Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, nothing to lose. Naturopath might be worth it but tbh, if it comes to the bad news at the end of this week that I have advanced Cancer, I'd almost not want to go through with chemo based on the stories I have heard and how much it ruins you.

To think though man, just a couple of months ago I was living life and on the up and up and now, it can all end like that....

Not to make light of things, but there are alternative therapies to chemo. Good to hear your appetite is returning man.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you take the vax and every dose?
I took the one shot of J&J. Did not want to know but company was in the "either get it or you are fired" type of situation. I had a major promotion pending that would do wonders for my living situation. I take it and then a day later, they withdraw the vaxx mandate. It was one of the main reasons I freaking left.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A breakthrough, do I want to survive or do I want to live?

So later on this week, I have a CT Scan and from what I hear, if it is really bad I will hear on the spot how bad it is and if it is pressing, my doctor should contact me soon to let me know that I have something like late stage cancer. I can still move around, exercise, my appetite is good, and things are decent health wise for the most part except for me losing weight like crazy without even trying, having some minor fatigue, and the occasional weird feeling or pain.

I kind of had a moment with myself and asked himself, so what if it ends up being late stage cancer and I don't have long to live? What if it ends up being that I end up being dead within the year?

In that year, would I have wanted to survive tied up in a hospital bed being shot up with chemo as I slowly die or would I have wanted to live all the life I wish I could? It hit me that I much rather have the latter. The uncertainty, waiting for test results to come back, going for various tests to see what is going on, and all of that has been killing me. However, I have had it. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself even though my health took a massive nose dive in December.

If I die by the end of the year due to cancer as I get some suspicion of, then I freaking die. However, even if that worst case scenario happens, I am going to make sure the moments living up to it I actually lived instead of surviving.

Starting this week, as tough as it is, I am going to put myself back out there and start doing game again. Time to bring life back to these field reports.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a huge douche for suggesting this, but maybe try dropping "yeah I got just diagnosed..." in the convo and see what happens. At least you can pass of it as authentic since it's a genuine concern.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A breakthrough, do I want to survive or do I want to live?

So later on this week, I have a CT Scan and from what I hear, if it is really bad I will hear on the spot how bad it is and if it is pressing, my doctor should contact me soon to let me know that I have something like late stage cancer. I can still move around, exercise, my appetite is good, and things are decent health wise for the most part except for me losing weight like crazy without even trying, having some minor fatigue, and the occasional weird feeling or pain.

I kind of had a moment with myself and asked himself, so what if it ends up being late stage cancer and I don't have long to live? What if it ends up being that I end up being dead within the year?

In that year, would I have wanted to survive tied up in a hospital bed being shot up with chemo as I slowly die or would I have wanted to live all the life I wish I could? It hit me that I much rather have the latter. The uncertainty, waiting for test results to come back, going for various tests to see what is going on, and all of that has been killing me. However, I have had it. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself even though my health took a massive nose dive in December.

If I die by the end of the year due to cancer as I get some suspicion of, then I freaking die. However, even if that worst case scenario happens, I am going to make sure the moments living up to it I actually lived instead of surviving.

Starting this week, as tough as it is, I am going to put myself back out there and start doing game again. Time to bring life back to these field reports.
Dude get a grip on yourself. This self diagnosing of worst case scenario is doing nothing positive for you.

Wait for the results to come back before you plan your funeral arrangements.

IMO, based on you saying you got really sick there is a good chance it's the new COVID variant "Kraken" which is sweeping the nation and as per usual extremely high number of cases in Florida. Did you take a COVID test? Get tested for antibodies?

Long COVID would explain everything else pretty much...the issue this can cause is pretty wide ranging to almost every organ and system in your body.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh1t, there *is* a new variant called Kraken.

Dudes, they are plainly TROLLING us at this point. This was the name of the supposed software that documented the 2020 election fraud.

The one before this was Omicron, which is an anagram for "Moronic".

Before that was Delta, which combined with Omicron formed the anagram "Media Control".

The vax will weaken your immune system, so any kind of bug is a concern. Take your vitamins Jesse.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/17/23

Looking to slowly get back into it but remaining local for now. Just realized that even though it is low volume, the mall near me produces quality in women for sure. Took a walk during my lunch break at work today and saw at least two hot blondes in yoga pants. Wanted to get back to my approaching roots but things did not line up for me there. I realize that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you will always find a hot girl out while M-W-F it is a toss up and not a lot of quality. Going to try and start opening but kicking myself a bit for not approaching. Almost approached this one blonde in hot yoga pants too.

Was going to approach this hot brunette walking my direction too but heard foot steps behind me, likely some old ladies but still, do not want to make it obvious. No approaches today but for now, barring some last second bad news, I am back. Looking forward to adding more approaches on to this log.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/18/22

After a long and exhausting day today, went out to take a walk after work and got back at doing the game. Approached this one girl in all black who seemed to potentially be under 18 when I talked to her, went indirect and ended the interaction fast.

