Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well just game as you go about your day?
Naw, because I need to still get into the mindset to game or at least think about it. Not at the point where it is automatic for me. Trying to get to that point but my day is spent a lot indoors, at the office when I need to be there (and it is in a really boring part of town without much quality), or at home.

That's why I never buy the whole "do it as you go about your day" argument. Unless you live in the prime part of Manhattan or the cool parts of Miami where all the hot girls are, it isn't happening.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw, because I need to still get into the mindset to game or at least think about it. Not at the point where it is automatic for me. Trying to get to that point but my day is spent a lot indoors, at the office when I need to be there (and it is in a really boring part of town without much quality), or at home.

That's why I never buy the whole "do it as you go about your day" argument. Unless you live in the prime part of Manhattan or the cool parts of Miami where all the hot girls are, it isn't happening.
I think it can be valid if you combine daygame with other game styles. In your case though you're prob right

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a couple of new looks if you want to change up your game, a fresh approach can sometimes help.

Cancer game, baby!

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might be on to something with the limited approach style Jesse. We can call it Post Leaning Game. You can be like the dudes who guard Buckingham Palace in the UK.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snacks work too. B1tches be all over them pop corners yo.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Find post
2. Get snacks
3. Get number
4. Profit

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going for IG instead of numbers?
Whew well I have had a lot of older guys and boomers give me flak for this as well as pushback but I have found IG to work far better than numbers.

1. Better retention from my experience, I have seen some of my past lays again or have them hit me up because I had an interesting story up about my day and they happen to say when they will be in town

2. You have a better idea of where you stand with her (she follows you back, sees your stories, likes them, then that has led to me having better luck with her). If she blocks you, does not accept your request (if she is private), and leaves you on seen then chances are it was not worth it

3. I have a lifestyle I can brag about and am proud of showing so it has helped me turn maybe girls into yeses. It allows me to show my fun lifestyle (outside of the months I spent being a hermit being sick) and pull girls I have met in even more from that.

4. Numbers are just plain text and I hate texting, plus all of my wings have found ghosting way more common with numbers than they have with IGs

IMO, if you are still grabbing numbers instead of IG, you are coming off as unrelatable to anything other than really old women. Women in their 20s and even 30s live on social media and prefer that over texting.

However.

If your lifestyle sucks, is not worth showing off, and you don't have much going on, go for numbers but in that case I'd tell a guy to work on his lifestyle.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Whew well I have had a lot of older guys and boomers give me flak for this as well as pushback but I have found IG to work far better than numbers.

1. Better retention from my experience, I have seen some of my past lays again or have them hit me up because I had an interesting story up about my day and they happen to say when they will be in town

2. You have a better idea of where you stand with her (she follows you back, sees your stories, likes them, then that has led to me having better luck with her). If she blocks you, does not accept your request (if she is private), and leaves you on seen then chances are it was not worth it

3. I have a lifestyle I can brag about and am proud of showing so it has helped me turn maybe girls into yeses. It allows me to show my fun lifestyle (outside of the months I spent being a hermit being sick) and pull girls I have met in even more from that.

4. Numbers are just plain text and I hate texting, plus all of my wings have found ghosting way more common with numbers than they have with IGs

IMO, if you are still grabbing numbers instead of IG, you are coming off as unrelatable to anything other than really old women. Women in their 20s and even 30s live on social media and prefer that over texting.

However.

If your lifestyle sucks, is not worth showing off, and you don't have much going on, go for numbers but in that case I'd tell a guy to work on his lifestyle.
I don't do social media anymore. Best decision I ever made. Social media is a cesspool that you eventually get dragged down into.

I have a great life, great career, make well over 100K in an area where the average income is around 50K and own my own home. But I don't feel the need to show it off. Usually the people trying to show it off are the ones trying to hide in plain sight. I know who I am. If I decide they are worthy of finding that out, they can find out at some point.

And yes, I still get numbers haha.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who daygame are going to need to do dedicated approach sessions.

