Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

last few plates are actually NUTS its getting tedious

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all have some fair points but take in mind my lifestlyle may not allow me to meet certain women all the time at business events or art galleries, however i have had 2 LTR's from online dating but this recent bunch JESUS GOD
Visit museums, college campuses, expensive grocery stores, malls, etc.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... threads like these ease my conscious decision to go monk easier while I transition my career. I couldn't imagine dating a bullpen of plates like OPs... It sounds like a circus full of drama. :eek: Your experience drives home the importance of screening.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Ever heard the saying don't dip in crazy?
Why do you hangout with such low life women?
Pump n dump those...
Good question.

It's possible he thrives on the attention and is addicted to the drama.....

His ex was a nut too.....

You'd have to ask....why is he attracting these kinds of women?

What unresolved traumas does the man have inside him that needs these types of women?

Dysfunctional family or and unresolved childhood traumas perhaps...

Also seems like the guy is picking up women from POF and then wonders why he's meeting low life degenerate loonies.........you can't make this ****e up.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women out there, especially in the American market, are mediocre. It takes kissing a lot of frogs to find a healthy, good-looking woman who is down to earth. Pump and dump it is until you find that type of girl (and perhaps a few three sums) haha.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women will show their hands within two or three dates. You wont ever spend too much time with someone before seeing the genuine article.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What unresolved traumas does the man have inside him that needs these types of women?
i have a healthy upbringing with stable parents, i also have a perfect relationship with my daughter and im on fair terms with her mother, .., ive simply stated ive noted there seems to be a lot more crazies A LOT , where i am from in the UK nearly every woman i know has 2 children by 2 different dads

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a healthy upbringing with stable parents, i also have a perfect relationship with my daughter and im on fair terms with her mother, .., ive simply stated ive noted there seems to be a lot more crazies A LOT , where i am from in the UK nearly every woman i know has 2 children by 2 different dads
Oh man... you are spending too much time with the wrong people. Fix that and your problems will solve itself.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question.

His ex was a nut too.....

Dysfunctional family or and unresolved childhood traumas perhaps...

Also seems like the guy is picking up women from POF and then wonders why he's meeting low life degenerate loonies.........you can't make this ****e up.
im stating a fact that its dissapointing I GET ONE NIGHT A WEEK and a woman who seems good company turns out nuts

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roober ive just stated that in the midlands of the UK nearly all women are of this statistic i aint gonna leave the area realistically am i nowbeing a carer and a father

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

100% agree with your first statement... I cannot comprehend but there is no other explanation as to why some guy put up with that ****. They must like roller coasters? I hate them...
Following to your second comment, agreed here too... I know for a fact, the crazies spot me real fast and they know they can't play their games with me so they instead rapidly play the rejection card on me, obviously trying to justify them protecting themselves because of their inability to get my attention.

Soft-nexting works wonder with those kinda chick

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Most women will show their hands within two or three dates. You wont ever spend too much time with someone before seeing the genuine article.
You would think.

Not always true though. Mostly because women actually CHANGE. What she was when you met her might have been her true self. But her true self at 30 will be different than her true self at 22.

I think women post 35 are probably more stable personality wise and won't surprise you much. Unfortunately, they have already hit the wall by then.. and their reproductive years are just about over or close.

Women 18-30 DO NOT stay the same gentlemen. And no amount of "screening" can change it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot comprehend but there is no other explanation as to why some guy put up with that ****.
presuming things again !!!!!!!!!!!!! typical Sosuave behaviour.......I am no longer in contact with these women the Point of this post is how much more of them are WHACKO than i feel were a few years back, also until ive dated them a few times i cant see how nuts they are can i, im merely stating how tedious its becoming

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact, the crazies spot me real fast and they know they can't play their games with me so they instead rapidly play the rejection card on me
this has also been happening theyve been ejecting when my behaviours been tight

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
i have a healthy upbringing with stable parents, i also have a perfect relationship with my daughter
that's good.

im on fair terms with her mother,
yes but she's a crazy alcoholic no? why would you have a kid with a crazy lush?

ive simply stated ive noted there seems to be a lot more crazies A LOT
All women are crazy to a certain degree........start with that expectation.

where i am from in the UK nearly every woman i know has 2 children by 2 different dads
Really? where the hell do you live.....on a very poor council estate?
Are they the kind of girls you would see on the Jeremy Kyle show?

Are you the kind of man you would see on the Jeremy Kyle show?

If not, how the hell are you attracting single mothers with two kids from two different blokes?

water finds it's own level...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but she's a crazy alcoholic no? why would you have a kid with a crazy lush?
this is where you are jumping the gun on quite a few things i stated my recent ex drinks a lot and her daughter wanted to live with the DAD she put up no fight however likes the proffessional victim tag which i started to suss out, HOWEVER the mother of my daughter from previous LTR would move hell and earth if the child suggested leaving to live with me...please dont comment if you are going to try and suss things out like a woman

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean ffs texting me, then texting me question marks on other social platforms when i havent replied cause im busy for an hour!!! then basically "WHO YOU WITH" texts after 2 dates on an evening there not with me.....3 have done this now recently out of about 5, Then theyve had the audacity to go cold on me WTF, ive stayed calm, this isnt making there attraction grow at all this is making them run a mile with there paranoid brain
a side effect of liking you is that the crazy comes out. someone who doesn't like you doesn't give a **** if you live or die and has no reason to get mad at anything you do.

a girl who likes you however has all the reason to feel emotions about the things you do

you don't care if a random party hookup starts talking to her ex but you sure as hell freak out when your girlfriend does

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not always true though. Mostly because women actually CHANGE. What she was when you met her might have been her true self. But her true self at 30 will be different than her true self at 22.
Respectfully disagree. The passage quoted is a very reactive stand to take. At least half of the onus is on men to be competent enough to gauge value, and not investing too much too soon.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
this is where you are jumping the gun on quite a few things i stated my recent ex drinks a lot and her daughter wanted to live with the DAD she put up no fight however likes the proffessional victim tag which i started to suss out, HOWEVER the mother of my daughter from previous LTR would move hell and earth if the child suggested leaving to live with me...please dont comment if you are going to try and suss things out like a woman
No problem babe, it's your party you can cry if you want to.

It's clear thought that the full story is not being told here. Perhaps you could write to Jeremy Kyle.