Approached a two-set outside of a coffee shop about to close. One girl with this dark-haired girl with a Stanford shirt and the other a nurse. Both were Latinas, one Uruguayan and the other Peruvian. Peruvian one seemed older and I wanted the Uruguay one who had that Kendall Jenner look going for her. I had opened with the Stanford shirt and teased her about it but she said she never went there. I joked saying "well I would have thought you were smart anyways, you didn't have to wear that" which her friend found funny. Friend was opening more and asking questions while Uruguay girl was observant.

Eventually, Uruguay girl joins in on convo and we start chatting. I ask them if I can sit down or if the staff at the closed coffee shop would hate that, they found it funny. Sat and chatted with them. Peruvian was married but Uruguay one took a second or two to answer, I joked "she's thinking "now when shall I make that mistake?"" which they found hilarious. Great chat back and forth, I told them about myself, and then we kept at it. They asked me where I was from, I said Georgia "Coca Cola, not the one Russia invaded years ago".

They found that funny too.

Kept chatting and found that Uruguay girl is in college while Peruvian woman is her friend she met interning in Miami. I asked Peruvian what she does, she is a dental hygienist. Uruguay girl takes her time to answer and I joke saying "she's thinking about something other than putting her hands in peoples' mouth", which they burst out laughing over.

Insta close the Uruguay girl and try to do the same to the Peruvian who says she doesn't use IG, I say "Facebook? I hear its becoming popular again". She says "I am married dear", I say "oh I better get out before your 6'4 boxer husband knocks me out", they found that funny. Wish them a good day, now going at it with Uruguay girl on IG.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says "I am married dear"
I don't understand why you would try to IG close at all. I only close by proposing a date and won't collect a regular phone number.

This is a good time to point out that I do quick hand glances all the time and I have tended to do approaches in areas without a large married population. It's crucial in daygame to look for wedding rings, whereas I've never done that when doing approaches in nightlife venues.

Why try to have any future interaction with a married woman? Was she not wearing a wedding ring? I don't understand this.

Great chat back and forth, I told them about myself, and then we kept at it. They asked me where I was from, I said Georgia "Coca Cola, not the one Russia invaded years ago".
I like this! Good line.

she is a dental hygienist.
Those are very dateable women. I like that occupation a lot. It doesn't require a bachelor's degree. A lot of women who get the RDH trade certification do it instead of going to college. Women in this profession are not careerists. A lot of dentists are also closed on Fridays, so they have more available time.

I had opened with the Stanford shirt and teased her about it but she said she never went there. I joked saying "well I would have thought you were smart anyways, you didn't have to wear that" which her friend found funny.
Solid line. I have opened women wearing college shirts all the time. They are usually alumni of that school.

I realize that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you will always find a hot girl out while M-W-F it is a toss up and not a lot of quality.
Any reason why that is? I never noticed that in mall approaching. I did more mall approaching in the past on weekends.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/19/23

Hectic day today, got a whole bunch thrown at my plate with work and barely had any time during the day to take the breaks I usually do working remote. Did however find time to take a short lunch break walk during week but didn't see much opportunities as I would have liked during that time. Did fap in the morning too which broke like 3 days of No Fap so my motivation was not where it needed to be. Still proud of myself though.

Old me would have been sitting on the chair the whole time worrying about meeting after meeting after meeting. Did end the day on a high note at work though and got everything I needed to get done, done.

After work, headed out to the local spot I went to earlier in the day and found a really hot MILF behind me but did not approach her at first.

Cute older blonde

Opened this cute older blonde with the "you look so Russian" line. She was receptive and even wanting to talk but so many people were walking by us. I was not as into it as I should have been and like a newbie me, backed off. I guess mentally I was in the "let's just get back into the game after a long layoff" phase so I did not do as much as I could have. Was very laid back myself and I have no doubt that the fapping in the morning probably had to do with it. I could have so number closed her but just wished her well.

Cute MILF I saw initially.

Saw her standing outside a fancy restaurant, told her she looks so Brazilian. She said no, then I said Colombian, and she said nope and smiled. Tells me she is Persian and I told her that it would have been my 20th guess and that she must be from LA, got that one right. It was relatively short though and I wished her well.

