Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kettlebell good cardio?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet is 1, but before I start lifting was wondering if kettlebell workouts would be a solid aerobic exercise with out getting bulky?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a supplement to regular strength training? Fantastic. Increased muscular & cardiovascular capacity.

As a standalone exercise regime? If you just want general fitness, and to sort of look like you're in shape, it is fine.

I've got half a dozen kettlebell complexes I can post up if you wish, from beginner to vomit inducing.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a supplement to regular strength training? Fantastic. Increased muscular & cardiovascular capacity.

As a standalone exercise regime? If you just want general fitness, and to sort of look like you're in shape, it is fine.

I've got half a dozen kettlebell complexes I can post up if you wish, from beginner to vomit inducing.
I'm down

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Peasant.

My apologies for not posting the workouts, they are hidden away in a folder, somewhere in my garage gym. I will try to find them today then post.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, which kettle bell workout?

Can you post the web address? and thanks...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing...this I will try. Need to start a regimen, again lol.

Gonna make sure to use the mirror, can see myself messing up @ 0:26 without one :oops:

Pierra

Banned
Reaction score
The benefits of using a kettlebell during your workout are countless. You will find after consistent use in just a few sessions that your balance, endurance, strength, and coordination are improved.

Unlike most traditional exercise machines, kettlebells do not isolate particular muscles but rather require whole-body movements that will give you a much more productive workout. By incorporating these useful tools in your workout, you will build strength in your tendons and ligaments, which can prevent injury.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The benefits of using a kettlebell during your workout are countless. You will find after consistent use in just a few sessions that your balance, endurance, strength, and coordination are improved.

Unlike most traditional exercise machines, kettlebells do not isolate particular muscles but rather require whole-body movements that will give you a much more productive workout. By incorporating these useful tools in your workout, you will build strength in your tendons and ligaments, which can prevent injury.

I was doing that video last year