Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.

Even used a condom for intercourse.. However she sucked me off within a condom.

Plate number two wants to see me Friday night.. I am thinking of canceling and focus on isolation for the next two weeks.
I've found the life of women after a lay or settle with one guy for a while to be loners. Very careless to the point they don't care who they have kids with. It's like they're always on to the next guy. Numbers game very much. So feel careless about having plates for my self. Carpe diem very much...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well I already banged a plate 4 DAYS ago... She had no signs of a cough or cold or a fever.
The virus incubation period is 4-8 days. A woman may not have those symptoms initially, but still be infectious…

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t
Are you suggesting that the virus is mutating and becoming less lethal? I haven't seen any evidence of that. The fact of the matter is that we don't know much about the virus yet. It would be stupid and downright irresponsible to assume that just because you are young and have no pre-existing conditions, you could not die or suffer permanent health damage from it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense, it mutates to spread from animal to human hosts, it mutates again to spread to other humans, it mutates again to spread itself faster. My only question is if it mutates enough times, do it’s case severity and mortality characteristics for humans change also…
It can mutate and become more lethal. It's also an open question as to what happens to people who are re-infected with a new strain. Too many unknowns.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Medical history
You remember swine flu that was gonna kill us all about ten years ago? Wake up to Reality or fear it, Your choice…
As I had said before: I'm not fear peddling. I'm respect peddling. One single instance does not set a precedent and I would love to see a link to a recognized source that says swine flu became less deadly, when it actually became less contagious. AND it took over a year

Billtx49

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that the virus is mutating and becoming less lethal? I haven't seen any evidence of that. The fact of the matter is that we don't know much about the virus yet. It would be stupid and downright irresponsible to assume that just because you are young and have no pre-existing conditions, you could not die or suffer permanent health damage from it.
Read up on this viruses basics before posting. Older and at risk immune systems are the main kill field.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typically how things go but a vaccine will likely make this a moot point anyway with a year or two.
Flu vaccination is notoriously ineffective, that's why you have to do it every year (the virus mutates quickly) and even then, if often doesn't work.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on this viruses basics before posting. Older and at risk immune systems are the main kill field.
That is true of ANY virus. Doesn't mean healthy people can't die from it, though the odds are lower.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I can pull 25+ REAL scientific studies that shows significant improvement from using it versus nothing or other things like Tamiflu. Google elderberry studies and you'll find tons of them.

Apparently your version of proof doesn't involve scientific studies done in live people.
It blocks the receptor most viruses target to gain entry into the cell. Hence the virus cannot get into the cell. Hence it cannot replicate. Its MOA is very well understood.
I think you're nuts; but that's for a different topic and on a less serious note. Stop spreading snake oil across the forum. This is not the time nor the place to push Elderberry BS.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who don't study history (which seems to be about 99% of the population these days), this is what happened 102 years ago after the outbreak of the so-called Spanish Flu:

"The second wave of the 1918 pandemic was much deadlier than the first. The first wave had resembled typical flu epidemics; those most at risk were the sick and elderly, while younger, healthier people recovered easily. By August, when the second wave began in France, Sierra Leone, and the United States, the virus had mutated to a much deadlier form."

Last edited:

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generic article describing known viruses. I’m talking a current issue.
Didn't you just reference swine flu from 10 years ago to make a point? Known viruses? Thats the entire thing. This is unknown. Please show me ANYTHING that backs up what you are saying

Billtx49

Reaction score
Didn't you just reference swine flu from 10 years ago to make a point? Known viruses? Thats the entire thing. This is unknown. Please show me ANYTHING that backs up what you are saying
Pay attention. We know spread rates, mortality stats, and spread area. We know viruses mutate and change. Beyond that not many printed facts yet. Don’t confuse known facts from the past with unknown educated future speculation.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bro, you don’t know what you are talking about. Not a SINGLE person In the WORLD has died without the above mentioned criteria. Over 50 or underlying health condition. You are the one spreading misinformation. Relax. Of course it’s worst than the flu but 98% of people are not going to die from this.

@RickTheToad @FairShake @Rictor1 <—- medical professionals can you confirm this for @EyeBRollin so he can sit down somewhere?
I tend to give the advice from @EyeBRollin very little credence, but there are no stats to prove that this variant of the Coronavirus any less or more deadly than the garden variety flu. The COVID-19 variant has adapted and possibly mutated so it's able to spread more easily, but no one really knows how deadly it is. Over 500k people die of some version of influenza each year worldwide (source: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health...die-of-influenza-worldwide-than-who-estimated).

With that said, this variant of the Coronavirus seems to more deadly to elderly people. The younger the animal (infects animals too), the higher the chance of defeating the virus early on. One of the items that the mass media is not reporting is that the wide majority of the people dying are one's with a weakened immune system and chronic diseases. The hot spot seems to be 60 - 80. So, we shall see. I am more concerned about my elderly colleagues, friends and family than anyone else. I have a feeling some will pass due to this virus.

This virus should now show all that we, as animals, are all on our own for survival. Nothing can stop Mother Nature. We just have to ride it out the best we can.

Billtx49

Reaction score
For those of you who don't study history (which seems to be about 99% of the population these days), this is what happened 102 years during, after the outbreak of the so-called Spanish Flu:

"The second wave of the 1918 pandemic was much deadlier than the first. The first wave had resembled typical flu epidemics; those most at risk were the sick and elderly, while younger, healthier people recovered easily. By August, when the second wave began in France, Sierra Leone, and the United States, the virus had mutated to a much deadlier form."
Yes, good reminder of how deadly a flu pandemic could be and it’s mutation capabilities. I would suggest though that worldwide cleanliness and medical factors were drastically different 1918-1920 during the first Spanish flu subtype H1N1 epidemic, the second being the Swine Flu subtype H1N1 in 2009.
Same virus classification, different result…
Civilization differences or a different mutation pattern? One very deadly, one much safer.
That men, is today’s question.…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Dr. Oz on the news yesterday. He said that a year from now, 50% of people in the US will have had Covid-19, even with all the precautions. I don't know where he gets his information, he may be pulling that figure out of his arse. But that would be over 160 million people affected, and if you figure a death rate of 1% that's still 1.6 million deaths. I don't think anyone can accurately predict exactly what will happen though.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I saw Dr. Oz on the news yesterday. He said that a year from now, 50% of people in the US will have had Covid-19, even with all the precautions. I don't know where he gets his information, he may be pulling that figure out of his arse. But that would be over 160 million people affected, and if you figure a death rate of 1% that's still 1.6 million deaths. I don't think anyone can accurately predict exactly what will happen though.
If it isn't CDC or WHO, it’s TV talking head guesswork and I’m deaf …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you're nuts; but that's for a different topic and on a less serious note. Stop spreading snake oil across the forum. This is not the time nor the place to push Elderberry BS.
Lmao...OK bro. Obviously you have reading comprehension issues or you are too lazy to actually go look at the mountain of evidence. Either way no skin off my back.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your ignorance.

Last edited: