Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's 2021, and the height-shaming is reaching catatrosphic levels

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male mammals are sexually useless to females by default. To change this, some condition needs to apply to the male that makes him worth having sex with. This could be some trait he has personally, or a social circumstance - like her not perceiving herself as having better options, wanting his commitment for her and the kids' survival, and so on. With humans there are additional factors like poor selfesteem or not wanting to feel alone.

The more that modern dating dynamics diverge from our ancestral mating environment of small personal groups, taking on a more dehumanised, high volume shape like they do in meat markets (clubs, social media, online dating, and anything like that), combined with her survival needs being met and sex being vastly less risky, the fewer men will be sexually necessary and the more exclusive the conditions to be sexually attractive become. Why should she get her d1ck fix with men who are 6'1, when she can get it just as easily and safely with the one who is 6'5?

Mammalian mating dynamics are not optimised for utilitarianism.
I don't disagree with any of that but what pisses me off is the fact that they think their SMV is high enough to land them a 9/10 6'5 rich Chad, when in overwhelming majority of cases its not.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with any of that but what pisses me off is the fact that they think their SMV is high enough to land them a 9/10 6'5 rich Chad, when in overwhelming majority of cases its not.
Don't let it piss you off. They can think whatever they want. Reality has a way of straightening people out. There's no reason to concern yourself with women who are that shallow and self-absorbed. They will make sh!tty long term partners and if you're just looking to get your willy wet, that's always going to be a numbers game. Don't get hung up on the 'no's,' just get to the 'yes's'.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where were you again, Germany?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male mammals are sexually useless to females by default. To change this, some condition needs to apply to the male that makes him worth having sex with. This could be some trait he has personally, or a social circumstance - like her not perceiving herself as having better options, wanting his commitment for her and the kids' survival. With humans there are additional factors like poor selfesteem or not wanting to feel alone.

The more that modern dating dynamics diverge from our ancestral mating environment of small personal groups, taking on a more dehumanised, high volume shape like they do in meat markets (clubs, social media, online dating, and anything like that), combined with her survival needs being met and sex being vastly less risky, the fewer men will be sexually necessary and the more exclusive the conditions to be sexually attractive become. Why should she get her d1ck fix with men who are 6'1, when she can get it just as easily and safely with the one who is 6'5?

Mammalian mating dynamics are not optimised for utilitarianism.
This is some interesting theory, but of course assumes that human behavior is purely dictated by reptilian stimulus/response. ie., the bigger, brighter peacock always wins the female, hands down, no matter what.

Human females will still choose the 6'1 guy over the 6'5 guy because the 6'1 guy is not only higher status, not only more confident and socially adept, but she also has a stronger emotional connection to him. That kind of stuff matters believe it or not.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some interesting theory, but of course assumes that human behavior is purely dictated by reptilian stimulus/response. ie., the bigger, brighter peacock always wins the female, hands down, no matter what.

Human females will still choose the 6'1 guy over the 6'5 guy because the 6'1 guy is not only higher status, not only more confident and socially adept, but she also has a stronger emotional connection to him. That kind of stuff matters believe it or not.
Yeah that's what the first paragraph with the "With humans there are additional factors" part was about ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it piss you off. They can think whatever they want. Reality has a way of straightening people out. There's no reason to concern yourself with women who are that shallow and self-absorbed. They will make sh!tty long term partners and if you're just looking to get your willy wet, that's always going to be a numbers game. Don't get hung up on the 'no's,' just get to the 'yes's'.
I would also add that this requirements usually come from a person that has a low self esteem.

She sees the Guy next to her like an accessory that she wants to brag about , just like @AttackFormation was mentioning above . My guy is taller than yours , so this means that I win . Bla bla

I would say that the biggest problem in today’s societies is that we do not have values anymore .

We live in a society where the kardashians are worth billion of dollars , and this screws the mind of the young generation , the one that does not know what it is important , and what it is not

this in return puts a lot of social pressure on the woman , to blend in with the new new

And guys are the same . Everyone is a f8ckinh Dan blizerian this days

and ofc , if you are not in the top 20% , you try to overcompensate by auto rejecting by saying things like ”he is not tall enough” or whatever other bullsh1t, when in reality the woman actually thinks that she is not good enough and that you will reject her , just like the others before you did

same with guys , “ she was disrespecting me because she did not respond in maximum 5 seconds to my lame “ what”s up b1tch” message , so f8ck her , I do not have time for this who3s”

