Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

last few plates are actually NUTS its getting tedious

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. The passage quoted is a very reactive stand to take. At least half of the onus is on men to be competent enough to gauge value, and not investing too much too soon.
What is too much and what is too soon?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is too much and what is too soon?
depends on the woman, if you have to ask then anything is too much and too soon

once you know the woman in question, you'll know if you can trust her with your life or if you better not get too attached to the puppy

she won't change in one night or anything, so once you know her and you keep an eye on her, you'll see it coming and be able to respond accordingly (obviously if you're in the business of making permanent unretractable investments like marriage or owning property together or a business or kids then you'll have to take a humongous risk no matter what, but if it's just you guys in the same apartment you can always find another incase things are going south)

Reaction score
ive had 2 stroppy and needy ones totally love bomb me come to my place i havent even had to move theyve returned numerous times only to go ghost one even asked me if id shagged her cousin i mean what a paranoid question out of nowhere wtf!!!
I don't understand how guys get power like this over girls. All I can do is pay them.

Other than that, they wouldn't give a fvck what I do, and wouldn't even notice if I died.

Last edited: