Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just asked her out and she said "maybe in February, this semester is busy"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly and to the point.
She would CHASE him for a date.

Women always have exceptions for those they consider the mega alphas/chads and for the ones they consider beta AFC's they set rules.
Fellas need to be more savage with time. Any sign of disinterested or ambiguity, I walk. #next hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Fertility is declining contrary to the girl power narrative.

Lose number and don't even acknowledge her existence in future outings. Said ***** is dead to you.

If she was run over by a monster truck, you are too busy hitting on skanks and going balls deep to give a **** nor attend funeral.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is probably BS. She's probably just not that into you and trying to evaluate some better options (in her mind) that she has right now. If they fizzle out, she has you on the back burner. Women that are interested will do anything to F you. I've got a Russian stripped flying to NY from FL just to see me for a couple of days (I'm not paying for anything btw).
Exactly. It could be a zombies apocalypse or global pandemic. Women are still clawing the eyes out of everyone to get to the alpha male.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when a woman isn't interested. Any little thing becomes a reason she can't meet.

If she was interested, no obstacle would be too big to overcome to meet.
+1

Which again, why every past OG in the game emphasized on VOLUME & & & the most often piece Said, "IT'S A NUMBERS GAME." as a man, you approach. You make space. You drop invitation. She comes or next. One thing that I don't play a game of is text game phaggotry. I want my d sucked. Send location. Movie night. Tell her to dress sexy. Any decline in compliance means next. Even compliance means #nextset.

Reaction score
It gets tiresome bumping into those types so frequently though. Banish them all to an island for all I CARE. We’d be better off.
No we can't put them on a island, still need them here cause we get horny from time to time , we **** low interest bitches over here too we just raise the attraction first , and we don't love them hoes. If she comes back good , she wants to play games she can just be a bootycall. If she don't come back GREAT Im going to meet more women anyway