I have found IG to work far better than numbers.
Interesting, I have gone primarily for numbers. I don't have a follower count on IG that warrants using IG in game.

4. Numbers are just plain text and I hate texting,
Men need to learn to limit text messaging. A telephone is not for text messaging. A telephone is primarily a voice communication device. People forget that.

I don't want to text with women. I want to arrange logistics via text. If the communication gets more intense than that, I believe in arranging to talk on a phone at an agreeable time. I prefer to do most of my communication in person. I'll arrange dates in person on initial approaches. In many approaches, I mention how I do phone-based communications when I collect their numbers.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 -- Frame is everything.

She must enter your frame.

if you are still grabbing numbers instead of IG, you are coming off as unrelatable to anything other than really old women. Women in their 20s and even 30s live on social media and prefer that over texting.

my wings have found ghosting way more common with numbers than they have with IGs
The point about being unrelatable is worth discussing.

Why do you think ghosting occurs more with numbers than IG? My hypothesis would be ghosting is a screening problem and related to issues with the in-person approach, not the form of future contact delivered.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If numbers have worked for you, then you do you lol. However, I have done both numbers and Instagram and found IG to give me a way higher IOI. Social media is a waste of time and a cesspool, if you lack the discipline to get off of it and are too emotionally fragile to get butthurt over some dude showing off or girl getting free $hit. What I have found is that being on IG allows me to show off my life to a girl, relate to her better, and get a better peek at her life and what she is about. More than that, it allows her to see what I am about rather than having to take me for my word at my number itself.

Again, if it works for you, don't fix what ain't broke. I have done both numbers and IG and found IG to give me a way higher return and reduce me being ghosted. It works not just for daygame and nightgame closes but especially for online dating. I have matched with girls who I happened to miss because they were in town but had to fly out and then met up with them months down the road because I announced I was going to be in their city on my IG stories.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think ghosting occurs more with numbers than IG? My hypothesis would be ghosting is a screening problem and related to issues with the in-person approach, not the form of future contact delivered.
I have a theory, especially for women under the age of 35. Because she doesn't know what you are about and if you do not have social media in this day and age, then to a younger woman you are hiding something and usually there is something sketchy about you. There is an exception to this rule though, if she is really into you, your look, or whatever you are about, then she will overlook all that and get with you anyways. However, if she is on the fence or not sure, then she will ghost you because she doesn't really know you.

Think about a cold approach, you are unfamiliar. Until you have approached her, she didn't even know you. Now you are expecting a woman that does not know you or anything about you to meet up and even go to your home. All she has to go by is your phone number and her gut.

With an IG, she knows more about the guy that approached her. People follow you so in her mind, she feels that you must be a somebody (as messed up as that sounds). When you post stories of your day, she notices that you are a normal person or a cool person with a life. She gets to know so much about you based on your pics, stories, and the people that follow you. It puts her more at ease and more comfortable in going out with a "stranger".

Women under the age of 35 have practically been trained to think that lack of social media = creep, loser, loner and then you add in the fact that you did an outcast hobby in cold approaching her out of the blue? It's going to be a tough sell in most cases unless:

1. Your game is really that tight
2. She is really into your look or into you

My thoughts are, why make it any harder?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My crazy weekend 2/19/23 (Part 1)

Wanted to reflect on a crazy weekend and finally finding time to post this now that I have time, despite it having the past weekend. Wanted to let you all know how it went with the two approaches.

Thankfully, I did this on a Thursday and the weekend was right around the corner but with attraction, you have to act fast. I kept DMing the girls and posted a nice story of me at a friend's party on Friday. My friend has a nice patio in a luxury apartment and the two girls saw it. Well, that is a good sign, but as soon as they did, I DM'd both of them.

Both respond and now I have to figure out the logistics for tomorrow. Albanian girl who was supposed to be free all day magically has something come up and her afternoon is shot. I push for the night and to my surprise, she is receptive to the idea of meeting up earlier on in the night.

