Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the Night of January 1 The Easiest Day of the Year to Get Laid

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have been some of the right places for you for Halloween? I would think private residence parties are way better than bars/nightclubs for Halloween events. Less attention whoring at private residence parties and smaller groups. Big groups of girls are usually less serious about meeting men. That's why bachelorette party groups are generally overhyped as nightlife getting laid prospects.
I did succeed at private house parties,yes, but usually I would go to bars or clubs that were throwing big events. Quality of the former was better they were women I knew or a friend of a friend. The latter never really went anywhere, not that it matters if just trying to get laid. Visibility is most important thing, have to go where the women are.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did succeed at private house parties,yes, but usually I would go to bars or clubs that were throwing big events. Quality of the former was better they were women I knew or a friend of a friend. The latter never really went anywhere, not that it matters if just trying to get laid. Visibility is most important thing, have to go where the women are.
This year, one of my married friends in the suburbs is having a house party. I am invited but concerned about going. I am concerned that it will be all established couples. I don't want to be in that environment. It is the only private residence party I am invited to this year.

I can't get a straight answer from my friend about this party. He plays in a co-ed sports league in a singles dense area despite living in a far out suburb. He's claiming some people from the league will come. It's a long drive for me. I can't see why any single woman in a co-ed sports league will go to a Halloween party at a house in the suburbs 20+ miles from the core of the city.

I'm not sure yet if I'd be better off going to a random bar doing a bigger event closer to the core of the city.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate new years holiday and the last one I had a nasty breakup from it
I've had a couple of quite unpleasant New Year's Eve nights/early New Year's Day mornings. I think there are some amount of early morning breakups on New Year's Day due to New Year's Eve night dramas.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, when a man puts on a costume for a "sexual/rugged" vibe, he looks like this: :rolleyes:

Bait's the same, just fishing in a different pond...

The key on a costume is whether you look genuine. A $19.99 disposable costume from the pop up halloween store ain't gonna get it done.

but if you can rock a uniform, a suit, a tux, and it fits you well, you can create the illusion that you are giving this woman an escape from reality tonight, with a dashing, daring, good looking man.

This

Rather than this

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the night before new year's
and all through the house
not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
they'd all run away when the fatty did sway
and pancaked chad under her blouse (while soused)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say thanksgiving
everyone is back in town to visit family and tend to go out to the bars the night before
I still have yet to try the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving at the bars. I got an instanteous date on a walking path the day after Thanksgiving one year.
The night before Thanksgiving is next week.

I really can’t stand the holidays because beta male energy peaks during this time.
The holiday season is all about women and beta males. November 15-January 1 (day) is all about women, children, and betas in relationships and/or betas with families. Single, unattached men do not benefit at all during this 6 week period. Additionally, it becomes more difficult to find dates during this time, especially with swipe apps. Cold approaching is also less fruitful during this time. Before the pandemic, holiday private residence parties were worthwhile for social circle date finding. Much of that scene has been reduced the last 2 years.

We're now in the dreaded November 15-January 1 period where finding new dates gets more difficult.

logicallefty

Reaction score
One year i railed two plates in the same day on Christmas Day. One mid day and the other like 10pm. Ho ho ho.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The night before Thanksgiving is next week.

We're now in the dreaded November 15-January 1 period where finding new dates gets more difficult.

I did not know this, thanks for highlighting

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One year i railed two plates in the same day on Christmas Day. One mid day and the other like 10pm. Ho ho ho.
That's impressive to get laid with 2 different women on Christmas Day. I don't think a lot of men consider Christmas Day a good day for getting laid. Those were existing women who you did not pick up and have sex with for the first time on Christmas Day.

I doubt Christmas Day is a good day for doing day game approaches. Few men are going to have early stage dates (dates 1-3) on Christmas Day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because it is January 1 now and tonight might be the easier day of the year to get laid.

In 2011, Roosh wrote an article about that the night of January 1 was the easiest night of the year to get laid at the bars.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150413...v.com/the-easiest-day-of-the-year-to-get-laid

Has anyone here ever tried that? Anyone planning to go out tonight?

There were two years since 2011 where I tried it and didn't get laid. I found things to be especially dead in the years I tried it. The night before, New Year's Eve, is usually the big night out. However, New Year's Eve is often a couples heavy night.

Roosh made the point that women who go out of the night of January 1 are horny, definitely single, and more motivated to get laid.
I was disappointed in the 2 years since Roosh wrote the article in 2011 that I didn't get laid when trying to get laid on what was hyped at one time as the easiest day of the year to get laid.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even feel like trying (ended up smashing that 19 YO I mentioned in the other thread), but I might drag myself out anyway. Helps that the observed holiday happens to be Monday this year.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might drag myself out anyway. Helps that the observed holiday happens to be Monday this year.
Yes, it does help. Nightlife might be a little bit better as a result. Non-bar approaching might even be worthwhile for some.