Was not feeling it as much today at all with the burnout day at work, fapping in the morning, hungry as well (need to grocery shop soon), and just did these approaches to do them. I expected that I was going to have some rust after being away for a bit.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fapping in the morning
Fapping is the worst thing you can do as a cold approacher. If you are horny, you are going to be more motivated and more suave on your approaches.

got a whole bunch thrown at my plate with work
It is awesome that you are working because that helps impress women. While Roosh did write an article about getting laid while unemployed, it is difficult to put what he preached in that article into practice. I tried while I was unemployed at times in the past.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/19/23 continued

Just when I thought my day was over....the plan was to try and work out and also grocery shop. Apartment sends out an email that a pizza truck is pulling in outside from a popular local brand. I was starving after today and said screw it. Went grocery shopping and then went to the pizza cart outside. There are two people waiting and I thought they were mother and son but actually they didn't know each other. One was a college kid and the other was a woman who lives in my building. I chat both of them up just to socialize a bit as well as the guy in the cart making a pizza. Apparently they bring their oven with them to make it.

Long Island and Boston girl.

We are all waiting for our pizza but then a couple of girls say "do you do by the slice" and the guy tells them it is only the whole pie. One was a brunette, average looking, and the other was a cute blonde. I say "looks like we got some New Yorkers here!" in a joking way. The girls find it funny and one of them says she is from Boston. I assumed both were from Boston but then come to find one is from New York because she asks me "how do you know I was from NY?". I tell her I moved from there. She asks me where, I tell her UES, think she assumed I was from there.

I ask her where in NY she was from, she says the dreaded word, "Long Island". I tell her "Oh I will forgive you". She says "what LI is a great place". I ask her what part and she says "North Shore", so obviously an Old Money type am I right @In2theGame?

Come to find she lives in a building next to mines and tells me the cart is closer to her building and I am on her property. My building is a lot better and newer, I say "yeah nice try, half of your building uses our gym, ask me how I know". She laughs. We banter a bit more but they have to go. In typical fashion as someone back in it, my ass does not ask for the close.

Milan.

I run into my neighbor walking her dog and wave to her. Soon after, I almost get hit with the stick the pizza guy is using to take out a pizza. Look over to this tanned brunette next to me and say "about the fifth time I have dodged it" while laughing. She laughs and says I need to be careful. Ask her about her accent and if she is Brazilian. Nope, you'd be surprised to find @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and @BillyPilgrim that she was Italian.

Ask her what part of Italy, Milan. Then tell her "oh so the fancy Italian". She says "and you are from NY I heard". I say "yes, no real Italians there haha". We chat a bit, her name was Vitoria, and then I get my pizza. Wish her well when I should have closed but there were like so many people around us.

Great day to warm up but my killer instinct was super freaking gone. So many opportunities but no killer instinct, ugh.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

I am not sure as to why the mall in my area is more quality on Tuesday and Thursday. The thing is that my area is more suburban but there are a lot of hot women there. It is not conductive for a PUA to go there because if you spam approach like 90% of guys doing cold approach do, you will stick out and make a fool of yourself. Security is patrolling the area often and there are a lot of cops nearby too since it is a wealthier part (even though it is boring). Demographic skews older and a lot of the younger party animals opt for Brickell or South Beach if they can.

Going back to it, it is almost like its own little oasis separated from the craziness of Miami. Compared to a Brickell or South Beach, it would be very tough to have a proper daygame session if you want to do 5+ approaches since the volume is just not there. However, there are women there you will find, usually 3 at least, who are by themselves and just looking around. On a good day, I have found up to 10 approachable sets there and the women are a lot warmer than the women in Brickell and South Beach where the crazy homeless and the countless PUAs are swarming.

The area has an advantage in the sense that PUAs do not bother with it since it is not as volume heavy. Security is constantly around so anyone spam approaching would be spotted fast and get in trouble. For someone who is more about the quality of the approach and less about the quantity, it is ideal.

As for why Tuesday and Thursday, here is my theory.

Mondays are, well, Mondays. Everyone is back to work after a long weekend.

Fridays, people rather be in Brickell or South Beach.

Wednesdays are probably just bad for game in general since it is the middle of the week and people are still overworking.

Perhaps that is why Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to always have decent sets.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a good day, I have found up to 10 approachable sets there and the women are a lot warmer than the women in Brickell and South Beach where the crazy homeless and the countless PUAs are swarming.

The area has an advantage in the sense that For someone who is more about the quality of the approach and less about the quantity, it is ideal.
I've never gotten in 10 approaches in a mall approach session. When I have done mall approach sessions, my sessions have been 2 hours or less?

Do you most of your mall approaches in a specific store or in the hallways between stores? In Roosh's "Day Bang", his mall approach chapter focused more on in store approaches. Roosh also categorized which stores were good for approaches and which ones were not. I found that I had to do a combination of approaches within stores and in the hallways. I believe I did more hallway approaches, which might have been my problem in mall approaching. I noticed within stores that I didn't have the patience to linger around stores until approachable sets came in.

In general, I have been more quality of the approach focused but I did notice that volume could be low within a store.

