Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Too Risky To Bang Plates?

Billtx49

Reaction score
meh, looks like japan made some kind of vacine now, make the whole thing survive less in the body, so you would spend less time sick, again the problem is how virulent is the virus and we know the virus survive around 4 days in the places, and can infect people around 4 meters, fatality of it is still low, the harderst country hit by dead was italy, notice china, from where it came from, we don't heard much, course it could be the normal china media control, but I don't think it would be the case
As I understand it, Italy was hit so hard with deaths because they’re one of the most aged national populations …

Billtx49

Reaction score
Don’t panic, treat it seriously, focus on the facts.

Keep it simple.

Personally, I’m not panicking at all, but I’m still treating this like it’s the Black Plague only because my daughters immune system is compromised because of chemo. So it may not be a death sentence for me, but it would be to her.

I’m also hearing that many of the people dying from this virus are not dying because of respiratory problems. At least not right now. They can get a patient through that similar to how they treat serious pneumonia patients. But the virus comes back to attack the heart. That’s whats causing the deaths. If the supply of breathing apparatus can’t meet the number of patients, people will start dying of respiratory issues too.

It also causes permanent lung damage even in those who recover. So even if you are healthy and will survive, it can fvck you for life if it hits you hard enough.

I’m not going to tempt fate here.
I completely understand Amante, I’m in the high risk group myself, keeping up with the news here, but not cowering in fear. Just the latest life hurdle to get past.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t panic, treat it seriously, focus on the facts.

Keep it simple.

Personally, I’m not panicking at all, but I’m still treating this like it’s the Black Plague only because my daughters immune system is compromised because of chemo. So it may not be a death sentence for me, but it would be to her.

I’m also hearing that many of the people dying from this virus are not dying because of respiratory problems. At least not right now. They can get a patient through that similar to how they treat serious pneumonia patients. But the virus comes back to attack the heart. That’s whats causing the deaths. If the supply of breathing apparatus can’t meet the number of patients, people will start dying of respiratory issues too.

It also causes permanent lung damage even in those who recover. So even if you are healthy and will survive, it can fvck you for life if it hits you hard enough.

I’m not going to tempt fate here.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she's improving. God bless.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Tell that to the stock market.
Grow up, the market doesn’t sell on an emotion like fear, only rational perceived future risk assessment.
There are risks other as well as this virus to prompt that…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow up, the market doesn’t sell on an emotion like fear, only rational perceived future risk assessment.
There are risks other than this virus to prompt that…
The market sees through bullshvt. Thanks for reiterating my point. The conspiracy theories aren’t sticking.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you don’t know what you are talking about. Not a SINGLE person In the WORLD has died without the above mentioned criteria. Over 50 or underlying health condition.
Bro, where are you getting this information? The Chinese doctor who discovered coronavirus, and later died from it, was 34.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bro, where are you getting this information? The Chinese doctor who discovered coronavirus, and later died from it, was 34.
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By some of these posts, I have to assume that some on here don't have family older than 60 years. I do and I'm not visiting them, let alone banging any women. I was recently a witness of what regular flu can do (someone in their 40s) and the pneumonia is the biggest risk with flu as well. From what I understand, strep pneumonia is the most common in respiratory infections and that can lead to septic shock. This causes multiple organ failure that can include the heart and kidneys. It's a domino effect that isn't easy to stop and I watched someone beat the odds, by a hair and it was weeks in the ICU.

I don't see a downside to being cautious, no matter what your viewpoints might be from either a political or fatality rate point of view. For all I know, the girl that I could bang has it, or for that matter, I already do. The last thing I want to do is unknowingly pass it on to someone who isn't fortunate enough to be in the "relatively immune" group and have their life end because of it, while I am just happily banging away.

For those who like numbers:

I have been tracking this on a university site that counts confirmed cases (people sick enough to want/need a test). The actual number of those infected could be many multiples. I would share the site, but it is already intermittently crashing I would be happy to provide screen shots if anyone doubts what is below:
3/13/20 World: 137,445
3/18/20 World: 215,000 (it just broke 200,000 this morning). 120,000 still active, 83000 recovered, 8700 deaths (all rounded)
No, It doesn't sound like a huge number, globally, but the potential is incredible and there isn't any relief through inaction.

Since testing is low/slow in the US, let's call it a double in 5 days. (US on the same dates 1268 and 7769 =6X)

That puts us at 3.4 million cases in another 20 days. Who knows how many more just feeling bad.

Another 20 days, just staying at that "doubling" rate: 54,400,000.

Another 20 and we may close in on a billion.
Even at 1% that's a whole lot of hole digging.

I'm not fear peddling. I'm respect peddling.

As for me, I'm putting my D*ick on the bench for a bit. I have had dry spells before. This one will just be self imposed.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As I understand it, Italy was hit so hard with deaths because they’re one of the most aged national populations …
That and the virus had actually been circulating for at least a month earlier than they thought but were misdiagnosing it as pneumonia or asthma and by that time it spread too far to contain it by the time they realized ot was COVID-19

Billtx49

Reaction score
That and the virus had actually been circulating for at least a month earlier than they thought but were misdiagnosing it as pneumonia or asthma and by that time it spread too far to contain it by the time they realized ot was COVID-19
That nation also has a lot of multigenerational households, i.e., younger ones bring it home to grandma and grandpa…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, do you really think a Dr. that close to the origination timeline, jump of the virus from animal to humans, and patient exposure level experienced what the remainder of the world will…
I don’t
Yes. The virus didn't become "extra deadly" only for him.

In fact this has been circulating there since November of 2017 at least, maybe longer but that's as far back as they have beeb able to trace it so far.

It apparently has undergone many mutations, one of which is that it has become highly highly contagious where it wasn't as much before which is why its spreading like wildfire now

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes. The virus didn't become "extra deadly" only for him.

In fact this has been circulating there since November of 2017 at least, maybe longer but that's as far back as they have beeb able to trace it so far.

It apparently has undergone many mutations, one of which is that it has become highly highly contagious where it wasn't as much before which is why its spreading like wildfire now
That makes sense, it mutates to spread from animal to human hosts, it mutates again to spread to other humans, it mutates again to spread itself faster. My only question is if it mutates enough times, do it’s case severity and mortality characteristics for humans change also…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That makes sense, it mutates to spread from animal to human hosts, it mutates again to spread to other humans, it mutates again to spread itself faster. My only question is if it mutates enough times, do it’s mortality characteristics for humans change also…
Possible...in all likelihood it will mutate again to become less deadly but still contagious.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Im all for being optimistic, but likelihood? Seriously? Based on what?
Medical history
You remember swine flu that was gonna kill us all about ten years ago? Wake up to Reality or fear it, Your choice…