Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's 2021, and the height-shaming is reaching catatrosphic levels

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 6’3 with some sneakers 6’4. Personally honest I never felt like height helped in anyway.

I find my hairy chest and white skin attracts Arab women and Asian but that’s about it.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I’m 6’3 with some sneakers 6’4. Personally honest I never felt like height helped in anyway.
This is the inverse to when guys who are below average height say that they've never felt like height hindered them in any way.

Unless a girl is blatantly direct and sincere with you, you can't ever be certain as to how your height affects the interest & attraction of the girls you interact with, except for the fact it does at some point.

Same goes with hair. I shave my head and have always shaved it since I was a teenager because of cowlicks. I've personally never felt that a shaved head has ever helped nor hindered me with any particular girl, but I'm sure it has. I've probably attracted girls for looking bad ass and I've probably been disqualified simply because of a shaved head as well.

Some guys can say that height or hair doesn't impact attraction & interest from women, but all else being equal, the typical women with options will prefer a tall man with a full head of hair.

But my point @Zontyy being that you rarely will ever know why you are truly disqualified by a women. In many cases, being not something is helpful. In other words, being tall didn't help you per se, but being not short did, if that makes sense.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, this is why you all are losers: imagining the world is against you and failing before you even begin.

tl, dr: good looks trump all.
They like wallowing in their pity party and playing victim. F-ck 'em. I say let 'em.
As harsh as your delivery methods might be, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one.

There is way too much BMW going on here(B1tch Moan Whining) and have it take up 7 pages of something none of us can control?

How about concentrate on the stuff you CAN control and forget about the stuff you can't?

My dad always told me to be the best I can be at the stuff I'm in control of so much so that the other person will no longer see any biases, perceived deficiencies, differences. This includes having a great personality and knowing your $hit, as well as dressing and looking the best you can be. Doing this will bring down walls and make them forget that they are talking to a short guy, colored/ethinic person, person with a mole or birth mark, etc.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
His "scientific sources" are GQ, psychologytoday, askmen, americantall, the conversation and washington post.

Dude, you forgot mad magazine, graffiti on toilet stalls and the authoritative opinion of the homeless drunks downtown.

You see, these are the effects of flouridating the public water supply....

Men may be super sensitive because it's what women want.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His "scientific sources" are GQ, psychologytoday, askmen, americantall, the conversation and washington post.

Dude, you forgot mad magazine, graffiti on toilet stalls and the authoritative opinion of the homeless drunks downtown.

You see, these are the effects of flouridating the public water supply....

Dude you see the effects of being lazy and entitled.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having issues with your height work on your voice.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're hitting on the exception as money, status ,fame + deep voice can overcome some things. I mean with his voice and confidence though, I don't doubt he could date taller women even without those things working for him. It would just be harder is all. Good for him :up: