Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man gives up meat because his plate demanded that he do so to continue getting the poontang

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and I got disgusted:
When I was young I was incredibly naive about a woman’s sexual power. So my first sex strike, in my mid-20s, started off somewhat unwittingly.
I’ve been a vegetarian since I was a teenager (and turned vegan a few years ago) and until that point had always dated fellow veggies. But then I met a meat-eating man and was completely smitten.
Though I really liked him I just couldn’t square his diet with my personal values, and found it almost impossible to be intimate with someone who smelt of meat.
So — having slept with him once to prove just how good we were together — I told him that if he wanted to forge something serious with me, including further sexual relations, he’d have to give up meat.
Though I hoped he would change his ways, I wasn’t expecting him to. So I was shocked when he caved in after a fortnight, and became a vegetarian. Suddenly, I realised how much sexual power I wielded. We went on to date for five years.
my opinion: Honey, were you with him 24 hours a day? You don't think that he scarfed down RED MEAT when not in your presence? :rolleyes: And BTW, if you try this later in life, your cats will run away. :rofl:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All joking aside, if a spouse was trying to "control" or "train" me by selectively withholding sex, I would give up on sex and just fap.

Having to "earn" it sounds like one of the cucked things ever.
Just start going out with "your friends" more. She will get the hint and change real quick.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All joking aside, if a spouse was trying to "control" or "train" me by selectively withholding sex, I would give up on sex and just fap.

Having to "earn" it sounds like one of the cucked things ever.
Have you earn and she's dying to seduce another man.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegans are the militant extremists within the animal rights community.... They're generally unpleasant and rude to be around. They're the type of people who will try to pick a fight with you if they see you eating a hotdog or a burger.....

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Vegans are the militant extremists within the animal rights community.... They're generally unpleasant and rude to be around. They're the type of people who will try to pick a fight with you if they see you eating a hotdog or a burger.....
**** now i want a grilled hotdog or a grilled burger ....
aint no jawn ever gon tell me i cant eat a nice grilled hotdog or burger with an ice cold heineken , say goodbye.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoyed some bratwurst yesterday with a few friends, including some cute fun girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** BREAKING NEWS *****

Vegan spouse turns alpha male husband into pathetic impotent soyboy

*** More at 11 ***
What was her process? You know they have a playbook?

I'll give an example. You have a big c0ck. The biggest she's been with. Or one of the biggest. She'll tell you "I've had bigger" like it's common. In order to create an insecurity. Did you know nagging was done by design to eventually stress you, wear you down and give her the control? When you came into the situation with an unusual amount of self control.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll give an example. You have a big c0ck. The biggest she's been with. Or one of the biggest. She'll tell you "I've had bigger" like it's common. In order to create an insecurity. Did you know nagging was done by design to eventually stress you, wear you down and give her the control? When you came into the situation with an unusual amount of self control.
It's really funny to read these things. I've read similar situations like this before, but I don't think I've ever been fazed by this type of demeanor from women.
Deep down it sounds very childish to me.
I think this sh!t only gets to people that compare themselves to others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really funny to read these things. I've read similar situations like this before, but I don't think I've ever been fazed by this type of demeanor from women.
Deep down it sounds very childish to me.
I think this sh!t only gets to people that compare themselves to others.
People can be broken down over time. Otherwise interrogations and psychological torture wouldn't work.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman refuses sex, it's not a marriage anymore.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've never had a gal tell me that she's had bigger - if anything I get comments like, "oh, it's big". I don't think it's that big, but the circumference of the glans is a little over 6". Is that considered "big"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is.
I've never had a gal tell me that she's had bigger - if anything I get comments like, "oh, it's big". I don't think it's that big, but the circumference of the glans is a little over 6". Is that considered "big"?
Your fine. Just know plenty of psychological warfare tactics are in place in guys situations.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is.
Your fine. Just know plenty of psychological warfare tactics are in place in guys situations.
I seem to get the best reaction by entering per spooning; I don't think the gals that had exclaimed "uuuh" were faking it.