The news is not the worst news for me because of the three approaches I did, despite her being hot, my biggest thing was for the Kendall Jenner lookalike which was my third and final approach. The night before, the Kendall Jenner lookalike is set to go and I am excited. Something about this girl just hit differently where I felt some serious arousal while I was talking to her and approaching her. I have not felt my heartbeat and blood rush for quite some time during a cold approach than I did with her because I could have pulled on the same night.

California girl.

Calling her Kendall Jenner or California girl is just too much effort to write out so we will call her CA. Given how high the bar was set, I was actually at a disadvantage here. I was going to pull this girl to my rooftop and then try to close by bringing her to my apartment. Now, I had to walk things back just slightly and I thought about this on Thursday. If I propose to meet at my rooftop, it became too obvious. I had to find some plausible deniability here.

Thankfully, the place where I had approached her has a lot of **** going on during Saturdays, usually outdoor markets with cool ethnic foods and a bunch of other local stuff. Women go crazy for that kind of stuff and I DM'd her about it, she never knew because she doesn't spend time there on a Saturday. I had my in and that was my hook. When I proposed that to her, she said she would be down.

I woke up that morning and after having a nice walk around the nearby on a sunny day, I DM the CA girl to confirm.

After looking around, I see her and I was turned the **** on from the get-go. She had on those short white shorts and a blue top that went well with her golden skin. I immediately go up to her and hug her as I feel that rush consume my body. The way she smelled and how soft her skin felt had me as hard as a rock. I've struggled with doing NoFap for longer than a week so I had to take a deep breath. I ended up accidentally getting a whiff of her and she had that hazelnut-like smell that I go weak for.

"So, I just made you even more cultured like that," I said, putting my arm around her waist.

"Pfft, I am from California, we got way more variety than here," she replied, teasing me.

"Yeah yeah, better weather, better movies, all that, we get it Katy Perry," I replied, teasing her right back.

"Oh my god, she is not even from California!" she said, laughing.

"I knew Daisy Dukes and Bikinis on top were not your style," I replied as she smiled.

We take a walk around to the various stands they had set up and she was amazed at the sights. Tells me she had no idea this sort of stuff was going on during the weekends and I told her it has been for about a year but it's low-key which is what makes it so good. Then she tells me about how she wants to buy stuff at the outdoor stands in Miami Beach but they are usually crowded and seem seedy.

"Those melons look good," she said.

"You pervert," I replied, teasing her.

"I meant those actual melons," she said, laughing while she looked at the fruit stand.

"Oh you mean watermelon," I said, quietly. As for why I did this, whenever you are correcting a girl in public, this is usually a chance that other guys nearby will take to butt into your conversation.

"Yeah yeah same ****," she replies.

"Let's get some," I said.

"Yes!" she replied, excitedly.

The reason I got watermelons for us is not just because they are good to have when it is hot outside but because some also consider them an aphrodisiac. I get the watermelons for us and then find a space at a park nearby the mall. We sit on these nice long stairs and overlook the beautiful buildings and views in front of us. I had my arm around her back as I use the other to eat a little bit of the watermelons. Too much watermelons and I have to go piss and I wanted her to have more of it anyways. She is mostly done with the watermelons and as am I, the **** works and I am as hard as a rock and feel my blood rushing even faster. I look at her and we just smile at each other.

"I take pride in keeping my promises you know," I say to her.

"Oh yeah, like what," she whispered.

"You see that tall building to your right?" I asked.

"I see where this is going," she replied, smiling.

"Rooftop views and you can see the whole city," I said.

"I feel like you have something else you want to do," she said, giving me a seductive look.

"Yeah, you caught me, can I make a quick confession?" I asked.

"Ha! I knew it!" she replied.

"So they also have a pool table up there and I need someone to practice against, are you any good?" I asked.

"Oh my god, wow!" she replied, rolling her eyes and laughing.

"I take that as a you damn good and cannot believe someone would challenge you, I am gonna get punished for that!" I replied.