I also did more weekend sessions but would occasionally do a mall session on the way home from work on a weekday evening. I have not done a mall approach session since before 2020.

It is not conductive for a PUA to go there because if you spam approach like 90% of guys doing cold approach do, you will stick out and make a fool of yourself. PUAs do not bother with it since it is not as volume heavy. Security is constantly around so anyone spam approaching would be spotted fast and get in trouble.
I never stuck out when I did mall approaching. When I did mall approaching on weekends, the malls were too crowded for me to stand out doing 2-3 approaches in one hour. I had enough social calibration to blend in with the crowd. My sense is that security is more concerned with thefts and homeless than pickup artists.

Demographic skews older
If you're in big department stores like Macy's, Dillard's, and Nordstrom, then there are likely to be demographic problems. Few women in their 20s will be in those stores. Those stores won't draw a lot of 30 something childless women either, though it's possible. If 30 something childless women were the target demographic, it'd take a while to find them even in a department store. Big department stores are usually married women, and usually 35-40+.

Sometimes you might see women passing through one of these big department stores on the way to some other store. Big department stores like the ones I mentioned are called 'anchors' and they are near parking lots so they get increased foot traffic of people mostly going to other places in the mall.

During slow times, it's possible to be tempted to hit on store employees at the malls. I did that in one of the big department stores once on a weekday when I was between jobs. I wasn't unemployed when I did that approach, I had a couple week break in between leaving one job and starting another, which meant I had time to do a weekday approach session.

Mall store employees follow the same rules as strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and other general public workers. It's best to hit on these types of workers during their leisure time. Their employer is paying them to be nice to you, so it's difficult to read if they are truly giving you romantic IOIs. They usually aren't. The typical female employee at a big department store isn't getting hit on as much as a breastaurant waitress/bartender, though these mall store employees do get hit on enough.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1/19/23 continued

Just when I thought my day was over....the plan was to try and work out and also grocery shop. Apartment sends out an email that a pizza truck is pulling in outside from a popular local brand. I was starving after today and said screw it. Went grocery shopping and then went to the pizza cart outside. There are two people waiting and I thought they were mother and son but actually they didn't know each other. One was a college kid and the other was a woman who lives in my building. I chat both of them up just to socialize a bit as well as the guy in the cart making a pizza. Apparently they bring their oven with them to make it.

Long Island and Boston girl.

We are all waiting for our pizza but then a couple of girls say "do you do by the slice" and the guy tells them it is only the whole pie. One was a brunette, average looking, and the other was a cute blonde. I say "looks like we got some New Yorkers here!" in a joking way. The girls find it funny and one of them says she is from Boston. I assumed both were from Boston but then come to find one is from New York because she asks me "how do you know I was from NY?". I tell her I moved from there. She asks me where, I tell her UES, think she assumed I was from there.

I ask her where in NY she was from, she says the dreaded word, "Long Island". I tell her "Oh I will forgive you". She says "what LI is a great place". I ask her what part and she says "North Shore", so obviously an Old Money type am I right @In2theGame?

Come to find she lives in a building next to mines and tells me the cart is closer to her building and I am on her property. My building is a lot better and newer, I say "yeah nice try, half of your building uses our gym, ask me how I know". She laughs. We banter a bit more but they have to go. In typical fashion as someone back in it, my ass does not ask for the close.

Milan.

I run into my neighbor walking her dog and wave to her. Soon after, I almost get hit with the stick the pizza guy is using to take out a pizza. Look over to this tanned brunette next to me and say "about the fifth time I have dodged it" while laughing. She laughs and says I need to be careful. Ask her about her accent and if she is Brazilian. Nope, you'd be surprised to find @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 and @BillyPilgrim that she was Italian.

Ask her what part of Italy, Milan. Then tell her "oh so the fancy Italian". She says "and you are from NY I heard". I say "yes, no real Italians there haha". We chat a bit, her name was Vitoria, and then I get my pizza. Wish her well when I should have closed but there were like so many people around us.

Great day to warm up but my killer instinct was super freaking gone. So many opportunities but no killer instinct, ugh.
Always gotta go for the contact/Phone Info my man.

ABC.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No approaches today but did get a call back from my doctor in the morning. The good news so far is that I do not have Cancer based on what he told me about my CT Scan results and all. However, blood tests did find something concerning which explains a lot of my symptoms. I do not want to get too much into it right now but luckily, it is fixable. Most of my health looked good but he did find a couple of things in my blood test that needed fixing. Said I need to take certain supplements more and take them daily. Glad that the issue has been found though. Now I can work on fixing it and finally living my life again, will key you guys in more and report back with results on this thread (maybe a new thread too) if I see improvements.

Reaction score
Went to midtown houston last night and there much more girls out than guys at the bars. Back in my prime bar hopping days, most were filled with couples or a sausage fest :confused: