Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is 8am...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will all be happy to know that I fell asleep at 3am last night (or whatever), and woke up at 8am. :)

Got a lot to do today...

The secret to my success was that shortly after I woke up yesterday (around 6pm, if you recall), something frustrated me and pissed me off to the point where I just sat and cried for like 5 minutes. I said I had been having a bad week, lol! And I am a girl, so I am allowed to cry. ;)

Worked like a charm! I was tired all night from that, and fell right out at 3am, instead of... well damn, now! Normally I'd be going to sleep right now!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
This is not a record kid!! I did six consecutive all-nighters posting on SoSuave in 2004!!!
uh....yeah I was actually up doing work for school, not posting on sosuave.

Good for you man, that is truly a behemoth of a record.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
uh....yeah I was actually up doing work for school, not posting on sosuave.

Good for you man, that is truly a behemoth of a record.
Are you by any chance an engineering student? We're the only people I know who have done more then 2 consecutive days of study.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Are you by any chance an engineering student? We're the only people I know who have done more then 2 consecutive days of study.
No I'm a biochemistry student. However, you are correct. Most of my buddies are suffering as well since we all take the same intro courses. A lot of my buddies are in BME or ChE.

Tonight is my last night of all night PAPER WRITING this time. After tonight this hellish week will be over and I may rest in peace.

So, with that said...time to pull this all nighter ONE MORE TIME.

We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright
Don't stop the dancin'
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright
Don't stop the dancin'
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright
Don't stop the dancin'
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah
One more time

One more time
I'm just feelin' celebration tonight
Celebrate

No, we don't stop
You can't stop
We're gonna celebrate
One more time
One more time
One more time a celebration
You know I'm gonna do it alright
Tonight
Hey, just feelin'
Music's coming feelin' on me
Yeah
Come on
Alright, we're gonna celebrate
One more time
Celebrate and dance of free
Music's coming feelin' so free
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
One more time
We're gonna celebrate
One more time.. :cool:

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you guys know doing exercise has nothing to do with sleep it doesn't help you at all it will just take the energy out of your body but your mind can still be wide awake. I'm probally one of the fittest kids around or am usually and my sleeping is still in bad ways as I have the same problem as iqqi as I have to wait untill I'm really tired in order to sleep and that makes me miss most of the next day.

On school days I'm lucky to get 4/5 hours.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha :D I have the same problem :D

I reckon, for me at least, I stay up just because, at some level, I hated it when my parents used to tell me to go to bed XD I still have sometihng to prove, I suppose XD

Learn to love it I say! XD

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
haha I know, I'm a fan :D

But seriously, you need to take a lesson from my 'natural order of things'
1. Get outside and into the wild
2. Eat natural food
3. lift heavy objects and walk around
4. Sleep at natural times

the end
I do all of them bar 4 :(. Its starting to get really serious too, i'm finding it difficult to eat a meal 4 hours before my 7:30 Muay Thai class due to sleeping in until 4. Does anyone have some research info done on adjusting sleep cycles? I'd be very greatfull.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Thank gosh for the internet. I am glad I can make a living through that, and my own means. But sometimes you have to wake up to make the post office, or secretary of state...

I look very young for my age, because I have slept half of life. :D
so now we know that iqqi makes her bread as a webcam chick. imLive.com? i have a friend of a friend that promotes that, $100 per sign up or rev share. PM me and i can probably swing a deal between you and him and split the revenue.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. you make a living off the net? So you make up your own schedule, sleep 12 hours a day and don't have to answer to anyone? iqqi... STOP.

BEING.

SO.

COOL.

I'm getting oneitis. Better go have sex with twenty strangers, because as we all know AFFECTION IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, he has oneitis for the iq. Not the first one. ;) And I do prefer boys who are NICE, not nasty, even though both tend to mean the same. One of those techniques was supposed to be outgrown in kindergarden. :D

Gubby, it IS really cool... except when I'm up, I'm up... but when I'm down, I am DOWN. Being broke is not cool. I am thinking about diversifying (online of course). I may have to hit TooCold up. ;)

Just kidding. I was telling someone the other day I might go with the foot fetish scene online. I have pretty feet. :D

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Haha, he has oneitis for the iq. Not the first one. ;) And I do prefer boys who are NICE
NO REALLY? I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND TO ME!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I was telling someone the other day I might go with the foot fetish scene online. I have pretty feet. :D
I prefer your nose, have you considered getting into nose-fetish? I'd pay for that! ;D

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I bet I can guess who Gubby is.