"Okay, let's go, but you better not try anything," she said, smiling.

We get up and I grab her hand but then quickly put my arm around her waist. We walk slowly through what is now practically a crowded bazaar. I don't like it one bit because too many of my neighbors, including annoying ****blocking Bros, are there too. I refuse eye contact and walk in silence with her, pretending like everyone else is not even there. Meanwhile, as I am avoiding eye contact, I just feel two eyes on me and it is the two annoying Guidos that live in my building. I have seen these guys leave the rooftop a total mess and shout like dogs when everyone else is just trying to enjoy the nice views.

"Those guys were so creepy," she whispered, as we passed them.

"Which ones?" I asked, pretending to not know.

"Those dudes were just staring and gawking at you," she said.

"I am used to it, maybe you can relate," I replied, as she smiled and shook her head.

We get through the bazaar environment and then finally make it to my building. The walk along the way has me hard and I have to take my mind off of so I make minimal conversation with her. It always gets me how you can walk to a place with a girl and sometimes not have any conversation but in the past, I have kept chatting and not shut up.

As soon as we are inside, we go to the rooftop. I forgot to ask for the pool sticks but I knew that this would be an extra hassle. Once we are done playing, I have to return them which could get in the way or provide an extra barrier as I am about to close. I just go with the flow and we get to the rooftop.

"Wow, this is, neat," she says.

"Yeah, now for the views I promised," I replied, smiling.

The whole tone of the conversation had slowed down and I felt more composed. The best part is that the rooftop was relatively empty and the weather had gone from bright and sunny to a bit cloudy. I show her around the various views of the city and we talk about all we can see. My voice calms down and I go into the yoga instructor mode or one of those instructional videos where the voice is in calm and slow mode. My arm is still around the waist and I gently grab her ass and pull my face closer to hers as I tell her about the views, no resistance from her at all.

"And we call that gloomy or what Californians say, a foreign language," I said, as the weather gets more gloomy from the sunny it was. She smiles and puts her hand on the back of my head and massages it. I put my face close to her ears and sniffed them, she had that strong hazelnut smell that was reminding me just how horny I was.

"Since it is getting gloomy out, let me show you my depressing view but only under one circumstance," I said.

"What?" she asked, giving me that teasing smile.

"You promise not to laugh like you are at a comedy show with Kevin Hart performing when you see it," I replied.

"Uh, I mean, if its that depressing I don't know, that's a lot of pressure," she replied.

"Okay I will meet you halfway, you can laugh but no teasing okay?" I said.

"Hmm, okay, deal," she said, smiling.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My crazy weekend 2/19/23 (Part 2)

We hear some thunder and I get her off of the rooftop and we get to my apartment. I am glad I didn't get the pool sticks or whatever they call them. We finally arrive in my apartment and I show her my view which is basically overlooking some construction. She smiles while looking at it and I look at her. My heart is pounding and I am feeling that rush again, it is now or never. I grab her ass, pull her close to me, and go in for the kiss.

No resistance or anything, we just locked lips and I kissed her slowly. I have learned to slow down the kissing which has helped me better my Performance Anxiety. With this girl though, I do not feel that anxiety at all. We kiss and then I take her top off, my goodness she had some nice, shiny, and soft nipples with breasts that can fit into your mouth. Naturally, I started to suck them slowly and that made her moan.

It went smoothly and naturally by the way she touched me, she knew almost all the right spots on my body and did in a way that made me groan from excitement. I sat down on my bed with her skinny frame on me as she took her bra off. The horny me could not help but kiss and lick her slim waist which she liked.

Soon we rolled over with her on my bed and I started to eat her out. I just had to bury my face in her *****, she had a bit of a trimmed bush and I didn't mind the soft dark hair that rubbed against my nose and lips. She smelled amazing down there and I took the time to savor it by eating her out slowly. I could not help but kiss her thighs and suck on her *****, never really felt the urge to eat a girl out more aggressively than her. I did it for a good bit too and it was enough to make her ***.

