Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I am not sure as to why the mall in my area is more quality on Tuesday and Thursday. The thing is that my area is more suburban but there are a lot of hot women there. It is not conductive for a PUA to go there because if you spam approach like 90% of guys doing cold approach do, you will stick out and make a fool of yourself. Security is patrolling the area often and there are a lot of cops nearby too since it is a wealthier part (even though it is boring). Demographic skews older and a lot of the younger party animals opt for Brickell or South Beach if they can.

The area has an advantage in the sense that PUAs do not bother with it since it is not as volume heavy. Security is constantly around so anyone spam approaching would be spotted fast and get in trouble. For someone who is more about the quality of the approach and less about the quantity, it is ideal.
hey Jesse! Like your thread. Was wondering why you seem so focused on security though? from experience doesn't seem to be a huge issue esp. in a daytime situation of people talking to woman or even actively hitting on them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Jesse! Like your thread. Was wondering why you seem so focused on security though? from experience doesn't seem to be a huge issue esp. in a daytime situation of people talking to woman or even actively hitting on them.
Depends. If you are the aggressive PUA type or a newbie that spams, security will notice. I have learned to make friends and small talk with them so now they are on my side more often than not.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If you are the aggressive PUA type or a newbie that spams, security will notice. I have learned to make friends and small talk with them so now they are on my side more often than not.
Don't give away too many samples Jesse. This is getting to be an issue.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think regardless if you are going to similar places for a few hours even once a month or twice a month, you will "be noticed'. you act like it's a bad thing fundamentally, which I disagree with to talk to woman/people you want to. but yes spam approaching or aggressive PUA is not good in general anyway.

And kinda disagree on making friends/small talk w them.. idk just my view. That just leads to them trying to talk to you every time you go out.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think regardless if you are going to similar places for a few hours even once a month or twice a month, you will "be noticed'. you act like it's a bad thing fundamentally, which I disagree with to talk to woman/people you want to. but yes spam approaching or aggressive PUA is not good in general anyway.

And kinda disagree on making friends/small talk w them.. idk just my view. That just leads to them trying to talk to you every time you go out.
I don't see guards talking to you as a bad thing. If anything, you are a familiar face and come off as a lot more vetted compared to being a weirdo that is lurking around for p*ssy. Being noticed is a bad thing IF you are only noticed for cold approaching. In a small enough venue or neighborhood, you will eventually become "that guy" and women will know that you do that to everyone. Not the place you want to be.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are the aggressive PUA type or a newbie that spams, security will notice. I have learned to make friends and small talk with them so now they are on my side more often than not.
Mall security never noticed me when I did mall approaches. I only did a few approaches per session on weekends, which were busy times. It's difficult to stand out in a mall on a weekend.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall security never noticed me when I did mall approaches. I only did a few approaches per session on weekends, which were busy times. It's difficult to stand out in a mall on a weekend.
Depends on the size of the mall. If it is a smaller mall, it is easy to stick out. I have known guys who have been banned from malls in places like Aventura here because the owner specifically wants PUAs gone.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see guards talking to you as a bad thing. If anything, you are a familiar face and come off as a lot more vetted compared to being a weirdo that is lurking around for p*ssy. Being noticed is a bad thing IF you are only noticed for cold approaching. In a small enough venue or neighborhood, you will eventually become "that guy" and women will know that you do that to everyone. Not the place you want to be.
that's a good point, didn't think of it like that. of course you don't wan tot be "that guy" but you must be in some super small malls then idk. especially in Miami not sure how that's possible

I do think talking to guards is bad thing IF you are going to that venue say every weekend once a week for a few hours or so. just kinda.. weird

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a good point, didn't think of it like that. of course you don't wan tot be "that guy" but you must be in some super small malls then idk. especially in Miami not sure how that's possible

I do think talking to guards is bad thing IF you are going to that venue say every weekend once a week for a few hours or so. just kinda.. weird
Not weird at all, you should learn to build rapport and socialize rather than coming off as some PUA Hound. As I said, the guards on your side can really help out with sticky situations. One of my old daygame wings was cool with the guards at one massive mall and when some girl's boyfriend confronted him, the guards had his back and were okay with him doing game (all the guards were black tho so there was that).

Miami has plenty of small malls dude, it is not all Miami beach lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/26/23

Got back into it slowly with game today although I was not getting good sleep the night before. Doctor has me on a supplement (Vit D) and tbh, I feel like it has not really been doing that much for me. Day 3 of NoFap and I feel like there has been no difference. Work also started off hectic as my boss seems to be super stressed out from where the company is going and we let 10 people go this week! WTF, I very recently started this job too.

