Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just asked her out and she said "maybe in February, this semester is busy"

Relationadvice

Reaction score
Don’t do anything.
If someone is honestly too busy until...February.. they are not in to you.
Interested women make things easy for you. Anything aside from high interest in the beginning is a waste. Don’t waste your time.
Absolutely!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not necessarily a bad things as we all know seduction is a game.

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

1) Reply with: Sure, if I still remember you in February/Ha ha, I will probably forget by then.
2) Ask again in a month'ish

Bad ideas:
1) Reply with: okay, I will ask you again in February
2) Wait until Feb and then ask her out again then
This is what happens when a woman isn't interested. Any little thing becomes a reason she can't meet.

If she was interested, no obstacle would be too big to overcome to meet.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything you say or any attention you give at this point is just wasting your own time. She's not only not interested, she also has zero respect for you. You're disrespecting yourself by dealing with these kinds of people.
The problem is there’s TONS of people out there just like this woman.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if Dicaprio texted her. Would she say she's busy? Would Cobra Tate wait? Comply or bye.
Exactly and to the point.
She would CHASE him for a date.

Women always have exceptions for those they consider the mega alphas/chads and for the ones they consider beta AFC's they set rules.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but that's even more reason not to waste your time on them. They'll take up all your time and energy if you let them.
It gets tiresome bumping into those types so frequently though. Banish them all to an island for all I care. We’d be better off.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

1) Reply with: Sure, if I still remember you in February/Ha ha, I will probably forget by then.

Bad ideas:
Treat it as a no. Anytime girls mutter "maybe" that is their way of giving you false hope to keep you orbiting, but not saying yes, because they don't have the guts to say no.

Say "ok. Talk to you in Feburary." Then go date other women and forget all about her.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if you do decide to reach out, February 15th is the earliest day. Nothing leading up to it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I wouldn't do any of those 4.

Here's what I say when as soon as they suggest meeting more than 72 hours in advance:

"You seem to have a lot on your plate right now so I'm gonna cancel. No worries or hard feelings."
When you say that, well I'd remove the No Worries or Hard Feelings sentence. You're leaving room for her to flake on you again.

But how well does that line work? It does and sound like it brings you from beta to useless. You're not getting laid, but Tyrone is!

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her this...Is it true what I heard about you?

She will respond to this guaranteed. Then you tell her...I will tell you in February 2022

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Advice?

Thanks.

Ideas:

Bad ideas:
I wouldn't reply at all. I would wait 4 months after February to contact her.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's testing you to see if you will put up with being a Beta orbiter.

My Rx: You need to spin more plates.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is probably BS. She's probably just not that into you and trying to evaluate some better options (in her mind) that she has right now. If they fizzle out, she has you on the back burner. Women that are interested will do anything to F you. I've got a Russian stripped flying to NY from FL just to see me for a couple of days (I'm not paying for anything btw).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly and to the point.
She would CHASE him for a date.

Women always have exceptions for those they consider the mega alphas/chads and for the ones they consider beta AFC's they set rules.
Fellas need to be more savage with time. Any sign of disinterested or ambiguity, I walk. #next hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Fertility is declining contrary to the girl power narrative.

Lose number and don't even acknowledge her existence in future outings. Said ***** is dead to you.

If she was run over by a monster truck, you are too busy hitting on skanks and going balls deep to give a **** nor attend funeral.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is probably BS. She's probably just not that into you and trying to evaluate some better options (in her mind) that she has right now. If they fizzle out, she has you on the back burner. Women that are interested will do anything to F you. I've got a Russian stripped flying to NY from FL just to see me for a couple of days (I'm not paying for anything btw).
Exactly. It could be a zombies apocalypse or global pandemic. Women are still clawing the eyes out of everyone to get to the alpha male.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when a woman isn't interested. Any little thing becomes a reason she can't meet.

If she was interested, no obstacle would be too big to overcome to meet.
+1

Which again, why every past OG in the game emphasized on VOLUME & & & the most often piece Said, "IT'S A NUMBERS GAME." as a man, you approach. You make space. You drop invitation. She comes or next. One thing that I don't play a game of is text game phaggotry. I want my d sucked. Send location. Movie night. Tell her to dress sexy. Any decline in compliance means next. Even compliance means #nextset.