I was as hard as a rock and had to get up to put a condom on. Always a crapshoot with me but the thoughts I had of her made it go on easily. I went right back, all naked now along with her. Did a whole lot of humping and lasted at least a solid five minutes. Sucked on her nipples and kissed her beautiful face while I did it.

We spent the rest of the time just laying around making out nude before I had a second rush. Went to put on another condom and let her ride me but this time, it was enough to get her to ***. It seemed like the second time around lasted a lot longer than the first. We enjoyed a great conversation with each other about a whole bunch of stuff and I could tell towards the end that she was definitely someone I would like to keep seeing. However, the afternoon was turning into a late one.

She leaves and gets ready while I get ready for the second date.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My crazy weekend 2/19/23 (Part 3)

The Albanian.

So the night was nearing and quite frankly, I was a bit exhausted. My lazy ass took a nap after going to town on the Kendall Jenner clone. I had set the alarm but even though the alarm went off, I felt like sleeping just a bit more. Missed my window of opportunity to shower but still managed to get my hair styled up a bit.

Head out to meet the second date and it was at a coffee shop but in Brickell. Logistics were already against me but I said **** it and went. We met and I felt so bad now. My date was dressed up all well and meanwhile, I had the smell of a guy that just got done ****ing. We hugged and she immediately stepped back after taking a whiff of me and went "whoa".

I smiled and she replied "really?". I knew it, I ****ed up. I should have showered but I owned up to it. I told her "so I ran all the way from my block to Brickell to see you and underestimated how long it would take as well as this heat". She laughed and said "uh huh, really, really!". I replied saying I did and nodded.

We have a decent conversation but then someone's dog jumps on me. This was not a small dog either, it was a freaking Alaskan Malamute. Who owns an Alaskan Malamute in Miami? YOU TELL ME! The thing ****ing licks me. I hate how people are so irresponsible with their dogs. The ****ty owner does not even acknowledge me or apologize, instead, she says "Balto, come here". Ugh, all I can think of in my head was "Balto was a Husky you dumb *****". @SW15 be right about women with dogs.

Guess getting licked by dogs is some social proof because my date keeps probing and saying "what kind of cologne are you wearing?". I try to be funny and say "natural fragrance". She does find it funny and from there, we talked a good bit but I know I have to go for the close. It is nearing dinner time and as far as I know, she is probably heading out with her friends later in the night.

I ask her where she is over at, she says she actually lives nearby. It is always tricky to close when you are at her place and not near yours. Then I start making assumptions and telling her that her apartment must overlook the BCC. She tells me it does. I practically change the frame to get her to talk about her apartment. Then as the time flies by, I tell her "okay real estate agent, I might move to Brickell but you have to give me the tour of the overrated high life".

She turns me down and says "I am not taking you, home dude". I almost feel like giving up and wonder even if she took me home, would it lead to anything? I probably won't be able to get it up so I think to myself, why not push past it for ****s and giggles? I am not kidding, this is literally what went through my head. I finally say **** it and then go right back to talking about her apartment.

"I get it, door guy and bouncer have seen you bring too many crazy people in, I figured". She found that funny and then teased saying "says the guy who walks up to random women and asks them out on a date". I respond by saying "says the woman stupid enough to agree" in a very teasing way as we smile and stare at each other. We just look at each other for a bit before I get back to her apartment conversation, telling her "so you just just to see it out of the window or do you have to go to the rooftop of your place to see it?". She gives me a long winded answer and I say "okay so rooftop". She calls me an a**hole and hits me as I joke with her.

Then I tell her "we should get out of here, seems like the place is closing". She agrees and then we walk around, she points me to her apartment which is this super tall high rise. Before I can say anything else, someone's dog jumps on me again and this time it is a Golden Retriever. It goes right in-between my legs and tries to gobble my nuts. The owner is nice and says "oh my god I am so sorry, she so violated you!". My date is laughing but the owner pulls the dog away as I ask "she?". Owner says "yeah it's a girl". We keep walking as the Golden looks back at me barking.

