Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's 2021, and the height-shaming is reaching catatrosphic levels

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7 I simply don’t target women that are taller than me. Short women who demand 6’+ are mostly just shvt testing in my experience.
This. ^^^

Unless you start seeing tons of fit and trim women, height to me is a joke. Who cares what they think they want?

Unlike weight, height isn't really something we can change. Just accept it and improve in other areas where you can.

Let me get this straight, women have the choice of controlling their weight, yet they don't but expect to date tall guys for which they can't control? LOL Comical and delusional on the female part.

Guys get roasted by main stream if we want a skinny chick yet the females get a free pass for wanting someone tall that guys can't do anything about. LOL

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. ^^^

Unless you start seeing tons of fit and trim women, height to me is a joke. Who cares what they think they want?

Unlike weight, height isn't really something we can change. Just accept it and improve in other areas where you can.

Let me get this straight, women have the choice of controlling their weight, yet they don't but expect to date tall guys for which they can't control? LOL Comical and delusional on the female part.

Guys get roasted by main stream if we want a skinny chick yet the females get a free pass for wanting someone tall that guys can't do anything about. LOL
It's important to remember that non-aesthetic women are bombarded, everywhere they go, by negative reinforcement. Whether from the media, men in real life not paying attention to them, or men on dating sites, physical beauty standards are 100x more stringent for women than they are for men, and the social consequences of falling short of those standards tends to be more emotionally traumatic.

A good example is the veritable laundry list of A-list male sex symbols who are shorter than 5'9.

There are no female sex symbols who are overweight or not conventionally pretty. Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence are the only ones in my mind who walk the line between 6 and 7. The rest of them would turn heads on the street.

An overweight single mother on Tinder with a 6ft cutoff is so uninteresting and unappealing to me that I really don't care what she puts on her Tinder or what she wants. Other than being mildly amusing.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important to remember that non-aesthetic women are bombarded, everywhere they go, by negative reinforcement. Whether from the media, men in real life not paying attention to them, or men on dating sites, physical beauty standards are 100x more stringent for women than they are for men, and the social consequences of falling short of those standards tends to be more emotionally traumatic.
I think it's the opposite. Never before in anytime has it been easier for women to let themselves go and still be accepted. I see soooo many guys with overweight/ugly women these days. Non-aesthetic women have never had it easier to break into movies, music, influencer, social media star, etc. It's all part of the feminist agenda to brain wash us into accepting them for who they are.

Body positive... yeah right...LOL

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the opposite. Never before in anytime has it been easier for women to let themselves go and still be accepted. I see soooo many guys with overweight/ugly women these days. Non-aesthetic women have never had it easier to break into movies, music, influencer, social media star, etc. It's all part of the feminist agenda to brain wash us into accepting them for who they are.

Body positive... yeah right...LOL
Hmm I dunno. Look at what happened to Lizzo, she was literally run off social media by haters for being fat. Some of it was truly cruel and disgusting, she didn't deserve any of that. I honestly felt bad for her.

Our society is a patriarchy, it is male-dominant (as is nature) and women have always been highly scrutinized for their physical appearance. The "body positive" movement is just a recent media reaction to this, I don't think it's indicative of overweight/ugly women now being considered attractive by men.

No one is going to brainwash me into thinking Lizzo is hot, but the fact that she had to endure that type of public abuse and humiliation demonstrates clearly that women have it harder than we do. No one is roasting Zac Effron on Twitter for being 5'7.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I dunno. Look at what happened to Lizzo, she was literally run off social media by haters for being fat. Some of it was truly cruel and disgusting, she didn't deserve any of that. I honestly felt bad for her.

Our society is a patriarchy, it is male-dominant (as is nature) and women have always been highly scrutinized for their physical appearance. The "body positive" movement is just a recent media reaction to this, I don't think it's indicative of overweight/ugly women now being considered attractive by men.

No one is going to brainwash me into thinking Lizzo is hot, but the fact that she had to endure that type of public abuse and humiliation demonstrates clearly that women have it harder than we do. No one is roasting Zac Effron on Twitter for being 5'7.
Everyone is fair game to be criticized when you're on social media and/or famous in any way. My point was the Lizzo wouldn't even have made it popular as an artist back in the day. She would've been a Martha Walsh at best and singing behind the scenes while the producers got a skinny attractive european female to lip sync her voice.