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Middle-Eastern guy at the end might have been the most brutal heightmogging I've ever seen. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can talk all they want about how they want a guy that is 6'4", just like men can talk all day how they only want skinny women with 32G tiddies. Doesn't mean that's what they go for in real life.
A gal with 32G tiddies would pretty much not be able to fit in any lungs. :eek::eek:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and I can report feeling slighted and being treated like shiit vy women due to being under 6'0". While 5'10" is a solid height and near average, that's exactly the problem. When women have a perceived surplus of options, average doesn't cut it for them. At a past job, a 5'1" female co-worker would only date 6'0"+ men. She was an average looking 5'1" too, borderline cute. She offered nothing to warrant that behavior.

I've had women from 5'1" to 6'1" express issues with my height.

I'm athletic and a lot of women who are good at playing a sport tend to be on the taller side, so I'm most attracted to women taller than the average woman. I will rarely go for women taller than 5'10" just because the odds are less in my favor. Additionally, it takes an open minded 5'8" or 5'9" woman to accept me. I've had 5'8" women express palpable dissatisfaction with my height. 5'7" is usually the maximum safest height for me to not get aggravation over my height, but that's no guarantee. A woman's height is rarely an issue with me.

I'm 6'1, and I was talking to a girl on a dating app a while ago who was 5'10 and I told her that she can feel free to wear high heels around me (I was only implying that I don't mind if a girl is slightly taller than me in heels) to which she responed with "you think you're tall lmao" then unmatched me. Absolutely unbelievable how insane womens standards and entitlement are nowadays.
A 6'1" guy is a great option for a 5'10" woman. She had a massive entitlement problem. I can't imagine the shiit she would give me in person for making an approach.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and I can report feeling slighted and being treated like shiit vy women due to being under 6'0". While 5'10" is a solid height and near average, that's exactly the problem. When women have a perceived surplus of options, average doesn't cut it for them. At a past job, a 5'1" female co-worker would only date 6'0"+ men. She was an average looking 5'1" too, borderline cute. She offered nothing to warrant that behavior.

I've had women from 5'1" to 6'1" express issues with my height.

I'm athletic and a lot of women who are good at playing a sport tend to be on the taller side, so I'm most attracted to women taller than the average woman. I will rarely go for women taller than 5'10" just because the odds are less in my favor. Additionally, it takes an open minded 5'8" or 5'9" woman to accept me. I've had 5'8" women express palpable dissatisfaction with my height. 5'7" is usually the maximum safest height for me to not get aggravation over my height, but that's no guarantee. A woman's height is rarely an issue with me.

A 6'1" guy is a great option for a 5'10" woman. She had a massive entitlement problem. I can't imagine the shiit she would give me in person for making an approach.
saying something , and actually not dating you because of your height are totally 2 different things

sure , the shorter you are , the more the likelihood of being rejected because of this is increasing , but as a rule I would take the height thing as a sh1t test

It is a numbers game at the end of the day , if you have 10% of succeeding , you will still have 10 women out of 100

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saying something , and actually not dating you because of your height are totally 2 different things

sure , the shorter you are , the more the likelihood of being rejected because of this is increasing , but as a rule I would take the height thing as a sh1t test

It is a numbers game at the end of the day , if you have 10% of succeeding , you will still have 10 women out of 100
I have experienced rejection due to my 5'10" height. It is worse for the shorter men out there. Every man under 6'0" has to deal with it, especially on apps or websites (50+ crowd). If a woman is on apps, her options increase exponentially. Not all single and unattached women are using swipe apps, but a growing percentage are. The best women stay off the apps. Even if a top tier woman isn't on the apps, she's fielding a ton of DMs on Instagram at a minimum. She might even be getting hit on while using Facebook or Twitter. If she's on LinkedIn, she's also getting hit on while using LinkedIn. Both swipe apps and social media allow women to have more options, which raises their expectations and levels of entitlement. Height expectations are a big part of that. It is more difficult to find a single and unattached woman born in the 1980s or 1990s who isn't using either swipe apps or social media regularly. That's even more true if she's a white woman.

However, some women will still be impressed by fielding a cold approach at a non-bar venue simply because that's a less frequent occurrence. That was true in the late 2010s before the pandemic hit. There are still non-bar approaching options viable in the pandemic era.

