Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Casey Anthonies extend pretty far down south actually

I can see Jesse doing well with the redneck girls.
Very hit and miss with redneck girls. TBH, redneck girls have street smarts through the roof and can get really plotting if you let the wrong one in. Plus, they come with some seedy and sketchy men in their background. I tend to steer clear unless they are lay ups.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never have ever had an issue in a Sephora type store. lot of skin-care things there for guys.. I'm getting the sense you and your wings are just too damn obvious and scanning around without awareness.

Saying "security gets a little paranoid" is YOUR viewpoint. Did you ask them? Same non issue, just ****ing walk in and act as if you're looking for something lol.

Maybe it's your race (based on your race?)), which might be why you're feeling more paranoid.. Idk man this is just a lotttt of paranoia. I'd understand if in a small town, but Miami? lol

"if you screw up in a store it becomes obvious"... ok?? So you talked to a girl in a store and she rejected you or laughed. Big deal! These people don't care man, something's not adding up unless it's an age thing or something
I guess it is a taste or habit thing and just how I developed. When I started to progress in daygame, I did not need to rely on store approaches. Stores often had very few sets anyways compared to being out and about. Some of my wings were also obvious but trial and error, you pick up a lot of bad wings along the way. You seem quite stuck on this topic tbh.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I'm here because was looking for a board that talks about this but doesn't seem like many do lol. Might be on wrong board.

I agree on higher volume... just if I see someone I want to talk to go in a store I might go in rather than just wait and get in my head.

"If I owned a store".... I really get the sense you're just projecting a lot. I have noticed a couple stores with staff "Greeting you" when you go in which is annoying, but not the norm at all.

Idk man unless you've actually had issues in past this is a lot of hoopla over nothing. You're just talking.
It is not issues or anything, you seem quite stuck on this topic, but it is common sense. If you constantly go into a store just to cold approach but don't buy anything, you are just taking up space. If you are like most guys and your game sucks, you are chasing away customers and making it a bad environment for them. It is what led to the Toronto Mall situation with PUAs too, a bunch of dudes with bad game chasing away female clients to where it caused an uproar.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cramped feeling is why I don't like Trader Joe's. I've been to a Sprouts before in a city where I don't reside and it was crowded. There are Sprouts locations in my city. The only Sprouts locations I've been to wasn't overly crowded but always seemed to have too few registers open and no self-checkout. Checkout was never efficient there.

Whole Foods can be a good spot for game. Years ago, it was a thing to go to Whole Foods to pick up women. There was internet chatter about it. In more recent times, I've heard far more chatter online about picking up women at Target. The Super Target locations are full grocery stores as well as general merchandise whereas a regular Target location might have limited grocery selection.
Whole Foods still is a prime spot to game for all the grocery stores in my experience. Agreed with Trader Joes being crammed, I have been lucky to get an approach or two in there. Publix is occasionally decent but it is an older crowd here in Miami.

Years ago, Roosh said that street game was the most difficult form of daygame out there. I tend to agree with that. Women are not very approachable on the street, in parks, and on paths due to earbuds. I have opened plenty of women outdoors, so it's not a huge barrier. I had practiced outdoor daygame even prior to the pandemic. During the worst of the pandemic, outdoor approaching was the only viable form of in-person game. Masking finally subsided enough in 2022 to make indoor daygame a reality again.

Both indoor retail game and outdoor forms of game have a lot of lingering involved to find approaches. Roosh had mentioned he'd spend hours in grocery stores to be successful. When doing grocery store game, I have capped my time in any individual grocery store to one hour. There were times where I did an hour in one store one day, then one more hour in a different grocery store within 2 days of the first session.
Weird, most of my success has come from street game but then again, so have most of my worst rejections.

For those not familiar, HEB and Publix are regional grocery store chains, similar in format to a Kroger or Albertsons brand. Publix is mainly in the Southeast and Florida. About 65% of Publix's locations are in Florida.

HEB is a regional grocer in Texas and northern states of Mexico. In Texas, they are more concentrated in the San Antonio, Houston, and Austin markets. They have traditionally operated their main brand in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) stopping in exurb/outskirt areas of DFW. This changed in 2022 when they opened locations in the big Dallas suburbs of Plano and Frisco.

HEB has operated their upscale Central Market sub-brand in Dallas and Fort Worth for years. Central Market would be best described as a mix of a Kroger/Albertsons type store and a Whole Foods.

What times are you going to HEB/Central Market? I'm guessing you went to Publix when you lived in Nashville. What times did you typically go there?

Central Market has some crowded periods, but I've never felt as cramped in Central Market as I did in the past at Trader Joe's.
Hierarchy of cold approaching for grocery stores in my limited experience.