Because of feminist brainwashing as what is acceptable, more of these b1tches are getting opportunities that wouldn't have in the past.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...... Absolutely no refuge for manlets in 2021, I fear....

It's quite simple and we think one other fellow mentioned it, it is a problem if you think it is. The reality is, yes women think and talk about that stuff. Just like men talk about certain aspects of women. Is it really an issue when it comes to making a connection? No, not at all. Heigh has nothing to do with game or confidence. You make it so. If a girl is that superficial and moronic to focus on that, move on. This has been said over and over and over, there are plenty of women out there. Not even worth spending a second to wonder why you got rejected or if she shamed you for your height.

Having said that, yes as we mentioned before women do notice height for various reasons. The first and older is simply they want to mate/procreate with what they consider suitable genes that will make their offspring stronger/better to survive and evolve. That's just at the core of genetics. But also, because they have been conditioned to not only s**t test you but to put them in a place where they are the mate selectors, effectively giving them control. Most men will fall for that, and that is why these women are being straight up morons on those comments. People's opinions will not provide for your future, they will not make or unmake you happy, they will not pay for your bills or feed you. So why you should care?

Learn the art of being unf**kwithable.

Modern Man Advice

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is fair game to be criticized when you're on social media and/or famous in any way. My point was the Lizzo wouldn't even have made it popular as an artist back in the day. She would've been a Martha Walsh at best and singing behind the scenes while the producers got a skinny attractive european female to lip sync her voice.

Because of feminist brainwashing as what is acceptable, more of these b1tches are getting opportunities that wouldn't have in the past.
Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklin are both prime examples of overweight, non-European, not conventionally pretty women who were wildly popular for their sheer talent and performing ability. Our increasingly beauty-obsessed media culture is why some vapid selfie-taking fvcking loser who looks good in yoga pants can be an Instagram celebrity and actually make a living taking selfies, and why Lizzo gets run off stage for being fat.

Judy Garland died from all the uppers she took to stay thin. Women have it harder. There's just no way around it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ella Fitzgerald and Aretha Franklin are both prime examples of overweight, non-European, not conventionally pretty women who were wildly popular for their sheer talent and performing ability. Our increasingly beauty-obsessed media culture is why some vapid selfie-taking fvcking loser who looks good in yoga pants can be an Instagram celebrity and actually make a living taking selfies, and why Lizzo gets run off stage for being fat.

Judy Garland died from all the uppers she took to stay thin. Women have it harder. There's just no way around it.
No, women do not have it harder. Modern women are fvcking lazy. All they have to do is be thin and pretty. They can’t even do that! Western society has made life so easy for women.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All they have to do is be ... pretty.
And what about the 75% of the female population who don't have this ease and luxury?

You see -- most men in the lower 75% can move themselves into the upper 25%. Male SMV is mobile.

Women in the lower 75% are just sh!t out of luck. They have to make do.

So a woman in the upper 25% is lucky, for a time. She knows it, we all know, and she milks it. She can be lazy. For a time. That doesn't make things easier for her less-attractive sisters. It makes it harder for them.

This is a seduction forum so obviously women in the lower 75% are invisible -- but they do exist.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what about the 75% of the female population who don't have this ease and luxury?

You see -- most men in the lower 75% can move themselves into the upper 25%. Male SMV is mobile.

Women in the lower 75% are just sh!t out of luck. They have to make do.

So a woman in the upper 25% is lucky, for a time. She knows it, we all know, and she milks it. She can be lazy. For a time. That doesn't make things easier for her less-attractive sisters. It makes it harder for them.

This is a seduction forum so obviously women in the lower 75% are invisible -- but they do exist.
Those 75% brought it on themselves. Western women are fat lazy pigs. Most of them would improve their lives drastically if they got fit. Unlike height, being overweight is a choice.

Below average faced women can still be successful in life and with men if they have a nice body.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those 75% brought it on themselves. Western women are fat lazy pigs. Most of them would improve their lives drastically if they got fit. Unlike height, being overweight is a choice.