With an in-person approach, as long as you are taller than she is, you're reasonably well positioned for success. While she can filter out under 6'0" men on a swipe app, she can't filter her away out of a conversation on an outdoor walking/hiking path or at the beach.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced rejection due to my 5'10" height. It is worse for the shorter men out there. Every man under 6'0" has to deal with it, especially on apps or websites (50+ crowd). If a woman is on apps, her options increase exponentially. Not all single and unattached women are using swipe apps, but a growing percentage are. The best women stay off the apps. Even if a top tier woman isn't on the apps, she's fielding a ton of DMs on Instagram at a minimum. She might even be getting hit on while using Facebook or Twitter. If she's on LinkedIn, she's also getting hit on while using LinkedIn. Both swipe apps and social media allow women to have more options, which raises their expectations and levels of entitlement. Height expectations are a big part of that. It is more difficult to find a single and unattached woman born in the 1980s or 1990s who isn't using either swipe apps or social media regularly. That's even more true if she's a white woman.

However, some women will still be impressed by fielding a cold approach at a non-bar venue simply because that's a less frequent occurrence. That was true in the late 2010s before the pandemic hit. There are still non-bar approaching options viable in the pandemic era.

With an in-person approach, as long as you are taller than she is, you're reasonably well positioned for success. While she can filter out under 6'0" men on a swipe app, she can't filter her away out of a conversation on an outdoor walking/hiking path or at the beach.
you just have to learn to play the channels that are not limiting your success , and have the best roi

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck dudes, If I didn't know any better, I'd think you guys were more obsessive about height than d1ck size. :rofl:

Everyone is same height when they are horizontal.

Any girl that is shorter than me has no right to complain about height or disqualify me. If she's that superficial, her mind is already fvcked and she's not the girl for me. I'm disqualifying her based on her stupidity, period.

Girl: How tall are you btw?
Me: Tell me how much you weigh first.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced rejection due to my 5'10" height.
Whoa, really? I'm 5'10, I've never been outright rejected because I was too short.

I've also never used Tinder -- were your height rejections on Tinder or swipe apps, or in real life?

My main go-to in my OLD days was OKCupid. I listed my height as 5'11 because I'm a little taller in shoes (our equivalent of wearing makeup). It's possible I was immediately ignored because my height didn't start with 6, but no girl has ever said it. OKCupid (back then at least) isn't a hookup-oriented app and I had filters set to exclude anyone under 27, so maybe I wasn't exposed to the vapid selfie-taking Insta***** pool that seem to be so in demand by, and so frustrating to, guys on OLD apps.

I dunno. It's like if the news pisses you off, stop watching it. If stuck-up 23-year old selfie queens screen out 5'x guys, stop hitting them up. I racked up a decent lay count on OKC going after women closer to my age.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your face is good, and a decent body. Lack of height is not a huge problem. Of course, if I could keep my face and grow to be 6’4”, i’d Be a giga-slayer, instead of just doing fine.
Biggest giga-slayer I ever knew was 5'10-11. He was handsome, charming, and just knew how to talk to women with supreme confidence --always teasing, flirting, being playful, laughing. He had a "wicked smaht" New England accent that girls just fell over themselves for. We would go to a house party, and he'd be making out with a girl in 20 minutes -- until her boyfriend came asking for her. I've watched girls literally fight over him. He was a realtor and routinely banged hot female clients. Women literally couldn't help themselves around him.

He never used dating apps. He never needed to.

He was (is) also wildly narcissistic and insecure, hence why we're no longer friends, but that's besides the point. The point is that 6' height requirements are an OLD phenomenon, not an actual requirement that women have in real life when approached by an attractive man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced rejection due to my 5'10" height. .
Whoa, really? I'm 5'10, I've never been outright rejected because I was too short.

I've also never used Tinder -- were your height rejections on Tinder or swipe apps, or in real life?
I have been rejected multiple times over my height, both in person on cold approaches and from in-person interactions resulting from the use of a swipe app. I've been outright rejected over the app too before an in-person date could be arranged.

you just have to learn to play the channels that are not limiting your success , and have the best roi
I agree. I'm best suited for non-bar approaching in-person.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been rejected multiple times over my height, both in person on cold approaches and from in-person interactions resulting from the use of a swipe app. I've been outright rejected over the app too before an in-person date could be arranged.
So, you've walked up to a girl, opened her, and she flat-out said "sorry, you're too short?"

Could you describe exactly how the face-to-face height rejections happened, in the instances where you were rejected solely and exclusively for your lack of height, and no other factors? I'm really curious -- I'm your same height, and this has never happened to me, once, in my entire 36 years on this earth.