Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Main plate hooked up with another guy during new years, kind of bothered.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I caught a bit of feelings for her yes. Or maybe just the classic "you want what you can't have" dilema.

Just shaken a bit by her 180 turn in behavior with me.
I feel you man I really do. I would cut the cord and start moving on. It's gonna hurt like hell when she up and leaves you for her bf. And if she comes back to you would you really want her? You will never and I mean NEVER trust her, the damage is done. I've been there it sucks. Also keep in mind rejection breeds obsession

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good assumptions, but keep in mind that her real bf is coming back to the states in early February and they will be moving in together in a small town in Arizona. Its set in stone and everything, in the meantime she's been dating me (and others) and according to her words, "Did her best to not get attached".
Well here's you answer. Here bf is coming in two weeks, and I bet if she could have one wish, it would be you disappearing from her life , her spots and bars ect. A woman cant be with two men at the same time. Her bf is probably being all exited to see her, and my bet is the relationship ain't as open as she claims.

You had you fun with her and it's time to pass the torch. You had your turn. No hard feelings, because that deal was agreed upon long before today. I'd anything you should be thankful to her , that you got this typical RP lesson. This is just how some women operate.

Do nothing . Find a new woman. After some time she'll reach out, but it's not worth waiting for 3-6 months just be her rebound.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well here's you answer. Here bf is coming in two weeks, and I bet if she could have one wish, it would be you disappearing from her life , her spots and bars ect. A woman cant be with two men at the same time. Her bf is probably being all exited to see her, and my bet is the relationship ain't as open as she claims.

You had you fun with her and it's time to pass the torch. You had your turn. No hard feelings, because that deal was agreed upon long before today. I'd anything you should be thankful to her , that you got this typical RP lesson. This is just how some women operate.

Do nothing . Find a new woman. After some time she'll reach out, but it's not worth waiting for 3-6 months just be her rebound.
My bet is she isn't into this dude as he is into her and it likely is going to end up fizzling out pretty quickly. She's taken a bite of the forbidden fruit and there is no going back to boring.