Who Dares Win
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 7,427
- Reaction score
- 5,805
I'm sure the reason is that women are doing so good that it would be a waste of time...right?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That's because you are not a Chad to them or they can pick up you are not popular with women and they are busy on their smartphones with social media/texting when they are on break-time. Unless you are better looking then the guys she has access to online then she doesn't care how she's treating you. I guarantee you if you monitor these women they will treat Chad-like customers or people they personally like way better. In fact, great customer service from a lady is almost like an AI/IOI and she's being nice with you with the hope that you might ask for her number.Never seen a friendly women in a workplace. Even in grocery store or supermarkets most of them are mean and hurry to give you a random advice so you can fuk off.
Yeah but there is no "dynamics" involved there unless either party is gay.Crown said:On the other hand, very time I ask a male worker something about a specific product, they stay 5 to 10 minutes with me just to be sure I have the product that I needed.
Social media is to women like porn is to guys LOL a lot of them probably get off on the attention.That's because you are not a Chad to them or they can pick up you are not popular with women and they are busy on their smartphones with social media/texting when they are on break-time. Unless you are better looking then the guys she has access to online then she doesn't care how she's treating you. I guarantee you if you monitor these women they will treat Chad-like customers or people they personally like way better. In fact, great customer service from a lady is almost like an AI/IOI and she's being nice with you with the hope that you might ask for her number.
Yeah but there is no "dynamics" involved there unless either party is gay.