. She break out 14 times in a night.legs shaken, Must be movement control effect.
Yes. It can be worked enough that they need a day off. For most women if you hit it good nearly daily it's unlikely shes sliding another c0ck in there.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It can be worked enough that they need a day off. For most women if you hit it good nearly daily it's unlikely shes sliding another c0ck in there.
Especially an attractive girl even shes just cute with options wont cave in when it comes to pleasure for long.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially an attractive girl even shes just cute with options wont cave in when it comes to pleasure for long.
They just like running their mouth. If your the c0ck they want in there and you hit it all the time your probably will be fine. Its the mans job to focus on his life to keep growing and keep getting better. Change things up for her. Travel with her. Make it fun. We can keep it going for a long time.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*pulls out beef jerky while looking at her*
Tell me more
*bites a piece*