Kettlebell good cardio?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Diet is 1, but before I start lifting was wondering if kettlebell workouts would be a solid aerobic exercise with out getting bulky?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
As a supplement to regular strength training? Fantastic. Increased muscular & cardiovascular capacity.

As a standalone exercise regime? If you just want general fitness, and to sort of look like you're in shape, it is fine.

I've got half a dozen kettlebell complexes I can post up if you wish, from beginner to vomit inducing.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
As a supplement to regular strength training? Fantastic. Increased muscular & cardiovascular capacity.

As a standalone exercise regime? If you just want general fitness, and to sort of look like you're in shape, it is fine.

I've got half a dozen kettlebell complexes I can post up if you wish, from beginner to vomit inducing.
I'm down

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Good stuff Peasant.

My apologies for not posting the workouts, they are hidden away in a folder, somewhere in my garage gym. I will try to find them today then post.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
The benefits of using a kettlebell during your workout are countless. You will find after consistent use in just a few sessions that your balance, endurance, strength, and coordination are improved.

Unlike most traditional exercise machines, kettlebells do not isolate particular muscles but rather require whole-body movements that will give you a much more productive workout. By incorporating these useful tools in your workout, you will build strength in your tendons and ligaments, which can prevent injury.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
The benefits of using a kettlebell during your workout are countless. You will find after consistent use in just a few sessions that your balance, endurance, strength, and coordination are improved.

Unlike most traditional exercise machines, kettlebells do not isolate particular muscles but rather require whole-body movements that will give you a much more productive workout. By incorporating these useful tools in your workout, you will build strength in your tendons and ligaments, which can prevent injury.

I was doing that video last year