Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?

Divorce or no?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • F*ck if I know

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that really even an improvement?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I railed a woman who looked ALMOST that bad back in 2005. In cloths she was skinny and absolutely gorgeous. She told me she had had gastric bypass surgey and lost a crap ton of weight. When she got the cloths off she barely passed the b0ner test enough for me to get it up and I for sure didn't cvm. Saw her at a wedding 2 x or so years later. She was still skinny and I was drunk an horney so I figured I would give her a second try. Went to her place after the wedding. NOPE. Wasn't happening. I admire the weight loss but that skin.. Ohhhhh. that skin....

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to her place after the wedding. NOPE. Wasn't happening. I admire the weight loss but that skin.. Ohhhhh. that skin....
A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.

Made all the worse by the fact that she is a sub who is into being flogged. Not a pretty sight to behold. One of the many lessons learned from my foray into that group was that I'm not into pain-kink, and don't really get much out of watching others engage in it. Especially not a sub-prime physical specimen such as herself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A swinger/fetish group I was involved with last spring had a woman like that. Was apparently a poster-child for the success of a Keto diet, everyone there was proud and supportive of her. But she was also an inadvertent poster-child for "don't get that fat in the first place". The sagging skin... ick.

Made all the worse by the fact that she is a sub who is into being flogged. Not a pretty sight to behold. One of the many lessons learned from my foray into that group was that I'm not into pain-kink, and don't really get much out of watching others engage in it. Especially not a sub-prime physical specimen such as herself.
You're into some sick s hit dude....

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lady loses 260+ lbs. Think she'll stay with her hubby?

I keep hearing stories of women loosing too much then leave their husband/boyfriend , so if she do skin tighting procedures then most likely she will leave him, as for now she still need him to pay for these procedures just like he paid for her while she was loosing weight , to be fair this is humane nature , they want to mate with the best options they have .
She looked more nice when she was fat, now she have a biitch face , most likely she is getting good amount of attention from men

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked better when she was fat lol

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're into some sick s hit dude....
Yeah, I could see where you'd get that impression. I'm not really "into" it the way you're implying. That phase of my self-exploration was relatively brief, and I learned what I needed to learn. Namely, I'm not really into it, but some people truly are, and who am I to judge what gets them off.

Along the way I've accumulated some interesting anecdotes, which I consider a net positive.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends if she changed her attitude as well.

Changing weight is one thing, but changing attitude is another.
Fat women carry a lot of baggage and are more mentally rotten than athletic women.
If she's taking shortcuts about cutting weight, then I'm assuming she'll be taking shortcuts in her dating life.
Most guys wont tolerate her bullsh!t behavior.