Whole Foods = Gold Standard, best quality and best women

Publix and Target as well as some of the regional ones mentioned = Next best thing

Trader Joes = Less than ideal

Walmart = Only if you want your next Bertha

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a grocery store sloot so I’m there like twice a day at any given time. The central market in Houston is the most crowded store even beating Trader Joe’s.
LMAO, they are opening a grocery store right next to where I live at the end of Feb, it's supposed to be a local grocery chain. I know when I lived next to a Trader Joes, I was there every other day at some points. The staff recognized me as a regular at that rate!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing that you went last night in the evening hours.

When someone does grocery store approaching at any store, it's necessary to be in the store for around 45-60 minutes in my experience to be able to find at least 1-2 receptive targets. The longer you stay in Central Market, the more likely it is that you will see at least one attractive woman inside the store. Central Market and Whole Foods might have the shortest duration it takes to see a hottie, where it would likely take longer at Walmart to see a hottie.

Central Market and Whole Foods do attract a fair amount of hot 30s/40s women, mainly of whom already have children. Some are childless.

A few months ago, I was in Central Market and I caught a glimpse of a very attractive woman wearing a tennis skirt. I positioned myself to be closer to her and then saw she had a toddler in her grocery cart. That was a disappointment.
I actually ran an experiment at one point when I was doing grocery store game.

Here were my observations.

Wednesday nights, later Friday afternoons right before dinner, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons were all decent for game.

Fridays were good for party girls trying to buy drinks to pregame. Wednesday nights seemed to bring out the MILFs. Saturday afternoons brought out the MILFs as well.

However, grocery store game was never my strong point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday and Sunday afternoons were all decent for game.
That's when I tended to grocery shop.

Publix and Target as well as some of the regional ones mentioned = Next best thing

Roosh's "Day Bang" laid out the same hierarchy.

I have never done an approach inside of a Walmart. It doesn't matter whether I was going to Walmart for groceries or other merchandise.

Target's been getting a lot of hype recently for approaching. Men going to Target now for pickup is hyped as the equivalent of women seeking men at Home Depot.

I've gotten the most amount of dates from approaching at Kroger.

I've done plenty of approaches at Whole Foods. I agree that the women are top tier. In Texas, Central Market is right there with the same type of audience as Whole Foods.

One of the most important things I've found in grocery store approaching is venue selection. Picking a grocery store regardless of brand in a neighborhood with a strong concentration of unmarried people produces the best outcomes.

As an example, if a Whole Foods location isn't near any apartments, it's likely filled with 30s/40s married moms who often have country/racquet club memberships. Grocery stores in suburbs or suburban-like city neighborhoods are not the best venues for approaching.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whole Foods still is a prime spot to game for all the grocery stores in my experience. Agreed with Trader Joes being crammed, I have been lucky to get an approach or two in there. Publix is occasionally decent but it is an older crowd here in Miami.

Weird, most of my success has come from street game but then again, so have most of my worst rejections.

Been gaming in Kroger, so far it's my favorite. Whole foods is not bad either. Trader Joe's while not ideal has had the best quality in the looks department in the city I am in.

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when I tended to grocery shop.

Roosh's "Day Bang" laid out the same hierarchy.

I have never done an approach inside of a Walmart. It doesn't matter whether I was going to Walmart for groceries or other merchandise.

Target's been getting a lot of hype recently for approaching. Men going to Target now for pickup is hyped as the equivalent of women seeking men at Home Depot.

I've gotten the most amount of dates from approaching at Kroger.

I've done plenty of approaches at Whole Foods. I agree that the women are top tier. In Texas, Central Market is right there with the same type of audience as Whole Foods.

One of the most important things I've found in grocery store approaching is venue selection. Picking a grocery store regardless of brand in a neighborhood with a strong concentration of unmarried people produces the best outcomes.

As an example, if a Whole Foods location isn't near any apartments, it's likely filled with 30s/40s married moms who often have country/racquet club memberships. Grocery stores in suburbs or suburban-like city neighborhoods are not the best venues for approaching.
I am not surprised you got a lot of your dates while gaming in Kroger. I was following Roosh grocery store model but ditched it because after doing all that prop stuff the conversations died down and the women wanted to continue shopping, there is no demonstration of intent.

These days I just cut to the chase go direct, tell them the reason why I am actually talking to them." I don't mean to interrupt your shopping but it think you're kind of cute or you look kinda nice or I like your outfit, so I wanna meet you quickly before I get back to shopping." They are usually flattered and stop to chat. Then we talk and I go for the number.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not issues or anything, you seem quite stuck on this topic, but it is common sense. If you constantly go into a store just to cold approach but don't buy anything, you are just taking up space. If you are like most guys and your game sucks, you are chasing away customers and making it a bad environment for them. It is what led to the Toronto Mall situation with PUAs too, a bunch of dudes with bad game chasing away female clients to where it caused an uproar.
ive been going to stores for many many months, never buying anything, and never having anyone say anything or issues. it literally seems like you live in a small town or something/go somewhere where there are constant PUA's around, I just find your massive paranoid to say a lot.

what other topics are being discussed besides this and supermarkets? lol

tbh all your talk actually got me paranoid this weekend and I didn't approach as I normally do (I never spam approach) so I might just be on the wrong board..I've never had someone talk like this ever on a board like this so that's where the questioning is

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not surprised you got a lot of your dates while gaming in Kroger. I was following Roosh grocery store model but ditched it because after doing all that prop stuff the conversations died down and the women wanted to continue shopping, there is no demonstration of intent.

