"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Man gives up meat because his plate demanded that he do so to continue getting the poontang

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and I got disgusted:
When I was young I was incredibly naive about a woman’s sexual power. So my first sex strike, in my mid-20s, started off somewhat unwittingly.
I’ve been a vegetarian since I was a teenager (and turned vegan a few years ago) and until that point had always dated fellow veggies. But then I met a meat-eating man and was completely smitten.
Though I really liked him I just couldn’t square his diet with my personal values, and found it almost impossible to be intimate with someone who smelt of meat.
So — having slept with him once to prove just how good we were together — I told him that if he wanted to forge something serious with me, including further sexual relations, he’d have to give up meat.
Though I hoped he would change his ways, I wasn’t expecting him to. So I was shocked when he caved in after a fortnight, and became a vegetarian. Suddenly, I realised how much sexual power I wielded. We went on to date for five years.
my opinion: Honey, were you with him 24 hours a day? You don't think that he scarfed down RED MEAT when not in your presence? :rolleyes: And BTW, if you try this later in life, your cats will run away. :rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
All joking aside, if a spouse was trying to "control" or "train" me by selectively withholding sex, I would give up on sex and just fap.

Having to "earn" it sounds like one of the cucked things ever.
Just start going out with "your friends" more. She will get the hint and change real quick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
All joking aside, if a spouse was trying to "control" or "train" me by selectively withholding sex, I would give up on sex and just fap.

Having to "earn" it sounds like one of the cucked things ever.
Have you earn and she's dying to seduce another man.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Vegans are the militant extremists within the animal rights community.... They're generally unpleasant and rude to be around. They're the type of people who will try to pick a fight with you if they see you eating a hotdog or a burger.....
 

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Vegans are the militant extremists within the animal rights community.... They're generally unpleasant and rude to be around. They're the type of people who will try to pick a fight with you if they see you eating a hotdog or a burger.....
**** now i want a grilled hotdog or a grilled burger ....
aint no jawn ever gon tell me i cant eat a nice grilled hotdog or burger with an ice cold heineken , say goodbye.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
**** BREAKING NEWS *****

Vegan spouse turns alpha male husband into pathetic impotent soyboy


*** More at 11 ***
What was her process? You know they have a playbook?

I'll give an example. You have a big c0ck. The biggest she's been with. Or one of the biggest. She'll tell you "I've had bigger" like it's common. In order to create an insecurity. Did you know nagging was done by design to eventually stress you, wear you down and give her the control? When you came into the situation with an unusual amount of self control.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
What was her process? You know they have a playbook?

I'll give an example. You have a big c0ck. The biggest she's been with. Or one of the biggest. She'll tell you "I've had bigger" like it's common. In order to create an insecurity. Did you know nagging was done by design to eventually stress you, wear you down and give her the control? When you came into the situation with an unusual amount of self control.
It's really funny to read these things. I've read similar situations like this before, but I don't think I've ever been fazed by this type of demeanor from women.
Deep down it sounds very childish to me.
I think this sh!t only gets to people that compare themselves to others.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's really funny to read these things. I've read similar situations like this before, but I don't think I've ever been fazed by this type of demeanor from women.
Deep down it sounds very childish to me.
I think this sh!t only gets to people that compare themselves to others.
People can be broken down over time. Otherwise interrogations and psychological torture wouldn't work.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
If a woman refuses sex, it's not a marriage anymore.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
What was her process? You know they have a playbook?

I'll give an example. You have a big c0ck. The biggest she's been with. Or one of the biggest. She'll tell you "I've had bigger" like it's common. In order to create an insecurity. Did you know nagging was done by design to eventually stress you, wear you down and give her the control? When you came into the situation with an unusual amount of self control.
I've never had a gal tell me that she's had bigger - if anything I get comments like, "oh, it's big". I don't think it's that big, but the circumference of the glans is a little over 6". Is that considered "big"?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It is.
I've never had a gal tell me that she's had bigger - if anything I get comments like, "oh, it's big". I don't think it's that big, but the circumference of the glans is a little over 6". Is that considered "big"?
Your fine. Just know plenty of psychological warfare tactics are in place in guys situations.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
It is.
Your fine. Just know plenty of psychological warfare tactics are in place in guys situations.
I seem to get the best reaction by entering per spooning; I don't think the gals that had exclaimed "uuuh" were faking it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top