Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's 2021, and the height-shaming is reaching catatrosphic levels

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
2 of the biggest pimps I knew growing up that always had smoking hot GFs were my good friend and his little brother...my friend was 5' 6" and his brother was 5' 3". Never stopped them from slaying hot chicks. In all honesty anything you want can be used as an excuse but at the end of the day it only matters as much as you think it does.

Yeah some things make it more challenging but so what? You either are in it to win it or not. Those were two of the most confident dudes I ever met. People were drawn to them. Whatever "it" is when people talk about having the "it factor", they had it.

If someone told them their height was holding them back with women they would have laughed them out of the room.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certified manlet standing 5'10.5".... But I height-fraud by rounding up to 5'11"...
Do you feel like your medium height has been an obstacle for dating?

Do you honestly feel like you are a "manlet" at 1-2 inches below 6 feet -- 6 feet being considered tall by 90% of the world's population?

Don't mean to interrogate you -- just not sure why a 5'10-11 guy feels the need to invest time into searching for extremely poisonous videos like this, viewing them, then posting them on a forum, unless he's actually 5'4 and expressing despair at his situation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you feel like your medium height has been an obstacle for dating?

Do you honestly feel like you are a "manlet" at 1-2 inches below 6 feet -- 6 feet being considered tall by 90% of the world's population?

Don't mean to interrogate you -- just not sure why a 5'10-11 guy feels the need to invest time into searching for extremely poisonous videos like this, viewing them, then posting them on a forum, unless he's actually 5'4 and expressing despair at his situation.
I'm 5' 8". Has hindered me approximately 0 percent.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5' 8". Has hindered me approximately 0 percent.
Agreed.

I'm also 5'8 and have never had a problem dating hot women.

Not long ago before Covid I was dating a hot 5'11 red head who loved to wear heels.

Just because a guy is 6'4 doesn't mean he has any game. Odds are overwhelmingly that he doesn't. I'm a firm believer in the 3% Rule.

If you are "vertically challenged" develop other areas of your life; body, business, $, social circle, hobbies--all affect-able.

Women love interesting men, not boring, lazy, goal-less losers, tall or not.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows that men under 5’8 face dating obstacles that 6ft+ don’t, but we all know short men can get attractive women.

My most emotionally and sexually intense relationships were with women that wouldn’t make a dude’s d!ck stand at attention if he saw her on the street. Obviously, those women were very sexually attractive to me.

Of course being 6’4 is a very attractive physical attribute for a man to have. Women will immediately notice him like men will immediately notice a sexy ass and pretty face. But it’s not the end-all be-all.

And we all need to stop paying so much attention to what women say on dating sites. Height requirements are essentially sh!t-tests intended to screen out the hundreds of horny dudes hitting her up.

I’m just not sure as to how videos like this benefit anyone. There’s too much of this toxic incel stuff being posted on this forum.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6'3 but Its funny that most of the girls who called a guy short or ugly are big fat whales or girls with big noses or something like that.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course being 6’4 is a very attractive physical attribute for a man to have. Women will immediately notice him like men will immediately notice a sexy ass and pretty face. But it’s not the end-all be-all.
if we were to follow your logical here, being under 5'8 would then be considered a very unattractive physical attribute for a man to have. it'd be the equivalent to a girl having a flat ass and average face. That kinda girl really can't make you want to **** her unless your drunk and exercise bad judgement (your beer goggles has you thinking she's a 7 when she's really a 5), or you like girls that look like her. which is far rarer than guys who like girls with sexy asses and pretty faces. in a sentence: being under 5'8 just makes thing harder, but not impossible.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're short, God's just giving you the opportunity to get girls in a bit of a harder level. But, once again, no matter how ugly you are (as long as you take care of yourself properly) or short, a guy with a good game can get any chick he wants.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're short, God's just giving you the opportunity to get girls in a bit of a harder level. But, once again, no matter how ugly you are (as long as you take care of yourself properly) or short, a guy with a good game can get any chick he wants.
No, a guy with “good game” cannot any chick he wants. We have to tell the truth, gents.

Women choose you. To have your selection of hot women, you have to become a physically, mentally, and financially attractive male. Even Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington cannot get any chick they want.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we were to follow your logical here, being under 5'8 would then be considered a very unattractive physical attribute for a man to have. it'd be the equivalent to a girl having a flat ass and average face. That kinda girl really can't make you want to **** her unless your drunk and exercise bad judgement (your beer goggles has you thinking she's a 7 when she's really a 5), or you like girls that look like her. which is far rarer than guys who like girls with sexy asses and pretty faces. in a sentence: being under 5'8 just makes thing harder, but not impossible.
I 100% agree. However, I don't think the train of logic you're following is the one I've laid out.

Being a short man is considered less attractive on a superficial level because he is believed to lack strength and dominance over other men. However, in North NJ I routinely see men of Italian ancestry who are 5'6-7 with very attractive women, because they are swole, well-dressed (high-status) and socially dominant. No one is going to tease them about their height to their faces.

Short stature can be compensated for, like any other physical shortcoming.

Yes some women are not going to care that other attributes compensate for his short stature -- if he's under 6ft, he's out.

Yes some men aren't going to consider an average-faced, flat-assed girl because she can't model her ass on Instagram.

There are some cruelly shallow people in this world, and especially on the internet. That's life.

But women can, do, and will fall in love with men who are under 5'8 -- just as I am sure most of the men on this forum have developed feelings for a woman who wasn't conventionally "hot."