RickTheToad
Moderator
Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
A little nip and tuck here and there and that excess skin will be gone. I bet you hubby will pay for it. The dude is still 400+ lbs btw. Unacceptable.should have had an option if he will leave her.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.Went to her place after the wedding. NOPE. Wasn't happening. I admire the weight loss but that skin.. Ohhhhh. that skin....
You're into some sick s hit dude....A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.
Made all the worse by the fact that she is a sub who is into being flogged. Not a pretty sight to behold. One of the many lessons learned from my foray into that group was that I'm not into pain-kink, and don't really get much out of watching others engage in it. Especially not a sub-prime physical specimen such as herself.
I keep hearing stories of women loosing too much then leave their husband/boyfriend , so if she do skin tighting procedures then most likely she will leave him, as for now she still need him to pay for these procedures just like he paid for her while she was loosing weight , to be fair this is humane nature , they want to mate with the best options they have .Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yeah, I could see where you'd get that impression. I'm not really "into" it the way you're implying. That phase of my self-exploration was relatively brief, and I learned what I needed to learn. Namely, I'm not really into it, but some people truly are, and who am I to judge what gets them off.You're into some sick s hit dude....