Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

List of attractive points you can work on

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of attractive points you can work on.
Here is the current list/diagram:

imagen.png

Tell me if I am missing anything ;)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D!ck size. Bath mate for that one. I added a quarter inch back when I was using it regularly

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
ay you can add social influence/ network.. thats somethin that a lot of people need to work on, their social network, expanding, growing, meetin new people, havin more friends, etc.

networkin is big in my world. been doin business since i was a youngen

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Strength
  • Perception
  • Endurance
  • Charisma
  • Intelligence
  • Agility
  • Luck
Wait...that's Fallout 3!

Seriously though, collect and read these Skill Books to improve your SPECIAL stats.

1) "Evolution of Desire" - every scientific study on women ever worth talking about. You'll never see women the same way again, even your own mother.
2) "How to Win Friends and Influence People" - good book to improve social skills for both work and play
3) "Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking" - turns out your greatest weakness is really your greatest strength!
4) "First Break All the Rules" and "Great at Work" - women love men with resources (eg, leadership, time, money, skills, general resourcefulness); these business books will get you the essential work resources every man should know

If you read all these skill books you will improve all your SPECIAL stats plus get the Scoundrel perk!

Good luck brave adventurer!

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing social. Besides that I think it's all about your inner game, stop doing things for women, stop desiring, get your inner game in order and whatever you are after will come (money, friends, girls, whatever) and at the same time you will learn that all of these external matters are less important than you thought.

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
add "sexual" to personality
could you define "sub-points" to being "sexual"? It's a bit abstract.
For example, for "charisma", I could link it to "confidence", "body language" etc... which are much more clearer principles.

@bmp2cpm thank you, I just started reading "Evolution of desire".

Thank everyone for helping, I'll update the diagram soon, with links between the boxes, and magnitude of importance of the points etc...
If you have more suggestion, feel free to help ;)

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are missing social. Besides that I think it's all about your inner game, stop doing things for women, stop desiring, get your inner game in order and whatever you are after will come (money, friends, girls, whatever) and at the same time you will learn that all of these external matters are less important than you thought.
That comes with personality

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
IPL photofacial. I had it done back in March! Got rid of many of my freckles and sun spots, and reduced others. Makes you look younger.

It can be $350 to 500 a treatment though and some offices don't use enough power. Key is finding a good Dermatologist.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me know what you think

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but it looks like loser incel diagram tripping on races + trying to get "tough" by taking cold showers
Hmmm, I spent a little time thinking about it so I hate to hear that.

I could have added more to it also

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, I spent a little time thinking about it so I hate to hear that.

I could have added more to it also
Sorry, but it is not directed enough about how to get women, it seems more like a general "get tough" plan.
There are a lot of words like "IQ", "height", "race", "genetics", "symmetry"... that it makes it look defeatist to me.
And terms like "combat discipline", "pain tolerance", "military", "vigor" etc... makes it look like it's a plan for shy teenagers trying to man up.
+ I have no faith in "no fap" or things like that.

Just my opinion ;)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but it is not directed enough about how to get women, it seems more like a general "get tough" plan.
There are a lot of words like "IQ", "height", "race", "genetics", "symmetry"... that it makes it look defeatist to me.
And terms like "combat discipline", "pain tolerance", "military", "vigor" etc... makes it look like it's a plan for shy teenagers trying to man up.
+ I have no faith in "no fap" or things like that.

Just my opinion ;)
I was using abstraction and examples. The idea behind it was not optimism or pessimism, but the facts. One thing that I did not do though was rate each trait based on effectiveness, for example, traits in the game department versus traits in the physical department.

I plan on doing more work on it to make it even more comprehensive, then write an article on what I think is going on with different social interaction models, game versus looks, etc. The ultimate goal is comprehensive clarity.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of attractive points you can work on.
Here is the current list/diagram:

View attachment 7429

Tell me if I am missing anything ;)
Mindset.

It is everything. Mindset is the core of all the things you listed there. Without it, most of these traits will come from a place that might be genuine or sustainable.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Mindset.

It is everything. MIndset is the core of all the things you listed there. Without it, most of these traits will come from a place that might be genuine or sustainable.

Modern Man Advice
Sort of related to mindset, kind of -

There's a convenience store not too far from my apartment that's run by a very nice older Indian couple. The lady was in there the other night when I walked in, and we got to talking about things while I was checking out.

She suggested to me to turn the TV off while eating dinner. Says that food is actually digested better when there are no visual or audible distractions around while you eat. Apparently that's a practice in Hindu.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of related to mindset, kind of -

There's a convenience store not too far from my apartment that's run by a very nice older Indian couple. The lady was in there the other night when I walked in, and we got to talking about things while I was checking out.

She suggested to me to turn the TV off while eating dinner. Says that food is actually digested better when there are no visual or audible distractions around while you eat. Apparently that's a practice in Hindu.
It is a practice in many cultures (and religions). Coincidentally, these are cultures that have been around for a long time. A very long time. And which most have the longest life expectancy and sense of fulfillment (regardless of how many possessions they own).

We, Americans (US, specifically as America is a big continent with many countries within it), tend to half-ass things. Look at these sorts of things from the surface.

Hopefully, you took her advice and learn from her wisdom, that's what connecting is all about.

Modern Man Advice

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindset.

It is everything. Mindset is the core of all the things you listed there. Without it, most of these traits will come from a place that might be genuine or sustainable.

Modern Man Advice
Can you please be more specific.

I used the concept of "metaphysical value judgments" in my diagram. That concept can be described as the holistic viewpoint of how favorable the universe is to oneself.