Now that's the holidays are essentially over, women are now able to focus on mating. Holiday craziness tends to get in the way of some of that. With that way that the days are this year, some women might not get into full normal mode until January 3.

I think some day/night game the next couple of days/nights could be warranted. A lot of beta males will be occupied watching football the next 2 days. There are NFL games today and college football games tomorrow. That's likely to reduce nightlife venue competition but not likely to affect non-bar approaching as much. The typical blue pilled, beta male, football watching guy isn't likely to be a non-bar approacher.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest day to get laid is any day in a decent place compared to every day in a crappy place.
What do you think is a crappy place? Too small of a population? Larger metro area but too many SJWs/feminists/careerists?

I believe that dating at age 25+ without a social circle isn't viable is the metro area's population is under ~100,000-150,000. Men can change their dating outcomes by moving from a smaller area to a larger area in many cases.

Sometimes, an area can have problems when it is too big and the women get too entitled/fussy. This happens in a lot of big cities in Western nations.

The women types of women in a populated area can ruin dating in the area. DC/San Francisco/Seattle/Austin/Portland are overrun with SJWs/feminists/careerists.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is a crappy place? Too small of a population? Larger metro area but too many SJWs/feminists/careerists?

I believe that dating at age 25+ without a social circle isn't viable is the metro area's population is under ~100,000-150,000. Men can change their dating outcomes by moving from a smaller area to a larger area in many cases.

Sometimes, an area can have problems when it is too big and the women get too entitled/fussy. This happens in a lot of big cities in Western nations.

The women types of women in a populated area can ruin dating in the area. DC/San Francisco/Seattle/Austin/Portland are overrun with SJWs/feminists/careerists.
A crappy place is any place where there are more men than women not only for the ratio itself but for the vicious cycles it starts.
This happens wheter we talk about the micro environment (the club, the bar, the class) or the macro one (society and social norms).

Dating above 25+ is fine as long as there are enough women even if you have to approach unknown women at a club or a bar...even at the bus stop.

The issue is when in your own social circle its 10 men, 5 women where 3 out of 5 are taken with the top guys, 1 is ugly and the last one is the side chick of the cool guy of the group.

You will notice that places where there are enough women and enough competition among them produce better women from any possible point of view wheter its looks or behaviour.
Places which are a sausage fest produce ugly, annoying women where you have to force yourself to deal with them.
It's no coincidence that there is no mgtow in poland or czech republic while it's explodind in canada or the us....after some point no matter how hungry you are, eating rotten food is worse than starving.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

In my experience, even other non-NYC East Coast cities are markedly better than DC. Place is a hellhole. Not difficult to get laid, per se, but everything is mercurial and the women are just awful inside and out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A crappy place is any place where there are more men than women not only for the ratio itself but for the vicious cycles it starts.
This happens wheter we talk about the micro environment (the club, the bar, the class) or the macro one (society and social norms).
There can be crappy places in decent metro areas and good places within crappy metro areas.

You will notice that places where there are enough women and enough competition among them produce better women from any possible point of view wheter its looks or behaviour.
Places which are a sausage fest produce ugly, annoying women where you have to force yourself to deal with them.
It's no coincidence that there is no mgtow in poland or czech republic while it's explodind in canada or the us....after some point no matter how hungry you are, eating rotten food is worse than starving.
All true.

In my experience, even other non-NYC East Coast cities are markedly better than DC. Place is a hellhole. Not difficult to get laid, per se, but everything is mercurial and the women are just awful inside and out.
DC is the worst of the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic. You're right that NYC isn't great too. Before the mid-2010s, it was a decent East Coast alternative to DC. However, reports from NYC are showing that NYC has gotten very woke and it's sexual marketplace has gone way downhill compared to 10-15 years ago. Northern New Jersey is spotty and a different environment from NYC. New Jersey hasn't gotten a lot of great reviews. New Jersey has the Jersey Shore scene in the summer months but Northern NJ is a little far from that. It's also far enough to make dating NYC women a challenge.

I've not heard as much bad from Boston and Philadelphia.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Philly is above average in my experience. No more, no less.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philly is above average in my experience. No more, no less.
Like any city, I am sure that Philly would have some good spots to show up to tonight to get laid on January 1. If a woman is going out tonight on January 1, she didn't have a solid NYE hookup and is unattached. NYE is couples night and amateur night. New Years Day at night is supposed to be a more motivated and unattached audience. That wasn't my experience when I tried it. Despite Roosh's article hyping it in 2011, my experiences with the night were that it was a dud.