Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learning Text Game

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get numbers easily from girls that I already have rapport with. But inviting them out is rather difficult. (via text I mean)

What are some good ressources to learn the basics of text game?

Or can you guys give me some guidelines of dos and don'ts.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get numbers easily from girls that I already have rapport with. But inviting them out is rather difficult. (via text I mean)

Since you have the ability to build rapport, you can: 1) after built the rapport, probably you already know what she likes to do or drinks. So, for example, if it is a girl who likes to drink wine, you can be right on point. "Hey babe, what about some wine at XXX on Thursday?" or 2) You can talk to her, while you are building rapport, and discover what she likes to do. Let's say you are talking to this another chick:

You: So, what kind of places do you like to go out to relax?
Girl: Well, I like to spend my time at some outdoor spots.
You: I know a cool outdoor bar. Let's have some drinks there on Thursday. Free at 7pm?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just have a conversation with her like you would in real life, face to face. Only disappear here and there for a few hours in between your responses.

You shouldn't be staring at your phone all the time anyways. You should have other things to do that take priority. Be a busy man, be interesting and don't instantly respond back all the time. If ever.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Idk man. I would say if a girl isn't showing me interest and casually texting me, I wouldn't even bother asking her out.

In your initial meet, did you kino, did you lock lips, or did you arouse her curiosity somehow? If not, the memory of you will fade out real quick in the girls mind lol.. If you haven't already texted/called her (i prefer calling the first time, give her more to remember, ie: voice is stronger than text), video calls even better.

Always strike while the iron is hot. no one is memorable enough to be forgotten within a week .. Now its different once u actually get to spend time together.. those type of memories last longer. but the little impression from an approach, lol yea tht **** fades quick. especially if it was at a club/bar.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"I'm going to X tonight, if you wanna join me."

Other than that, best advice I can give is: You want to be in her bed, not in her IG "close friends" stories. (I.e. send nothing embarrassing.)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Would you like to hang out sometime?" Keep it simple.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Would you be up for grabbing a drink together(or whatever else you are inviting her to) sometime and connecting in person?"

Can also generalize it to "Would you be up for getting together sometime and connecting in person?"

And then can set up a time/date and a date plan.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find linear and generic style messages to generally perform poorly in all areas

Conversely anything that is a bit "outside of the box" or suspenseful tends to excite them because most guys will just follow generic conversation paths

So what this means is women will constantly hear some variation of

" hi, how is your day going"

" what do you do for work "

" your so pretty "

" Can I take you too xyzzy "

These are all very linear questions meaning she can only really answer one way and there's a high chance she will just go ghost because its so boring , you have to be more creative

" your cute but more importantly what's your sign !?!"

Her - " aww thankyuou my sign is XYZ.....whats yours"

You - "damn really" ......( notice how I do not answer with mine but instead leave the conversation on a cliff hanger she will be VIRTUALLY COMPELLED to respond )

Her - "Haha Whyyy what's wrong with XYZ"

You - " Well I hear XYZ signs are..... ( some B.S you pull off google )

Her - Nooo I'm not like that at all OR she will say something like " yea I can be a bit like that"

From there you can start digging into her more , you can create banter because you know something about her personality

If she is at all interested in you this will trigger her to become more interested because she can at least see your not boring as fvck

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is not great at text games myself, I have to admit I am somewhat jealous with guys who can succesfully seduce women via text games. I know they do exist. Guys like those are gifted with it.

For me, I am well aware text games are not for me, hence I try to invite a woman out as fast as possible and proceed from there. Text games do work, I know, but not for me.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usual RP advice is like: just use text for logistics

Which is fine I guess, like that you won't fck it up.
Keeping the iron hot, while waiting for the date to come makes sense.

"Would you like to hang out sometime?" Keep it simple.
But things like asking if she's down to hang out in general seem too vague to me, I mean what is she supposed to say besides yes? Going in with a specific date idea.

As someone who is not great at text games myself, I have to admit I am somewhat jealous with guys who can succesfully seduce women via text games. I know they do exist. Guys like those are gifted with it.

For me, I am well aware text games are not for me, hence I try to invite a woman out as fast as possible and proceed from there. Text games do work, I know, but not for me.
Same, I don't have success with it.

I also feel the conversations dry out too quickly for it to consider as a reliable game method. So I have to strike fast.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get girls on dates that's good. If you can get girls on dates that is good.

The only mistake anyone can make is not to ask in the first place. Like @CornbreadFed said, a woman that likes you isn't going to make things hard. If you ask them out they will say yes... or try to set something up when she is available.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get girls on dates that's good. If you can get girls on dates that is good.

The only mistake anyone can make is not to ask in the first place. Like @CornbreadFed said, a woman that likes you isn't going to make things hard. If you ask them out they will say yes... or try to set something up when she is available.
Can't say you're wrong. But to me it seems I'm doing sth. wrong that I could fix.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say you're wrong. But to me it seems I'm doing sth. wrong that I could fix.
Well.... the only thing that you 'might' be doing wrong is your date requests should be only what/when you are doing something. Make plans... invite her along. "You this is me, join me for activity next date at time. I can pick you up, just send me your address, or meet you there."

That's it... any answer other than yes means no... if no you can try again but 9 times out of 10 the answer will still be no. After trying a second time, just forget about her.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Girls who like you make it easy for you to invite her out.

If they make it difficult (being flaky, lukewarm, last-minute cancellation... etc...), it means they're not interested. And you don't waste your time with uninterested women.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My style is more direct of course but I’ve always used this general rule of thumb: if she’s responding, she’s interested.
And
If you don’t make a move, she’ll lose interest

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems logical. I was wondering why I wasn't successful though. Maybe they didn't have enough genuine desire for me.