You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
How tall are you? Curious....... Absolutely no refuge for manlets in 2021, I fear....
Certified manlet standing 5'10.5".... But I height-fraud by rounding up to 5'11"...How tall are you? Curious.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Do you feel like your medium height has been an obstacle for dating?Certified manlet standing 5'10.5".... But I height-fraud by rounding up to 5'11"...
I'm 5' 8". Has hindered me approximately 0 percent.Do you feel like your medium height has been an obstacle for dating?
Do you honestly feel like you are a "manlet" at 1-2 inches below 6 feet -- 6 feet being considered tall by 90% of the world's population?
Don't mean to interrogate you -- just not sure why a 5'10-11 guy feels the need to invest time into searching for extremely poisonous videos like this, viewing them, then posting them on a forum, unless he's actually 5'4 and expressing despair at his situation.
That you know of. Women never tell you the real reason they reject you, remember that.I'm 5' 8". Has hindered me approximately 0 percent.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Agreed.I'm 5' 8". Has hindered me approximately 0 percent.
if we were to follow your logical here, being under 5'8 would then be considered a very unattractive physical attribute for a man to have. it'd be the equivalent to a girl having a flat ass and average face. That kinda girl really can't make you want to **** her unless your drunk and exercise bad judgement (your beer goggles has you thinking she's a 7 when she's really a 5), or you like girls that look like her. which is far rarer than guys who like girls with sexy asses and pretty faces. in a sentence: being under 5'8 just makes thing harder, but not impossible.Of course being 6’4 is a very attractive physical attribute for a man to have. Women will immediately notice him like men will immediately notice a sexy ass and pretty face. But it’s not the end-all be-all.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Yes, that’s one of the biggest challenges of the game. You are left to speculate on what you THINK the problem is and trying to fix it (if it is indeed fixable). But that’s a whole different thread.Women never tell you the real reason they reject you, remember that.
No, a guy with “good game” cannot any chick he wants. We have to tell the truth, gents.If you're short, God's just giving you the opportunity to get girls in a bit of a harder level. But, once again, no matter how ugly you are (as long as you take care of yourself properly) or short, a guy with a good game can get any chick he wants.
You need to get a hobby dude. You have way too much time on your hands....... Absolutely no refuge for manlets in 2021, I fear....
I 100% agree. However, I don't think the train of logic you're following is the one I've laid out.if we were to follow your logical here, being under 5'8 would then be considered a very unattractive physical attribute for a man to have. it'd be the equivalent to a girl having a flat ass and average face. That kinda girl really can't make you want to **** her unless your drunk and exercise bad judgement (your beer goggles has you thinking she's a 7 when she's really a 5), or you like girls that look like her. which is far rarer than guys who like girls with sexy asses and pretty faces. in a sentence: being under 5'8 just makes thing harder, but not impossible.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.