Below average faced women can still be successful in life and with men if they have a nice body.
I still think a short guy who is swole and has game will be more successful with the opposite sex than a severely butterfaced woman or a fat woman. I still think short man problems are 15% legit, 85% self-limiting beliefs, although I don't have personal experience with it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1, and I was talking to a girl on a dating app a while ago who was 5'10 and I told her that she can feel free to wear high heels around me (I was only implying that I don't mind if a girl is slightly taller than me in heels) to which she responed with "you think you're tall lmao" then unmatched me. Absolutely unbelievable how insane womens standards and entitlement are nowadays.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those are the exceptions, I'll give you that but if you compare on the whole, you can easily see that there are way more overweight and unnattractive females in various high positions in various industries today vs years past.

Women today have never had it as easy as before with everything except maybe finding their "perfect" guy which is their own fault. That's the bottom line. I don't feel one bit of sorrow for them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think a short guy who is swole and has game will be more successful with the opposite sex than a severely butterfaced woman or a fat woman. I still think short man problems are 15% legit, 85% self-limiting beliefs, although I don't have personal experience with it.
Butter faced women still get plenty of men if they are fit. Short guys not as much. Being short is a significant obstacle to overcome. Not impossible, but a 5’3 guy isn’t going to be bagging 10s unless he has extreme wealth and influence.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butter faced women still get plenty of men if they are fit.
Exactly. In today's society, just being slim automatically makes you more attractive.

I remember growing up in the 80's where 90% of the girls at my school were slim. Back then we could actually judge facial features and t/a for attraction. Now it's just slim pickings. LOL True but sad...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they have a nice body.
even with all the money in the world for makeup, plastic surgery, filters, world class personal trainer/dietician (things your average 21 year old girl can't afford), Khloe is still the ugly Kardashian.

who hookups with guys that constantly cheat on her. or have really short term relationships with before dumping her. Contrasted with her sisters who are prettier than her. don't know if you can call that "successful"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that’s one of the biggest challenges of the game. You are left to speculate on what you THINK the problem is and trying to fix it (if it is indeed fixable). But that’s a whole different thread.
And 9/10 the problem you deduce was the reason, wasn’t even the reason. I had a girl dump me after dating a month because we were drinking one night and somehow the topic came up about “tying each other up”, I told her I’m into tying you up but I’m not into being tied up, I like to be in control. She dumped me the next day out of the blue claiming “something changed for me, I’m sorry”. It never registered with me why she broke up with me until I ran into a friend of hers months later and she told me “she got turned off when you said you didn’t like to be tied up.lol”. Me being tied up always makes me think of that Seinfeld episode where George gets tied up and she steals his clothes and leaves him in the room.lol

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just not sure why a 5'10-11 guy feels the need to invest time into searching for extremely poisonous videos like this, viewing them, then posting them on a forum
Projecting own shortcomings on others to feel better.

When a man can’t change something to improve his dating/sex life, he goes and finds women to validate his point of view. That way he is not guilty and the pressure is off him (”see...that’s why I’m single, women have impossible standards!”)

You see a lot of it on here, guys starting threads with links to articles such as “Hot women only want 6’2 rich alpha males” or “35 year old with 2 kids gets paid by men to go on dates“ or “desperate men pay college girls tuition.”

All branded to poison men’s minds. Mods allow it. They wont allow swearing or infighting or abuse. Yet threads that shame and dehumanize men and serve women are OK.

Rock on!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1, and I was talking to a girl on a dating app a while ago who was 5'10 and I told her that she can feel free to wear high heels around me (I was only implying that I don't mind if a girl is slightly taller than me in heels) to which she responed with "you think you're tall lmao" then unmatched me. Absolutely unbelievable how insane womens standards and entitlement are nowadays.
Male mammals are sexually useless to females by default. To change this, some condition needs to apply to the male that makes him worth having sex with. This could be some trait he has personally, or a social circumstance - like her not perceiving herself as having better options, wanting his commitment for her and the kids' survival. With humans there are additional factors like poor selfesteem or not wanting to feel alone.

The more that modern dating dynamics diverge from our ancestral mating environment of small personal groups, taking on a more dehumanised, high volume shape like they do in meat markets (clubs, social media, online dating, and anything like that), combined with her survival needs being met and sex being vastly less risky, the fewer men will be sexually necessary and the more exclusive the conditions to be sexually attractive become. Why should she get her d1ck fix with men who are 6'1, when she can get it just as easily and safely with the one who is 6'5?

Mammalian mating dynamics are not optimised for utilitarianism.

Last edited: