“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?

Divorce or no?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • F*ck if I know

    Votes: 5 50.0%

  • Total voters
    10

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
Is that really even an improvement?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I railed a woman who looked ALMOST that bad back in 2005. In cloths she was skinny and absolutely gorgeous. She told me she had had gastric bypass surgey and lost a crap ton of weight. When she got the cloths off she barely passed the b0ner test enough for me to get it up and I for sure didn't cvm. Saw her at a wedding 2 x or so years later. She was still skinny and I was drunk an horney so I figured I would give her a second try. Went to her place after the wedding. NOPE. Wasn't happening. I admire the weight loss but that skin.. Ohhhhh. that skin....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
Went to her place after the wedding. NOPE. Wasn't happening. I admire the weight loss but that skin.. Ohhhhh. that skin....
A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.

Made all the worse by the fact that she is a sub who is into being flogged. Not a pretty sight to behold. One of the many lessons learned from my foray into that group was that I'm not into pain-kink, and don't really get much out of watching others engage in it. Especially not a sub-prime physical specimen such as herself.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.

Made all the worse by the fact that she is a sub who is into being flogged. Not a pretty sight to behold. One of the many lessons learned from my foray into that group was that I'm not into pain-kink, and don't really get much out of watching others engage in it. Especially not a sub-prime physical specimen such as herself.
You're into some sick s hit dude....
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?


I keep hearing stories of women loosing too much then leave their husband/boyfriend , so if she do skin tighting procedures then most likely she will leave him, as for now she still need him to pay for these procedures just like he paid for her while she was loosing weight , to be fair this is humane nature , they want to mate with the best options they have .
She looked more nice when she was fat, now she have a biitch face , most likely she is getting good amount of attention from men
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She looked better when she was fat lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
You're into some sick s hit dude....
Yeah, I could see where you'd get that impression. I'm not really "into" it the way you're implying. That phase of my self-exploration was relatively brief, and I learned what I needed to learn. Namely, I'm not really into it, but some people truly are, and who am I to judge what gets them off.

Along the way I've accumulated some interesting anecdotes, which I consider a net positive.
 
Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It depends if she changed her attitude as well.

Changing weight is one thing, but changing attitude is another.
Fat women carry a lot of baggage and are more mentally rotten than athletic women.
If she's taking shortcuts about cutting weight, then I'm assuming she'll be taking shortcuts in her dating life.
Most guys wont tolerate her bullsh!t behavior.
 
Top