Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

last few plates are actually NUTS its getting tedious

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
following the advice of this forum, Corey wayne, working out, having a better approach on life etc im attracting huge amounts of women if anything there coming to me this is brilliant!!

but to me a massive amount of them are ticking all the boxes for clusters and its quite annoying as im a dad and carer so dont have 7 nights to spin plates,!!

i mean ffs texting me, then texting me question marks on other social platforms when i havent replied cause im busy for an hour!!! then basically "WHO YOU WITH" texts after 2 dates on an evening there not with me.....3 have done this now recently out of about 5, Then theyve had the audacity to go cold on me WTF, ive stayed calm, this isnt making there attraction grow at all this is making them run a mile with there paranoid brain

my point of this is, its BS when i have one night free a week and just want a smoke and drink good time with a woman and there all turning out to be whackos 2 dates in

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, now you can deepthroat all of them, choke them while f8cking and let them all cook dinner and buy You stuff. Great, use it to your advantage!

Dude my plate had a eptonic pregnancy from me. She would call me 30 times in a row at night when she felt horn3y and checking me on snapchat chilling with other chicks to ask around town to her friends if they saw me. All her friends tell her to cut contact with me and that I f8ck around too much, im not serious.

Then she goes cold for 3 weeks, then she calls me again, I come over, she calls me a maniac, not to trustable, the biggest liar she ever met.

I calm her down, then she gives me the best cex ever. She once claimed that she doesn't sauck deick, but that night she eated and gagged on it like a wild beast instead of blowing it for 20 seconds the first time.

When they get caught up with you, emotional, jealous, a wreck, you are alpha widowing her without knowing your doing it. She will become obsessed with you.

This is the other side of no interest.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't date. Just drink and fck. Dating is for chicks you actually want to spend time with, once you've got to know them through drinking and fcking.

Some chick I banged a couple of times recently asked me to go on a proper date. She had previously been a bit weird and I already decided she wasn't gf material anyway. I just told her I don't do dating. It actually feels good to reject people who don't fit. It consolidates your sense of self respect.

If they start acting up, just ignore it. If they get stroppy when you don't reply, simply reply when you feel like it, and calmly but bluntly explain that you had sh!t to do. Don't be afraid to call out their weirdness. Just say, 'You're being weird'. Their weirdness is just a test of your resolve, to see if you'll buckle under the pressure.

Stroppy and needy is a sign of high interest, but low quality. Intelligent, grown up women understand that you have a life to get on with.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they start acting up, just ignore it. If they get stroppy when you don't reply, simply reply when you feel like it, and calmly but bluntly explain that you had sh!t to do.
i do this and although it doesnt bother me it actually makes some of them go stone cold for weeks till they reappear lmao im 34 wanting a good time not 12

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do this and although it doesnt bother me it actually makes some of them go stone cold for weeks till they reappear lmao im 34 wanting a good time not 12
You can settle with one that thinks your value is higher then hers, she will follow your lead. You can marry her and deal with her crap from day to day. Some women give less crap, others will overload you with it. Your choise, Ill choose the DJ lifestyle and commit when a high end, educated, family woman girl comes around and works to reach my top list. That one will bear my kids.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
following the advice of this forum, Corey wayne, working out, having a better approach on life etc im attracting huge amounts of women if anything there coming to me this is brilliant!!

but to me a massive amount of them are ticking all the boxes for clusters and its quite annoying as im a dad and carer so dont have 7 nights to spin plates,!!

i mean ffs texting me, then texting me question marks on other social platforms when i havent replied cause im busy for an hour!!! then basically "WHO YOU WITH" texts after 2 dates on an evening there not with me.....3 have done this now recently out of about 5, Then theyve had the audacity to go cold on me WTF, ive stayed calm, this isnt making there attraction grow at all this is making them run a mile with there paranoid brain

my point of this is, its BS when i have one night free a week and just want a smoke and drink good time with a woman and there all turning out to be whackos 2 dates in
Read my lips: TODAY'S MARKET IS TRASH.

