Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is 8am...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I am still WIDE AWAKE!!! And REVVING!

I am totally insomniatic, to the millionth degree. Is there any solution? This is beyond normal insomniatic behaviour.

For the past few months, I have been going to sleep when the sun comes up, and waking up after it has went down!

But in the past few days, to the extreme! Extremer than what I have just said.

The worst part is that I actually have SH!T TO DO before 5pm this week. And I am pretty sure I am going to be sleeping well past six!

OK. This was a rant. I will get myself under control, hopefully sooner rather than later. Why does everything close before 5pm!!!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not insomnia, it's just an unnatural sleep pattern. I tend to stay up till 5 or 6 in the morning too. Yesterday I went to all my classes with no sleep at all. I can definitley relate. Life must not be too bad if you can manage this life style with such a minor complaint.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
That's not insomnia, it's just an unnatural sleep pattern. I tend to stay up till 5 or 6 in the morning too. Yesterday I went to all my classes with no sleep at all. I can definitley relate. Life must not be too bad if you can manage this life style with such a minor complaint.
Lol, I know, but I'd say it IS a natural sleep pattern, for me, and you!

Its just irritating to have to conform to something my body doesn't want to, in order to get things done. Not only is my sleep pattern different than the norm, but I also need a LOT of sleep. I can't go without it. I need like 9-10 hours to be normal. Most times I get like 12.

Thank gosh for the internet. I am glad I can make a living through that, and my own means. But sometimes you have to wake up to make the post office, or secretary of state...

I look very young for my age, because I have slept half of life. :D

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it is natural at all.
If you lived in a natural environment (no internet or lights) you would be normal in no time ;)

Go on a camping holiday for a few weeks and the morning will become your friend.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you, it's 6am here in California but I doubt I'm going to sleep any time soon. It seems to be a pattern for me, I try to sleep at 11pm, which doesn't seem to work, and if I do, I'll just wake up 2 or 3 hours later as if it was a nap.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I don't think it is natural at all.
If you lived in a natural environment (no internet or lights) you would be normal in no time ;)

Go on a camping holiday for a few weeks and the morning will become your friend.
actually, I'll do just that to prove your point over the next summer.

I am going to go on a bike trip across the USA and need to start out early and start sleep early. I'll keep you guys updated.

comic_relief

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked great for me until I started studying late for exams.
I will be going on a canoing/camping trip soon to fix it up again though :)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I'm in the same boat as you, it's 6am here in California but I doubt I'm going to sleep any time soon. It seems to be a pattern for me, I try to sleep at 11pm, which doesn't seem to work, and if I do, I'll just wake up 2 or 3 hours later as if it was a nap.
Its the same for me! I HATE that.

Wolfie, you are WRONG. I've been this way all my life. BEFORE internet! LOL.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, so what do you want to do here?
Do you want to go to a more "normal" schedule?

There are ways.
The NASA astronauts can do it.

:woo:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Its the same for me! I HATE that.

Wolfie, you are WRONG. I've been this way all my life. BEFORE internet! LOL.
I never said the internet was the only problem.

So do you think if you lived in a society with no lights you would be this way?
Do you really think you would stay awake all night through the pitch black for the rest of your life?
How would you get food? You wouldn't be able to sleep through the bright sun of the day without your dark curtains. The body needs its vitamin D it gets from the sun. Sleeping also protects the body against the cold of the nights.

You automatically tell me I am wrong but have you ever tried? I was like you in school but now I am normal.

Humans are not nocturnal creatures or we would have night vision.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
and I am still WIDE AWAKE!!! And REVVING!

I am totally insomniatic, to the millionth degree. Is there any solution? This is beyond normal insomniatic behaviour.

For the past few months, I have been going to sleep when the sun comes up, and waking up after it has went down!

But in the past few days, to the extreme! Extremer than what I have just said.

The worst part is that I actually have SH!T TO DO before 5pm this week. And I am pretty sure I am going to be sleeping well past six!

OK. This was a rant. I will get myself under control, hopefully sooner rather than later. Why does everything close before 5pm!!!
Yes someone mentioned it earlier, you don't have insomnia... well you might have mild case of it, but you seem to have a fvcked up sleeping cycle. You should start worrying if you have severe insomnia, which usually lasts few months or nympholepsy, which is falling asleep anywhere and not remembering how you got there. I would recommend more exercise, re adjusting your sleeping cycle, eating healthy and avoiding drugs like caffeine, marijuana and coke.

Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
...or nympholepsy, which is falling asleep anywhere and not remembering how you got there.
Haha, Iqqi fell asleep while reading this part of your post! Her head is resting on the computer monitor right now:D

I have the same sleep pattern but I get up after 6 or 7 hours of sleep to see daylight! Iqqi, you sleep 12 hours???

I just took a sleeping pill - in a few hours, or sooner, I'll be saying "Bye-Bye" to this little Matrix world!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have an issues with my sleeping pattern... ANYMORE. My school years were a b!tch. But thats OVER. Thank god!

Sometimes, though, it can get annoying when I have to get up during my normal sleep hours (aka afternoon), to get stuff done, when my body is totally against it.

I have no desire to "fit in" with the normal 9-5 schedule. Now that I am an adult, and have seen a few things, I now know that I no longer need to, anyways.

SOMETIMES it can be a PITA, though, and it is rare to find anyone who gets you, when you tell them you just woke up... and it is 6PM.

For the most part, I try to wake up by 2-3PM, but lately it has not been happening. I am in hibernation mode. :)

Wolfie, I DO have night vision. My third eye opens then. Muahahahahahaa!

Just kidding, sort of. But I don't know if my sleeping pattern has anything to do with light, or night. But maybe... I do fvcking hate bright daylight.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, Iqqi fell asleep while reading this part of your post! Her head is resting on the computer monitor right now:D

I have the same sleep pattern but I get up after 6 or 7 hours of sleep to see daylight! Iqqi, you sleep 12 hours???

I just took a sleeping pill - in a few hours, or sooner, I'll be saying "Bye-Bye" to this little Matrix world!
Isn't that a sin against the natural order of things. You need healthy natural sleep. Chew some valerian root and get some exercise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Isn't that a sin against the natural order of things. You need healthy natural sleep. Chew some valerian root and get some exercise.
I I don't know this girl "Valerie Root" you mentioned, but I'm not chewing her!!!!

I'll try your exercise idea instead.

I'm getting drowsy...