Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the Night of January 1 The Easiest Day of the Year to Get Laid

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightlife mostly. No night sex yet. I turned down a couple of women cause they were not my type. One was being frisky and likely I could have banged her in my car. But I'm not thirsty for sex since I have a couple plates. Got to keep my standards tight. But I almost gave in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned down a couple of women cause they were not my type. One was being frisky and likely I could have banged her in my car. But I'm not thirsty for sex since I have a couple plates. Got to keep my standards tight.
Yes, keep your standards in place. Car bangs are not ideal either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's January 1 again. Is anyone planning to go out tonight and try and get laid?

In the 2 years I tried to test Roosh's 2011 blog post findings, my results on the night of January 1 did not come close to what he discussed in the article above.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is January 2 now. That means that the dead zone for meeting new women is officially over. For those who need new women, it's time to start making new woman efforts. Time to up the efforts on daygame or nightgame. For swipe app users, there will be a bunch of new women starting to get on the apps to meet men with the memories of a holiday season alone still fresh in their minds. Additionally, they are also starting to think about Valentine's Day, which is only 6 weeks away. They are going to be motivated for Valentine's Day. They don't want to spend that day alone either.