These days I just cut to the chase go direct, tell them the reason why I am actually talking to them." I don't mean to interrupt your shopping but it think you're kind of cute or you look kinda nice or I like your outfit, so I wanna meet you quickly before I get back to shopping." They are usually flattered and stop to chat. Then we talk and I go for the number.
I like using the opener about noticing something in her grocery basket, starting a conversation around that, using bait drops, and the GALNUC model.

However, that's not the only way to do it, and not the only way I've done grocery store approaches.

I've started conversations in grocery stores based on what a woman was wearing.

If I see a woman wearing a hat or shirt of the college I attended, I'll approach her and it's the easiest approach to make, regardless of the venue. I'll make the approach if she's average looking or better. With my bachelor's degree alma mater, I've seen more women wearing apparel of that school outdoors than in grocery store. I have stopped women wearing their college's apparel and made comments about it, especially if I have some sort of connection to her college.

ive been going to stores for many many months, never buying anything, and never having anyone say anything or issues. it literally seems like you live in a small town or something/go somewhere where there are constant PUA's around,
Yes, this is easy to do at malls and bookstores in my experience.

I've rarely seen other PUA type guys around when I've done approaches. In terms of daygame, I have daygamed outdoor spots in my city that would be consider "daygame saturated" and the logical retail spots to daygame.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like using the opener about noticing something in her grocery basket, starting a conversation around that, using bait drops, and the GALNUC model.

However, that's not the only way to do it, and not the only way I've done grocery store approaches.

I've started conversations in grocery stores based on what a woman was wearing.

If I see a woman wearing a hat or shirt of the college I attended, I'll approach her and it's the easiest approach to make, regardless of the venue. I'll make the approach if she's average looking or better. With my bachelor's degree alma mater, I've seen more women wearing apparel of that school outdoors than in grocery store. I have stopped women wearing their college's apparel and made comments about it, especially if I have some sort of connection to her college.

Yes, this is easy to do at malls and bookstores in my experience.

I've rarely seen other PUA type guys around when I've done approaches. In terms of daygame, I have daygamed outdoor spots in my city that would be consider "daygame saturated" and the logical retail spots to daygame.
I see a decent amount of guys out there, but to my knowledge no issues either. op just super paranoid

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a decent amount of guys out there
Most guys are swiping or sending DMs these days.

There are still some bar and nightclub approachers out there.

Non-bar approaching has always been a bit of a niche activity.

Reaction score
Currently in NYC manhattan…based on my observations there’s plenty of plain Jane Becky white women and a lot of Asian girls. Haven’t seen that many Latinas or Italian American women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been going to stores for many many months, never buying anything, and never having anyone say anything or issues. it literally seems like you live in a small town or something/go somewhere where there are constant PUA's around, I just find your massive paranoid to say a lot.

what other topics are being discussed besides this and supermarkets? lol

tbh all your talk actually got me paranoid this weekend and I didn't approach as I normally do (I never spam approach) so I might just be on the wrong board..I've never had someone talk like this ever on a board like this so that's where the questioning is
How about you go start your own field reports and cold approach thread/journal where you talk about your game journey, go out there, try what works for you, see what doesn't, see what your sticking points are, and then work on improving that way? If something you read on an internet forum is enough to make you paranoid when out doing game, there are clearly inner game issues you need to work on. Ever since coming on this thread, all you have done is attacked me and the topics being discussed. We discuss whatever we feel is relevant and share experiences as they come.

So far, you haven't added much value on this thread outside of carping.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently in NYC manhattan…based on my observations there’s plenty of plain Jane Becky white women and a lot of Asian girls. Haven’t seen that many Latinas or Italian American women.
It is better that way and what makes Manhattan great IMO. If you want Latinas, the quality is not that great in NYC and you'll prolly have to go to the more ghetto parts of the city to game Dominican and Puerto Rican women, do with that what you please.

Guidettes are in Jersey, Long Island, and Staten Island, neither place worth your time.

Check your DM soon, I am going to give you the low-down on Manhattan starting from tomorrow night onwards!

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you go start your own field reports and cold approach thread/journal where you talk about your game journey, go out there, try what works for you, see what doesn't, see what your sticking points are, and then work on improving that way? If something you read on an internet forum is enough to make you paranoid when out doing game, there are clearly inner game issues you need to work on. Ever since coming on this thread, all you have done is attacked me and the topics being discussed. We discuss whatever we feel is relevant and share experiences as they come.

So far, you haven't added much value on this thread outside of carping.
Calm down man. If you think that what I'm saying is "attacking you" Idk what to say.

1) this board doesn't seem very gamey in general
2) never heard any of your points which is why I brought it up

That's all I will say