"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kiss this girl right away or do it on the second date? How soon to make a move?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I’ll keep this thread short. So I met this girl and she’s giving me strong signs of interest. She actually asked me for my number instead of the other way around, and she’s responding really well to my texts. We’re both musicians, so she’s coming out to see my show tomorrow.

I’ll be flirting with her once she gets there, of course. But should I just go ahead and kiss her there? I’ve only known her 3 days. Last time I tried something like this, it turned out really badly. I’m thinking I’m just gonna go out and have a good time with her at the bar while I’m working. After that, I’ll sext her so she knows I’m interested. Then she can come over to “write music” and I’ll seal the deal.

But what do you all think? Any insights?

P.S. Totally getting a Shrimp Scampi and some Vodka and Pineapple juice tomorrow. I deserve it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
No need to plan it out just go with the flow.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Trust my gut just like Pook said to, right?
Yeah, kissing hwr should be natural. Act like its no big deal and that you always do it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top