My date is cracking up and then says "I am so done". I tell her "me too, let's relax a little". She walks towards her place without saying anything, I walk with her without saying anything. What are we doing? I have no f-cking idea. Long story short, we talk a long elevator ride to her apartment and she lets me in. We look out the window, then stare at each other, and I go for the kiss. We make out but then I realize something is off.

Oh no, no no no no no. I am going flaccid.....

I should have seen this coming but I try to power through it. Maybe one good makeout session? Maybe more intimacy? Bro WTF. WORK! Work you f*ckin chicken work!

"By the way, you smell like *****" whispers my date. I am not sure if she literally meant it.

"You are what you eat" I jokingly respond.

"I meant it literally, you smell like you just ate a girl out" she replied, smiling and smirking. We make out some more but I am not feeling it.

It happened, I got overcome with Performance Anxiety as they call it. I could not get hard at all. I was spent and California girl got the better of me. I had to give up and told Albanian girl "hey, I have to go, I feel like I came on too strong".

She says "oh no its okay, you are good dude, I was just joking".

I tell her "I really have to go, I mean I just can't right now".

Then, she loses her temper and tells me "yeah that's because you got with another girl today you sleazy b1tch".

WHOA!

I gulp as she says "get the f*ck out and never talk to me again".

I try to explain myself and she is raging mad and shouts "go, now!".

Weekend ends on a low note but I realized that my sex drive might be dying out due to the health scares I might have had. I got some more work to do. Could have gone 2 for 2.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened, I got overcome with Performance Anxiety as they call it. I could not get hard at all. I was spent and California girl got the better of me. I had to give up and told Albanian girl "hey, I have to go, I feel like I came on too strong".

She says "oh no its okay, you are good dude, I was just joking".

I tell her "I really have to go, I mean I just can't right now".

Then, she loses her temper and tells me "yeah that's because you got with another girl today you sleazy b1tch".

WHOA!

I gulp as she says "get the f*ck out and never talk to me again".

I try to explain myself and she is raging mad and shouts "go, now!".

Weekend ends on a low note but I realized that my sex drive might be dying out due to the health scares I might have had. I got some more work to do. Could have gone 2 for 2.
Hey at least you made it to the close while being a stinky a**! so good on yuh.

I see why so many dudes say keep a cialis nearby for this exact situation. Don't know how the girl would've known you just ate a girl out, but it made me laugh to read the accusation. She 100% felt rejected by you so her response seems pretty justified. Also noticed the health scare comment, hope you're doing well there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey at least you made it to the close while being a stinky a**! so good on yuh.

I see why so many dudes say keep a cialis nearby for this exact situation. Don't know how the girl would've known you just ate a girl out, but it made me laugh to read the accusation. She 100% felt rejected by you so her response seems pretty justified. Also noticed the health scare comment, hope you're doing well there.
Yeah so I thought I had Cancer in late 2022 because I got sick like crazy and lost a lot of weight without any reason. Got CT Scans and a bunch of stuff done and they seem to rule it out so far.

I almost didn't want to go on the date either but felt forced to since I told her I would. California girl and I did it like crazy and were basically glued to each other, I am supposed to see her again this weekend. By the time I got to the Albanian girl, I was spent. I need to get my energy levels up somehow because I feel like I should have way more energy.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding a couple more field reports.

2/22/23

After a lunch break at work, I decided to get back out in the field to do some approaches. I cannot believe that some days, you can just suck so bad. I saw one blonde heading over almost leaving the mall and approached her saying she looks Russian. She gave me a “WTF” look and quite frankly, I don’t blame her, the approach was ass.

Then as my lunch break nears, I see this redhead with a ponytail and headphones in. As she walks in my direction, I wave. I tell her she looks stylish and I had to say hi but I feel my body tightening as I do. WTF, this after a weekend where I almost went 2 for 2.