However, went out to a local mall during lunch to get some coffee and some sun by walking outside.

Approach 1

I felt so low energy, cannot even describe why. The Vitamin D must be f-cking me up. I hear you need to take K with it or something. Waiting in line for coffee and see this girl with black hair and a yankees hat along with her dog. I open commenting on the dog being a Spaniel but she said it was a Labdoodle (did not look like it). Ask her "so from NY or just a huge yankees fan?". She said from NY and then I get called to get my coffee.

Get my coffee and as I am re-engaging, approach her again. Tells me she is from Buffalo and we have small talk over it. Shake her hand as we introduce ourselves but I do not do more than that. I mean wtf, I guess it was work stress but this seems like an opportunity I could have done way more with. Get back to work.

Approach 2

Approach was after work, went out for a walk. See a blonde sitting down and taking selfies on a couch at the mall I am at. I end up walking around to see if other sets were there. They were not. I approach the blonde by walking in front of her selfie but pause, ask her if I am stopping the shoot and she says no. She was Russian so I ask her how the selfies are going.

This girl talked very softly, like she had that Russian accent and I could barely understand her at times. She says she is living in Ft. Lauderdale but is visiting Miami for the week. So she goes to LA in a month to live there a month, guess prime pickings for @LucianoM lol. Anyways, we keep chatting but man this girl must be speaking intentionally soft because I cannot hear everything she is saying. Then she gives me her IG and follows me back. We chat a bit more and I walk away.

Not even gonna count this for a close, my game was off and wack today but glad I got back out there.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/26/23

Got back into it slowly with game today although I was not getting good sleep the night before. Doctor has me on a supplement (Vit D) and tbh, I feel like it has not really been doing that much for me. Day 3 of NoFap and I feel like there has been no difference. Work also started off hectic as my boss seems to be super stressed out from where the company is going and we let 10 people go this week! WTF, I very recently started this job too.

However, went out to a local mall during lunch to get some coffee and some sun by walking outside.

Approach 1

I felt so low energy, cannot even describe why. The Vitamin D must be f-cking me up. I hear you need to take K with it or something. Waiting in line for coffee and see this girl with black hair and a yankees hat along with her dog. I open commenting on the dog being a Spaniel but she said it was a Labdoodle (did not look like it). Ask her "so from NY or just a huge yankees fan?". She said from NY and then I get called to get my coffee.

Get my coffee and as I am re-engaging, approach her again. Tells me she is from Buffalo and we have small talk over it. Shake her hand as we introduce ourselves but I do not do more than that. I mean wtf, I guess it was work stress but this seems like an opportunity I could have done way more with. Get back to work.

Approach 2

Approach was after work, went out for a walk. See a blonde sitting down and taking selfies on a couch at the mall I am at. I end up walking around to see if other sets were there. They were not. I approach the blonde by walking in front of her selfie but pause, ask her if I am stopping the shoot and she says no. She was Russian so I ask her how the selfies are going.

This girl talked very softly, like she had that Russian accent and I could barely understand her at times. She says she is living in Ft. Lauderdale but is visiting Miami for the week. So she goes to LA in a month to live there a month, guess prime pickings for @LucianoM lol. Anyways, we keep chatting but man this girl must be speaking intentionally soft because I cannot hear everything she is saying. Then she gives me her IG and follows me back. We chat a bit more and I walk away.

Not even gonna count this for a close, my game was off and wack today but glad I got back out there.
Magnesium with D or else the body does not absorb. And d is not giving you lethargy. however if your in the mood to really make the best use of it take 5,000 IU a day with 700mg magnesium and 1200+mg omega 3 fish oil.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnesium with D or else the body does not absorb. And d is not giving you lethargy. however if your in the mood to really make the best use of it take 5,000 IU a day with 700mg magnesium and 1200+mg omega 3 fish oil.
I plan on getting magnesium from food though. Already making Chia Pudding this week to get some of it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on getting magnesium from food though. Already making Chia Pudding this week to get some of it.
I guess. But in the meantime you’re wasting what your taking.I’m reading your Miami thread.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not weird at all, you should learn to build rapport and socialize rather than coming off as some PUA Hound. As I said, the guards on your side can really help out with sticky situations. One of my old daygame wings was cool with the guards at one massive mall and when some girl's boyfriend confronted him, the guards had his back and were okay with him doing game (all the guards were black tho so there was that).

Miami has plenty of small malls dude, it is not all Miami beach lol.
I don't think there should be any scenario where a girls bf is confronting you or etc..