Women have never had more unappealing PERSONALITIES in history. This is why I can't find LTR material. The personalities of women today are just repulsive. I'm finding my peak of attraction to a woman (not sexual so much.. but my ability to LIKE her) is when I don't know much about her lol. The more I learn.. the more my attraction fades.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had 2 stroppy and needy ones totally love bomb me come to my place i havent even had to move theyve returned numerous times only to go ghost one even asked me if id shagged her cousin i mean what a paranoid question out of nowhere wtf!!!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have never had more unappealing PERSONALITIES in history
quote of the day, my ex didnt even turn up for her own sisters wedding, she didnt give a flying FCK prob sat on her phone telling dave 100 miles away how **** her life is and how she had anxiety so couldnt attend,

she was due to be bridesmaid and they were all loving her the day after like shes some terminally ill victim not some selfish **** that she is. amazing

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well, they always reappear, don't they. If you've got a few on the go, just take another one out next week.

Don't expect women to mature much beyond the age of 21, because most don't. Whatever stage they've reached by 21, that's pretty much them set of life. Don't buy in to the nonsense and treat them as such.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see, what cess pool did you drag these wenches from.......POF?

Agree with monkey boy, this is your harem, you call the shots. That's the beauty of having real and plentiful options.....
you do whatever the hell pleases you....you have to bear that in mind at all times......

This is your circus, these are your monkeys .....all that's left is for you to an accomplished ringmaster...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can settle with one that thinks your value is higher then hers, she will follow your lead. You can marry her and deal with her crap from day to day. Some women give less crap, others will overload you with it. Your choise, Ill choose the DJ lifestyle and commit when a high end, educated, family woman girl comes around and works to reach my top list. That one will bear my kids.
Very well stated--and true.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like you're attracting and dating very immature women...or "girls" I should say. Not sure how you're meeting people but if you want more mature women you have to go where they go: business meetups and events that are more culturally-oriented (gallery openings, book clubs, wine tasting groups, etc.).

Keep in mind that there is only "loose" correlation between age and maturity. Some women are incredibly immature, still, well into their 30's and some have their s*hit really together in their 20's. A few simple questions about their family, career/job, and living situation will tell you all you need to know.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time a female starts to bring you drama, go NC on her. Move on.

If she eventually asks you why, explain that you are an adult looking for a mature relationship and that you don't have time to entertain the insecure and/or needy behavior that she was displaying, so you felt it was better to move on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all have some fair points but take in mind my lifestlyle may not allow me to meet certain women all the time at business events or art galleries, however i have had 2 LTR's from online dating but this recent bunch JESUS GOD

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There was a time when crazies were locked up. Now they roam freely...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive just amusingly read the online crazy chick checklist and the few last girls ticked everyone apart from professional victim!, Extremely jealous and paranoid then has the audacity to GHOST ME after love bombing me lmao

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive just amusingly read the online crazy chick checklist and the few last girls ticked everyone apart from professional victim!, Extremely jealous and paranoid then has the audacity to GHOST ME after love bombing me lmao
Professional victim?

Lolz! You just described my mom!:p

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my
Professional victim?
my ex went round telling everyone her daughter wanted to live with the dad instead and the ex was crying her eyes out at every oppurtunity, saying SHE JUST WANTS THE DAUGHTER TO BE HAPPY,.......Then it Dawned on me she had put up no fight for the child to stop like my daughters mom would!!Really it suited the ex because she could just finish work buy a pack of fags bottle of vodka and sit on her phone

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my

my ex went round telling everyone her daughter wanted to live with the dad instead and the ex was crying her eyes out at every oppurtunity, saying SHE JUST WANTS THE DAUGHTER TO BE HAPPY,.......Then it Dawned on me she had put up no fight for the child to stop like my daughters mom would!!Really it suited the ex because she could just finish work buy a pack of fags bottle of vodka and sit on her phone
In the end it's better for the kid too!