Crazy how it works being back in the game.

2/23/23

After what was an embarrassing outing yesterday, I decided to get back at it with daygame. I need to get back out there instead of wasting time making excuses. So I decide to say screw it and get back out there approaching.

While Thursdays are usually decent at the place I go to for game, this one was crap. I did not see any quality sets at all until I finally see this woman in all black. I go over and approach her.

“Hey there, I was on my way to get coffee, saw you looking stylish in this all black and had to tell you,” I said.

She took well to it and everything. I am proud of myself for having done the approach accurately and the way I wanted. It all rolled off the tongue. We were vibing well but then I try to ask her for coffee. She shows me her ring. WTF, how can I be so blind as to not see the ring? I thank her for her time and leave.

Then I walk around a bit and from a distance, see her with her husband who is this buff dude. Bullet dodged!

I walk around a bit and it is truly dry. I did see a couple of hot girls but they were on their phones. Usually, I do not approach girls who are on their phones as it is too risky. I have had some wings that do it but I am not a fan of it. Then as I walk around, I see her.

This one girl has black hair, pale skin, and this beautiful pink shirt that goes so well with her body. Unfortunately, she is a bit of a way away so I miss my shot. I still walk around and try to see what else turns up. The whole situation looks hopeless but I stick around for a few. As I am walking around, I finally see her walking towards my direction.

A few older women are in the way but I am patient. I would have waved to her earlier but as she gets closer, I open her. Tell her that I was finishing up my walk after work, thought she looked great in pink and had to come say hey. She smiles but then talks fast, telling me her name. I slip up and say “oh your accent? You must be Russian”. No, she was Cuban. We awkwardly look at each other and then the interaction ends. She has to go and I do not try to hold her back.

Big coaching moments for myself here. I feel like my openers are yet again sharper but the problem I have is that sometimes, I box myself in. I will have a good opener but box myself into a situation where a question can be answered with a yes or no or a statement can be answered with a yes or no. I need to work on the next step after the opener, opening her and then making it so she cannot just answer the question with a yes or a no.

Just a week ago, I was on top of the world and now here I am. Funny how this thing we call game works sometimes.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend of March 4th.

I saw California girl again this Saturday and this time, went to her spot instead. She lives nearby but her apartment is not as good as mines is (humble brag lol). She had a pet cat as well who took some curiosity to me. I find myself being more of a cat than a dog person these days anyways. Decided to do some light edibles with her (typical Californian activity lol) and then chatted a bit. After that, we got to having sex again and I again felt as hard as a rock. This girl just had a way of bringing that wild side out of me.

She seems interesting too outside of just the sex. We talked a good bit and she even let out how tired she was of how things in California were being run so she came to Florida. Told me that she is center but sees herself leaning more to the right politically with the nonsense going on, was a Democrat for the longest. We practically spent the entire Saturday f*cking, chatting, order Door Dash for food, and then watching a movie. Not a bad Saturday.

Sunday (March 5th).

After a fun Saturday spent f*cking, I slept in for a lot of Sunday. Woke up at around noon and realized I have to do some grocery shopping. Went to the store mostly looking a mess but styled my hair a bit while smelling like I just had sex for hours. Get into the store and some annoying chick's Husky jumps on me and is all over me. She doesn't even apologize, just ignores me. I really hate Huskies and think less people should own them.

Open this brunette in the produce isle and it seems to go well until she sniffs the air around her. She looks at me and goes "did you? Oh my god did you not shower dude?" out loud while laughing. I am taken back by surprise. She says "you should shower man! eeewww" while laughing. What a b*tch. Others around me are laughing. Then I quickly finish up grocery shopping and head home, only to have yet another dog jump on me and it was a freaking Doberman. This Latina who can barely speak English tries to get it off of me.

I really hate how people in Miami get all of these dogs they cannot handle.

Uneventful Sunday. Need to hit the ground running again but likely seeing California girl again this week.